Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT SWEET CANDY (North Acton)  (Read 3974 times)

28 review(s) for HOT SWEET CANDY (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

LL

Woohoo a positive for a change!  Fresh from the punt I'm still feeling the post-punt glow, so at the risk of getting stick for gushing, fuck it, I'm writing about it now anyway.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Already reviewed here and recommended to me by UberX (thanks mate).  She ticked a lot of boxes for me.

I booked her for an hour as it was only an extra £20 over her half-hourly rate. So £80 paid (you can stop reading here Jimmy ;)). Turned up at her flat in a high rise but newish block near North Acton tube. Once again my punting escapades would take me to a new (to me) part of town. Not really much else of interest in the area though - i.e. nowhere to buy a nice kebab afterwards!

When I met "Candy" (don't be fooled by the silly name), I was pleased. She was dressed in a tight black dress and looked really pretty - I told her as much as I like to try to break the ice with someone who I've not seen before in order to try to get off to a good start.

After I had a quick shower, she took off her dress to reveal a really sexy figure, curvy not skinny, a great complexion - really clear skin which felt very soft. We moved onto the bed and Candy took everything nice and slow which was exactly to my liking.  She kissed and caressed my body, licked my balls, writhed against me - getting me really turned on.  I kissed her and we had really good and proper DFK, all the way through the session.  I couldn't stop kissing her actually.  She has a model look about her - an unusual look that really did it for me - with very pretty eyes.

When she sucked me cock (covered at my request) it was slow and very sensual, with her stroking my balls at the same time.  When I was ready we had sex in various positions and I found her very accommodating to my requests - very happy to switch positions, not faking tiredness even after we'd been going at it for a while, not rushing me.  Looking into my eyes, holding me tight and caressing me.  At around the 40 minute mark I plucked up the courage to asked to cum on her face.  She agreed and opened her mouth with her tongue out as I shot my load.  It was such a release for me that some of it went on her face, some in her mouth and a glob shot over her head and landed on the bedspread.  When she got up to clean herself up I noticed I'd coated her tits too.  I don't know how I managed to cum like that - it doesn't normally happen like that - I was quite impressed with myself although I think it was more down to how much she'd ensured that I had enjoyed the session.

As I'm a one-pop guy the rest of the session was spent with her giving me a nice sensual massage, bit of chit-chat and more kissing.  I was happy with that.  I told her I'd go back to see her and I rarely see the same girl twice.

I've not had a punt this good since Xena.  :bomb:

Offline yoko

Great report, sounds like she still hasn't lost it since i saw her last year. 

UberX

Woohoo a positive for a change!  Fresh from the punt I'm still feeling the post-punt glow, so at the risk of getting stick for gushing, fuck it, I'm writing about it now anyway.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Already reviewed here and recommended to me by UberX (thanks mate).  She ticked a lot of boxes for me.

I booked her for an hour as it was only an extra £20 over her half-hourly rate. So £80 paid (you can stop reading here Jimmy ;)). Turned up at her flat in a high rise but newish block near North Acton tube. Once again my punting escapades would take me to a new (to me) part of town. Not really much else of interest in the area though - i.e. nowhere to buy a nice kebab afterwards!

When I met "Candy" (don't be fooled by the silly name), I was pleased. She was dressed in a tight black dress and looked really pretty - I told her as much as I like to try to break the ice with someone who I've not seen before in order to try to get off to a good start.

After I had a quick shower, she took off her dress to reveal a really sexy figure, curvy not skinny, a great complexion - really clear skin which felt very soft. We moved onto the bed and Candy took everything nice and slow which was exactly to my liking.  She kissed and caressed my body, licked my balls, writhed against me - getting me really turned on.  I kissed her and we had really good and proper DFK, all the way through the session.  I couldn't stop kissing her actually.  She has a model look about her - an unusual look that really did it for me - with very pretty eyes.

When she sucked me cock (covered at my request) it was slow and very sensual, with her stroking my balls at the same time.  When I was ready we had sex in various positions and I found her very accommodating to my requests - very happy to switch positions, not faking tiredness even after we'd been going at it for a while, not rushing me.  Looking into my eyes, holding me tight and caressing me.  At around the 40 minute mark I plucked up the courage to asked to cum on her face.  She agreed and opened her mouth with her tongue out as I shot my load.  It was such a release for me that some of it went on her face, some in her mouth and a glob shot over her head and landed on the bedspread.  When she got up to clean herself up I noticed I'd coated her tits too.  I don't know how I managed to cum like that - it doesn't normally happen like that - I was quite impressed with myself although I think it was more down to how much she'd ensured that I had enjoyed the session.

As I'm a one-pop guy the rest of the session was spent with her giving me a nice sensual massage, bit of chit-chat and more kissing.  I was happy with that.  I told her I'd go back to see her and I rarely see the same girl twice.

Well done my friend. I am glad you have enjoyed her too.

:)

UberX

Great report, sounds like she still hasn't lost it since i saw her last year.

Actually I have found her very cool, and she had very good attitude.

Offline The_Don

Sorry to hear that, but sounds like you had a good punt.  :thumbsup:

I nearly called her yesterday (Candy) but didn't.

I've been awaiting the return of some of my fav EE W/G and in the next week (Xmas was a little barren :diablo: ) I now don't know who to pick, first!

Offline herbie007

Thanks for the review LL and glad you enjoyed.

She sounds like great VFM.

In the hot list she goes.  :drinks:

Offline akauya

Thanks for the review LL, added to the hotlist.

Shame you can't find a kebab shop for after-punt-munch though, might take a packed lunch with me :)

mrhappypants

From your description LL I wonder if she is housemates with
External Link/Members Only....

Dave

london

Nice review .
And like this part  :   :lol:

So £80 paid (you can stop reading here Jimmy ). 

Offline Chrisdc144

Hi all,  long time lurker so thought I would start contributing to this site. Nice review of Candy and am actually seeing her today and this review has given me that added urgency!! 

Review to follow later hopefully.

Thanks

Offline The_Don

Dave

If it is (although I heard that 2 groups may operate out of the same block) lucy (all reviews) share's with the above linked W/G   :unknown:   but Lucy (my review) is she a total mixed bag (really jaded IMO)

Offline SamLP

Thanks LL, I like the sound of this girl and she looks good too. Hot listed for when I visit the area.

UberX

stood
Dave

No she works on the same building as Alexandra but different flat. By talking with her I understood that she is genuinely independent so no relation with the group of Alexandra and Lucy.

jimbobwood

Glad you had a good punt and thanks for the update. :thumbsup:

I saw her over a year ago and I thought she was a very good punt.

Offline Steve2

Nice one LL. Shame about the kebab though :(

On a positive note, Xena returns at the weekend  :)

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline The_Don

Nice one LL. Shame about the kebab though :(

On a positive note, Xena returns at the weekend  :)

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Yes a popular, Hungarian returned yesterday and I missed a booking, after trying to book candy. Feel like a kid in a sweet shop (now)  :D  Another today (may be awaiting a returned call). Their should be others later in the week.  :cool: