Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this worth reviewing..?  (Read 718 times)

Offline NervousEnergy

Hi,

Wondering if this is worth reviewing, and if so, neutral or negative?

Got my choice of WG to two, one near Croydon (general direction of travel) and other near W2 (starting point). Against better judgment, went for:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mixed reviews, thought I'd give it a go. If it didn't feel right, walk. My preference is for owo and anal. Agreed on phone twice, yes I do anal, yes, £20 extra.

Got there, before paperwork changed hands she said an hour is £80, I said and extra £20 for anal right?

Reply was 'no, I'm not doing that today'. I said you confirmed on the phone you do. She said 'that was my receptionist', which I'm sure is bollocks, same voice, heard phone ring when I called from outside flat to say I was there.

Thoughts?

On the bright side, took £20 into the bookies and turned it into £50.

BeesKnees

Not quite worthy of a review as you didn't receive any services but you did good by naming and shaming on this board

Offline smiths

Not quite worthy of a review as you didn't receive any services but you did good by naming and shaming on this board

A punter doesnt have to have received any services to be able to write a review if he so wishes. The rule is IF the WG accepted the booking but lied a review can be done.

Offline NervousEnergy

A punter doesnt have to have received any services to be able to write a review if he so wishes. The rule is IF the WG accepted the booking but lied a review can be done.

In which case neutral or negative?

Offline smiths

Hi,

Wondering if this is worth reviewing, and if so, neutral or negative?

Got my choice of WG to two, one near Croydon (general direction of travel) and other near W2 (starting point). Against better judgment, went for:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mixed reviews, thought I'd give it a go. If it didn't feel right, walk. My preference is for owo and anal. Agreed on phone twice, yes I do anal, yes, £20 extra.

Got there, before paperwork changed hands she said an hour is £80, I said and extra £20 for anal right?

Reply was 'no, I'm not doing that today'. I said you confirmed on the phone you do. She said 'that was my receptionist', which I'm sure is bollocks, same voice, heard phone ring when I called from outside flat to say I was there.

Thoughts?

On the bright side, took £20 into the bookies and turned it into £50.

I would do a review if it were me. Liars deserve to named and shamed by review in my view, and this would be a negative review if i were doing it. A review with a big red negative would get linked into her other reviews so punters interested in her could see ALL her reviews.

Offline smiths

In which case neutral or negative?

Thats for you to decide, as i posted it would be a negative if it were me. Seems to me this WG was relying on you staying and punting despite lying to you thinking with your cock, well done for not doing so. :thumbsup:

Offline socks

I think I recall admin's guidance that a review is welcomed on any provider once a booking has been accepted. In this case we have a prossie who gets you along on the basis if a promise of service but declines it on arrival. Should be a negative review IMO

Offline smiths

I think I recall admin's guidance that a review is welcomed on any provider once a booking has been accepted. In this case we have a prossie who gets you along on the basis if a promise of service but declines it on arrival. Should be a negative review IMO

Its also stated at the top of the forum under site rules.

Pompoy123

It is not clear if you went through with punt?

Offline NervousEnergy

It is not clear if you went through with punt?

No, I walked. Thanks for the advice all, I'll post the review in a bit.