Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Summers x Glasgow  (Read 5303 times)

4 review(s) for xNaughtyGirl89x (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This site and its reviews are becoming more like AW every day. I had thought on here we could give honest reviews without any fear of repercussion from the WG in the form of negative feedback from them but it would seem that people are just as fluffy and full of sh1t in their reviews on here.

Yes, some have a set of b@lls and are willing to give a neutral/negative but most just default to positive.

I read reviews on here about this girl all saying how great she was (just like they said about Tammy in Glasgow). BULL!  :dash:
Yes, she kissed. Yes she sucked my cock. Yes we had sex. All that was expected because I was paying her!!!! But she was nothing that made her any better than a neutral. Let's keep Positive reviews for the ones who go the extra mile?

The reason I give a negative is that she replied to a reverse bid I had on AW specifically asking for GFE and listing Kissing, OWO, sex and facial. She was the one who read it and bid on it but on the day told me she doesn't do facials (even though it is also listed on her 'enjoys')

I thought the idea of this site was to, not only save us from wasting hard earned money on bad punts, but also to promote the really good punts. If we are going to give a positive review as standard then what is the point? (Unless the mods can introduce a gold star system that we could award!  :lol:..... but then Taz would be dishing them out to everyone too!  :kiss:)

tom_west

No way, I literally just left fb on aw then I see this.
I however have the balls to leave honest fb, I don't give a fuck if I get neg in return, my experience kind of mirrors yours in the sense of she's defo been overhyped.
I was close to walking but had built it up so much in my head I couldn't :(
To talk to she's a nice enough lass but I ain't there for a chit chat, I could tell by her body language this would be difficult and awkward, she is an absolute proffesional in the sense of minimum effort maximum reward.
Another thing that's fucked about AW is I submitted a field report but it only gets seen if they approve it, in summary she's grown waaay to comfortable and complacent.
Fuck it...

Offline Happyjose

Fair enough, you were specific about a service you wanted, didn't get it, hence the negative. It would also seem from one other reviewer that she does facials https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30424.0 and it is clearly listed on her profile.

I don't think your rant about this site is really justified though. Yes, some reviewers are a bit fluffy, but in the main (apart from the obvious touts who tend to be outed pretty quickly) they are newbies who gush with enthusiasm on their first few punts, but then become more objective with experience and exposure to this site.

It is up to admin if changes are to be made to the rating system on here, but I think it works fine as it is. A positive or otherwise is up to the reviewer and their subjective opinion.  The seasoned punter can freely interrogate any review, gushing or otherwise, to identify any concerns or interests they have, and can choose to ignore it.

despite what it's enemies say, this place is actually a pretty broad church, with free flow of opinions and fairly light moderation.

carlisle78

You gave her a Positive on AW in your feedback - so you are playing the game too?

You gave her a Positive on AW in your feedback - so you are playing the game too?

In my review I said on here should be, "honest reviews without any fear of repercussion from the WG in the form of negative feedback from them". Which is not what would happen on AW and F*ck your chances of future punts.

I am playing the AW 'game' when on AW. I thought on here it was more honest.... or what's the point? Might as well just read the AW feedback (which we know is sh1t .... I just proved it!)

I am suggesting that it would be an improvement if we went towards,

NEGATIVE - Didn't provide what was expected, suggested or agreed.
NEUTRAL - Punt went as expected, suggested or agreed.
POSITIVE - Added a little bit extra that was not expected, suggested or agreed. (may want to provide details)

It is only a suggestion. I've seen a few girl on here on the back of Positive reviews and left wondering what all the fuss was about. :unknown:

Offline Happyjose

In my review I said on here should be, "honest reviews without any fear of repercussion from the WG in the form of negative feedback from them". Which is not what would happen on AW and F*ck your chances of future punts.

I am playing the AW 'game' when on AW. I thought on here it was more honest.... or what's the point? Might as well just read the AW feedback (which we know is sh1t .... I just proved it!)

I am suggesting that it would be an improvement if we went towards,

NEGATIVE - Didn't provide what was expected, suggested or agreed.
NEUTRAL - Punt went as expected, suggested or agreed.
POSITIVE - Added a little bit extra that was not expected, suggested or agreed. (may want to provide details)

It is only a suggestion. I've seen a few girl on here on the back of Positive reviews and left wondering what all the fuss was about. :unknown:

So you did leave positive feedback on AW? You're not obliged to leave feedback, so why leave any feedback at all, especially positive?

« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 12:10:43 pm by Happyjose »

Quote from my last post, "I am playing the AW 'game' when on AW"

Do you even bother to read what I write? There wasn't even any big words in that!

Offline Happyjose

Quote from my last post, "I am playing the AW 'game' when on AW"

Do you even bother to read what I write? There wasn't even any big words in that!

I've no problem with big words.  I just don't understand the 'game' you keep referring to. If it's the fact that giving negative feedback on AW invites a similar response from the prossie, then I get that. What I don't get is the hypocrisy of you coming on here and spitting feathers over your bad experience and generally slagging off the members, whilst choosing to give the girl positive feedback on AW. Why do that? I doubt you'll be going back, so why bother? It just smacks of you deciding to fuck over other punters

I am in no way trying to F*ck over other punters (I don't know where you got that impression) and I have not slagged off any member. Quite the opposite.

And the game is just as you suggest. Don't give negative and don't get negative. Give positive - receive positive. Prossies look and think - yes, I'll see him. Ball is in my court!

Online Miss Summers x

Re: Our appointment x
« Sent to: pete-piper on: Today at 02:51:18 pm »

Completely my fault, and I am sorry x

I accept your feedback as you weren't nasty at all and you were very sweet in person,

Take care.

Love Sx

Offline sushi

Why would you give her a positive AW fb?
I agree with peter-piper it should have been a negative AW feedback or non at all.
Kissing her arse to get a positive fb in return is the reason why AW fb is a joke.

Tjkooker

So basically because you had a shit punt it's our fault???  That's what I get from reading that.
Majority of guys that have seen her have been happy. Note I said majority! You can't please everybody all of the time. Obviously this is one of those occasions where it went wrong.
I'll still happily recommend her as she has never let me down. The day any prossie lets me down though is the day I'd write a negative review as you have and in your case possibly quite rightly.  So what exactly is it that's wrong with the site apart from you throwing your dummy out the pram.

Tbh I have only read the first paragraph of your rant so can't comment on the review itself.

As for playing the game on AW. Grow a pair of balls. If it's a shit punt say so or say nothing. Your just being a fanny by giving positive there and neg here.

carlisle78

Why would you give her a positive AW fb?
I agree with peter-piper it should have been a negative AW feedback or non at all.
Kissing her arse to get a positive fb in return is the reason why AW fb is a joke.

BUT was Peter Piper who left positive feedback on AW though.  :wacko:

I do not understand the point of this thread. The negative review is fine as it reflects the meeting - but why rant about other peoples positive reviews on here?

« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 04:21:10 pm by carlisle78 »

Offline sushi

BUT was Peter Piper who left positive feedback on AW though.  :wacko:

I do not understand the point of this thread. The negative review is fine as it reflects the meeting - but why rant about other peoples positive reviews on here?
Sorry mate my bad, let me amend it I DON'T agree with peter-piper and his AW arse kissing.

tom_west

I don't understand the Scotland board, people always sniping.
Ever read the London board...there's a sense of solidarity (mostly) and a lot of good objective reviews.
I'm writing this, livid because I read 4 reviews on summers, all the rage best thing in Glasgow...all pish.
I bet not one of you other than myself and PP has the same aw & ukp profile names, likely because you're scared of  reputation retribution.
I don't condone abuse of WGs but I encourage absolute honesty when it comes to poor services rendered. I think you're worried she'll give up and get a day job but what you're forgetting is that WGs like miss summers are capitalising on the knowledge that all girls innately know but very few can bend their morals to follow through with..and that is.
You'll never go broke if you have a cunt!

So tell em straight otherwise they'll never learn, supply and demand bitches!
Miss summers you're a lazy bastard and a bit on the chunky side (2 things you can fix!) Good luck  ;)

tom_west

Oh and PP you're a little bitch for a +ve then -ve grow some b@lls yourself.

yorkshire123

Ever read the London board...there's a sense of solidarity (mostly) and a lot of good objective reviews.
I'm writing this, livid because I read 4 reviews on summers, all the rage best thing in Glasgow...all pish.
I bet not one of you other than myself and PP has the same aw & ukp profile names, likely because you're scared of  reputation retribution.
I don't condone abuse of WGs but I encourage absolute honesty when it comes to poor services rendered. I think you're worried she'll give up and get a day job but what you're forgetting is that WGs like miss summers are capitalising on the knowledge that all girls innately know but very few can bend their morals to follow through with..and that is.

Miss summers you're a lazy bastard and a bit on the chunky side (2 things you can fix!) Good luck  ;)

No because its a fucking stupid thing to do  :dash:

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider

Thing is Tom, you had a previous name on here before you got banned on that for threatening someone.

Brilliant Mate. Love it!!

Offline alwaysbetonblue

I've seen Sophie in the past and couldn't disagree more with the negative comments. Especially the "lazy" comment, believe me she put a lot of effort into our 30 min meeting.

All about opinions though, you guys are entitled to yours - but it seems to me you have an issue with other punter's comments rather than with Miss Summers herself.

Oh and PP you're a little bitch for a +ve then -ve grow some b@lls yourself.

And they are big ones! lol

tom_west

Thing is Tom, you had a previous name on here before you got banned on that for threatening someone.
Fucking lily, outing me damn you! I was gonna book you for a week long fuckathon in Tenerife all incl you woulda made 5k for spreading your legs, I know how much you like my monster cock  ;) fucked it now ain't cha  :lol:

As for getting banned i actually asked to be banned.
I actually like this forum, it's good to discuss our little secret life's with like minded...but that fucking pussy whoever he was was being a narc, it's like shut up not everyone falls in love with a hooker or companion as many refer to them as.
I was done with it save the occasional read, until miss summers was having a lazy Sunday.

She says in response I was high on something and made her edgy, I did take something, main ingredients ginseng & guarana, nice and alert and rock hard from the word go, it means I can manage 28mins of hard fucking in a 30min booking less taking off clothes ha!
She's just a lazy bastard and I stand by that, "really chatty" as some might say but not keen on fucking, also I think my monster cock made her think twice haha

@PP sorry pal ref lil bitch, just letting off steam it's all good

tom_west

No because its a fucking stupid thing to do  :dash:
How's that then pussy, scared your fat wife will somehow find out, she's fucking the neighbour and doesn't give a shit in fact she's glad you've lost interest in her cos big Bob next door does twice the job you'll ever do.

Tjkooker

How's that then pussy, scared your fat wife will somehow find out, she's fucking the neighbour and doesn't give a shit in fact she's glad you've lost interest in her cos big Bob next door does twice the job you'll ever do.

All the banned twats always try to come back on. It's why all new posters get such a hard time. What a fucking wanker. Surprised the cunt kept his mouth shut for so long.

Tjkooker

Right I've finally managed to find the one sentence in that rant where he actually talks about the service. Negative is deserved, no excuses for not fulfilling what's in your Reverse Booking. The rest of it though is just a twat trying to have a go at the guys that have left a positive review. Just cos you had a bad punt with her doesn't make everybody else a liar. Grow up is my advice to you.
Won't stop me visiting her. I know the service I get is vfm and keeps me happy. I'm a grumpy hard to please cunt and yet to leave her place without a smile.

Offline seeker

Best bit of drama today  :D
A twat is a twat and sooner or later will revert to being a twat
it's the law of natural you can't be what your not indefinitely.  :hi:

I think the main point of my review has been missed.

The fact that I put a positive on the Aw feedback proves it cannot be trusted and is the main reason this forum exists... or so I thought.

I don't deny that guys have had enjoyable punts (up to their expectations) and would indeed return. I just think there might be a way to distinguish an exceptional punt from one that just goes as planned. The only way available at the moment is to reserve a positive for exceptional and for a punt that goes as expected, neutral. Negative speaks for itself.

I know as mentioned it is all up to the individual perception but if a positive review was also justified by reason it might work.

I feel at the moment most reviews are positive when the punt is merely 'satisfactory'

Apologies if I annoyed anyone but we should always be looking to improve the forum. This is only MY suggestion for improvement.

I never at any point suggested that the people who left a positive review never enjoyed their time with her!

Like some of the others you are reading between the lines. Please don't!

Miss Summers x

Hi guys,

I'm not on to 'have a go at anyone' or be rude but I just wanted to say...

That yes I did agree to facial in the reverse booking that I bid for but when it came to the booking I genuinely forgot that it was a reverse booking that I applied for and the facial thing didn't even come to mind.

During the booking when peter asked about the facial and I said 'I'd rather you came in my boobs' it was a genuine 'forgetful moment' and to be fair peter wasn't rude and didn't push x

I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea look-wise etc but I am a nice person and try to make your time with me fun,

Thanks for reading xxx

JazzMan

I never at any point suggested that the people who left a positive review never enjoyed their time with her!

Like some of the others you are reading between the lines. Please don't!

Read the first post this morning, can't believe this cat-fight's still going.
Time-out!

Tjkooker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This site and its reviews are becoming more like AW every day. I had thought on here we could give honest reviews without any fear of repercussion from the WG in the form of negative feedback from them but it would seem that people are just as fluffy and full of sh1t in their reviews on here.

Yes, some have a set of b@lls and are willing to give a neutral/negative but most just default to positive.

I read reviews on here about this girl all saying how great she was (just like they said about Tammy in Glasgow). BULL!  :dash:
Yes, she kissed. Yes she sucked my cock. Yes we had sex. All that was expected because I was paying her!!!! But she was nothing that made her any better than a neutral. Let's keep Positive reviews for the ones who go the extra mile?

The reason I give a negative is that she replied to a reverse bid I had on AW specifically asking for GFE and listing Kissing, OWO, sex and facial. She was the one who read it and bid on it but on the day told me she doesn't do facials (even though it is also listed on her 'enjoys')

I thought the idea of this site was to, not only save us from wasting hard earned money on bad punts, but also to promote the really good punts. If we are going to give a positive review as standard then what is the point? (Unless the mods can introduce a gold star system that we could award!  :lol:..... but then Taz would be dishing them out to everyone too!  :kiss:)
Read your own words you spineless prick. Your accusing posters reviews as being "bull!" Your words not mine! "Full of sh1t!" Your words not mine!  Don't start back peddling when it's there for all to see.

Get back in your box TJ or punters will be booking you. Fanny

Offline tazman1002001

Hi guys,

I'm not on to 'have a go at anyone' or be rude but I just wanted to say...

That yes I did agree to facial in the reverse booking that I bid for but when it came to the booking I genuinely forgot that it was a reverse booking that I applied for and the facial thing didn't even come to mind.

During the booking when peter asked about the facial and I said 'I'd rather you came in my boobs' it was a genuine 'forgetful moment' and to be fair peter wasn't rude and didn't push x

I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea look-wise etc but I am a nice person and try to make your time with me fun,

Thanks for reading xxx

Summer well your totally my cup of tea ....great body, great attitude, great GFE, great feet, great nipples and any other great stuff :yahoo: I can think off ..... I will definatley be coming back to see you again and again and will HONESTLY write a positive review everytime if that's the service I receive   :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline CooperD

So do you allow facials or not? It's on you enjoys list, so it's irrelevant that it was a reverse bid booking. So how could you have a forgetful moment of this service you provide. 

You went for the easier way out and provided a poor service and deserve the negative. You thought there'd be no come back from the punter if you provided less than advertised!

Tjkooker

So do you allow facials or not? It's on you enjoys list, so it's irrelevant that it was a reverse bid booking. So how could you have a forgetful moment of this service you provide. 

You went for the easier way out and provided a poor service and deserve the negative. You thought there'd be no come back from the punter if you provided less than advertised!

A sensible comment. Rare on this review.

Tjkooker

Get back in your box TJ or punters will be booking you. Fanny
Sorry I don't offer facials either darling.

Miss Summers x

Cooper you have asked me a question and then answered it yourself, yes I do offer facials at discretion, I have had facials from a few reputable guys on here x

I have put my point across and wether you choose to believe that us up to yourselfs.

I understand that ukp is a place for you guys to freely discuss things without moany WG's coming on and giving you gripe,

I'll take my negative or neutral reviews as constructive critasism,

So that's all I have to say on the matter,

Happy punting x

Offline CooperD

The old at discretion get out. I get why wgs may use that for owo or cim but for a facial? Poor show! And poor excuse given here I feel.  :thumbsdown:

Offline garybs

I genuinely don't understand how somebody can leave a negative review here yet a postive one on adultwork. I think someone needs to grow a pair

Offline sushi

I genuinely don't understand how somebody can leave a negative review here yet a postive one on adultwork. I think someone needs to grow a pair
+1

Offline myothernameis

wotw+1

ive explained it twice. It's not difficult. Maybe you just have shit for brains?

Tjkooker

ive explained it twice. It's not difficult. Maybe you just have shit for brains?

There you go again. Attacking others for a differing view. You really do have a superiority complex.

There you go again. Attacking others for a differing view. You really do have a superiority complex.

Dont be an arse. Hes attacking me for what I wrote and I've already justified it. The problem is yours.

Offline Johny Stone

No way, I literally just left fb on aw then I see this.
I however have the balls to leave honest fb, I don't give a fuck if I get neg in return, my experience kind of mirrors yours in the sense of she's defo been overhyped.
I was close to walking but had built it up so much in my head I couldn't :(
To talk to she's a nice enough lass but I ain't there for a chit chat, I could tell by her body language this would be difficult and awkward, she is an absolute proffesional in the sense of minimum effort maximum reward.
Another thing that's fucked about AW is I submitted a field report but it only gets seen if they approve it, in summary she's grown waaay to comfortable and complacent.
Fuck it...

Of course she didn't publish it but its searchable:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Happyjose

Dont be an arse. Hes attacking me for what I wrote and I've already justified it. The problem is yours.

No, you attempted to justify it. Superiority complex indeed.

Offline myothernameis

Of course she didn't publish it but its searchable:

External Link/Members Only

Disturbing feedback from tom-west about Miss summers x, think if anyone deserves a adult work red alert its him

Tom-West: Nice lassie needs to up her game

Miss summers: I was very on edge the full app, as I told you I thought you were on drugs! Very hyper and acting very strange, eyes like saucers! I was very nervous around you

Tom-West: Get a grip! you're the one with a coke habit not me, some of us actually "work". Weird? discussing your ex bf, paedophiles and rape fantasies. Pot kettle black

No, you attempted to justify it. Superiority complex indeed.

Attempted lmao.

Maybe you just didn't understand my logic.

Offline socks

Cooper you have asked me a question and then answered it yourself, yes I do offer facials at discretion, I have had facials from a few reputable guys on here x

So that's all I have to say on the matter,

Happy punting x

Nowhere on you profile does it say facials at discretion. Quite the opposite
Q. Do you charge for extras?   A. Nope everything is included in the price x

I hope this isn't all you have to say on the matter. I hope you confirm here that you have either amended your profile to give an accurate reflection of the service you provide or removed facials from your likes list.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 10:38:11 pm by socks »

Offline Happyjose

Attempted lmao.

Maybe you just didn't understand my logic.

No arguments there, but apparently I'm not alone. Good luck with WOTW