Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spunking Like a Pampas Bull  (Read 3323 times)

Offline Teessider

I thought I would share an experience I had about 10 years ago which changed my sex life for the better.

I was in middle age and Mrs T was quite content with a fortnightly shag, and my libido was gradually diminishing along with hers, I suppose.  :cry:

A holiday to Thailand changed all that. I went to a massage parlour in Bangkok and I was joking with my massage girl, a cute but quite experience girl aged in her late twenties, about my loss of libido.

She said, ‘Don’t worry, I fix for you - you need testicle massage and exercise for your cock muscles’.  :thumbsup:

A bit unsure about this, but I let her carry on with the testicle massage (for the princely sum of 100 baht extra – about £2). She gently rolled each testicle between her thumb and forefinger to stimulate sperm production she said. Then she gently tugged with a milking action on the tubes which run from each bollock upward towards your prostate (I think) – these are apparently called vas deferens. Regular massage would increase yield of sperm production she said.

The exercise for the cock muscles she taught me was to stand with a stiffy or semi stiffy and flex your bulbospongiosus muscles (you can identify them by trying to stop your piss in mid flow – the muscle that you use to squeeze the base of the cock is the bulbospongiosus muscle apparently – used during orgasm to eject the spunk out).

The exercise is for 5 minutes every night: make your bell end bounce up and down by twitching this muscle. Repeat for 5 minutes, every night, for the rest of your life!!

Over the next few days I had about 3 testicle massages and she was right, the volume and speed of spunk production was noticeably increased in that short time. The exercise strengthened my cock muscles and allowed a hard squeeze as ejaculation took place thereby shooting the spunk much further than ever before.  :rolleyes:

This was very definitely the best £2 I ever spent, along with £20 for the massage. It’s probably even worth the £500 return ticket to Bangkok.

So, if you are feeling a bit past your prime or want to tone up down there, you may like to consider a professional testicle massage.   ;)

Hope some of you may find this post helpful or of interest.

You never know, you could be spunking like a Pampas Bull with weeks.   :D

For an example of the practical application of this training see my session with Emily in this report:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45872.0

Offline Jeremy

Much appreciated Teessider! I shall certainly be giving those exercises a go and watching for improvement  :)

Offline madeinwales56

Great advice Teesider. Thank you for taking the time to impart it. I tried this earlier in a quiet moment without Mrs MIW noticing. Trouble is all the other people in the queue at Tesco were most upset and now have to find another local supermarket ...

Offline Teessider

Great advice Teesider. Thank you for taking the time to impart it. I tried this earlier in a quiet moment without Mrs MIW noticing. Trouble is all the other people in the queue at Tesco were most upset and now have to find another local supermarket ...

:D :D  Visions of bouncing bell ends at supermarkets across the UK.  :scare:

Offline ampersand

Three potential problems with this routine T:
1.   Getting the undisturbed time to do it;
2.   Getting a stiffy every night;
3.   Keeping the stiffy for the 5 mins it takes to perform the exercises.

Offline Jeremy

Is having a stiffy/semi stiffy a requirement while doing the exercise? If so, why?

Offline Teessider

No - it works quite well without a stiffy.

I suppose with a stiffy you're lifting a greater 'weight' with your muscle, but even twitching your muscle without the stiffy must also help build up the muscle over time.  :)

Presumably with a bit of muscle training as above it must help get back the ability to maintain your stiffy for longer duration.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Jeremy

Just wanted to report back and let people know I have been doing this more or less regularly for the past two months and there is definite improvement! Like swapping a water pistol for a desert eagle

Offline the_exile

Just wanted to report back and let people know I have been doing this more or less regularly for the past two months and there is definite improvement! Like swapping a water pistol for a desert eagle

Sounds good! I ought to get back into the habit of doing these and other Kegel exercises.

Visited a regular once when I'd been doing them for a while - felt like a bomb going off behind my ball when I came inside her!