Author Topic: Tasty Taylor - Bolton  (Read 3780 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8301516) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only
Comms ....whattsapp a little erratic
Fee.......40/15minutes
Location....End terrace
So this is the old sexy paula who ive punted on many occasions i must say when i seen her i was pleasantly surprised  not seen her since before covid she actually  looked a lot better than her photos and definitely better than i remembered she was dressed in sexy underwear and looked good a lot of effort nice figure.
She remembered me and seemed pleased to see me the action was typical paula loud and lots of dirty talk.
Full on dfk 69 finished with her on top while i sucked her tits.
I really  enjoyed myself and i was in there 20minutes so for 40 quid its a solid green for me.
Probably more suited to older punters on a budget but i will defo be going back on a regular basis.
Caveman out :hi:

Offline frankc

External Link/Members Only
Comms ....whattsapp a little erratic
Fee.......40/15minutes
Location....End terrace
So this is the old sexy paula who ive punted on many occasions i must say when i seen her i was pleasantly surprised  not seen her since before covid she actually  looked a lot better than her photos and definitely better than i remembered she was dressed in sexy underwear and looked good a lot of effort nice figure.
She remembered me and seemed pleased to see me the action was typical paula loud and lots of dirty talk.
Full on dfk 69 finished with her on top while i sucked her tits.
I really  enjoyed myself and i was in there 20minutes so for 40 quid its a solid green for me.
Probably more suited to older punters on a budget but i will defo be going back on a regular basis.
Caveman out :hi:

If she's more suited to older punters, thats me out then.. ;)

Offline Captain caveman 69

I dont know what it is about this one i just love rattling her been back three times :D
She used to make porn films she sent me a absolutely filthy video :D

Offline frankc

I dont know what it is about this one i just love rattling her been back three times :D
She used to make porn films she sent me a absolutely filthy video :D

Yeah it's funny how some girls just have that something about them that makes your dick twitch more than others..... :unknown:...Glad your enjoying yourself mate

Offline Captain caveman 69

Had a crap one today review to follow

Offline frankc


Online webpunter

Yeah it's funny how some girls just have that something about them that makes your dick twitch more than others..... :unknown:...Glad your enjoying yourself mate

We are on the same page
If she was local i would sooo be making visits
Milf tastic & good VFM
48 my arse, who cares
Looks filthy
Bet she was a real looker back in the day


Offline TomTank

Did someone say she was Jane Whitehouse of porn fame?

Offline Captain caveman 69

Did someone say she was Jane Whitehouse of porn fame?
yes I've heard that not sure its true

Offline bigbilly22

Did someone say she was Jane Whitehouse of porn fame?

She is, if you get her on a good day fantastic service but on her off days less so

Offline Captain caveman 69

She is, if you get her on a good day fantastic service but on her off days less so
I must of been lucky mate because cant say ive had a bad service off her and ive seen her multiple times.

Offline TomTank

She is, if you get her on a good day fantastic service but on her off days less so

I saw her at Sandy's and Sheridan's .... she seemed to love sex and was usually a good service, but did hear she could have off days

Offline Bustydusty

She’s too far from me to try unfortunately

Offline ISTS2005

My experience must have been an 'off-day'. She looked like Frankenstien.

Can't remember if I was on here when I saw her but any review would have been a massive red. Clear crack head with awful botched surgery and just looked an absolute mess, now I would have just walked. Remember seeing stuff about her barebacking too previously maybe under a different profile.

I would not go anywhere near her even if she paid me
« Last Edit: July 15, 2026, 04:11:16 pm by ISTS2005 »

Offline Captain caveman 69

My experience must have been an 'off-day'. She looked like Frankenstien.

Can't remember if I was on here when I saw her but any review would have been a massive red. Clear crack head with awful botched surgery and just looked an absolute mess, now I would have just walked. Remember seeing stuff about her barebacking too previously maybe under a different profile.

I would not go anywhere near her even if she paid me
you defo reviewed her under sexy paula i remember reading it.

Offline ISTS2005

Can't see it in my reviews though?  :unknown:

Offline TomTank

you defo reviewed her under sexy paula i remember reading it.

I'm sure sexy Paula was somebody else - a really skinny blonde in Farnworth?

Offline Captain caveman 69

I'm sure sexy Paula was somebody else - a really skinny blonde in Farnworth?
I think thats sexy suzie

Offline bigbilly22

I think thats sexy suzie

Yeah, I’ve reviewed her somewhere. Average at best.

Offline Captain caveman 69

Yeah, I’ve reviewed her somewhere. Average at best.
yes me too i gave her a green as i knew what to expect paid 40 quid and emptied my balls is she gone suzie