Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla - Bedford  (Read 3206 times)

Offline Tuffers

Has anyone seen Carla?   External Link/Members Only

If so, can they recommend? 

Cheers

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
What's that weird massive dimple on her left leg?
External Link/Members Only

Offline JR

I think its another pic you mean

My guess its photoshop gone wrong

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I think its another pic you mean

My guess its photoshop gone wrong

Yeah, something weird happened as I posted it, all the profile pics changed place (I guess she must have been changing them around).

Offline cunnyhunt

Has anyone seen Carla?   External Link/Members Only

If so, can they recommend? 

Cheers

This pro$$ie has had several profiles IIRC names used are Ange, Rachael + other. she will have 2 profiles running at the same time one will offer Bareback one does not.

She is 30+ and the pictures are not of her, she is on the Eastern side of Bedford near an industrial area, I have seen comments that the house is a shithole.

Previous posts
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23113.msg343721;topicseen#msg343721

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42478.msg571409;topicseen#msg571409

Offline Tuffers

Thanks for the heads up, will be giving her a miss!

waldorf

I would ay she is  more like 40+.   If you like slightly overweight, no makeup, dirty knickers and a hairy fanny then shes for you....I had a blowjob and left after 30....
Photos are not her

Offline NelsonH

I had this one when she was in Watford.

Profile is accurate. Typical WG. OK punt.

Preacher

I've had a 3 hour punt with Carla and she was definitely worth the visit.
Safe, clean place and she enjoyed our time together and will definitely visit again.

Offline cunnyhunt

clean place

For sure did you see the right person ?

She was originally outside of Bedford in a shithole called Shortstown and never cleaned the house, she then moved to a house near a Tesco and again the house was a shithole then she moved near to the Norse road industrial estate and obviously took the shit with her as the new house was as bad.

She has had multiple profiles and has caught out a friend a couple of times, when there he has walked as the house had a bad unwashed smell to it.

He also tells me that the pictures on her profile are definately not her, do you agree ?

If you think I am incorrect, by co-incidence my friend knows the landlord of the 2nd property and she was kicked from the house because of the mess and neighbour objections.

Offline Big Bad R

I've had a 3 hour punt with Carla and she was definitely worth the visit.
Safe, clean place and she enjoyed our time together and will definitely visit again.

Hi Carla, is phone dusty  :lol: :lol:

rhyzel200

Seen her a couple times, photos definitely not hers but BJ was decent enough. Would never book for more than that though...

splodger69

I've met her, wasn't impressed, the pics do not reflect how she looks now.. weighty bird (also stank of ciggies). I decided that I wouldn't see her again but got caught out by one of her other AW profiles... went to a second address, realised it was her, made excuses (left wallet in car) and then left sharpish.  :scare:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I had this one when she was in Watford.

Profile is accurate. Typical WG. OK punt.

an amazing big end and this was not the Carla I saw in a Bedford suburb
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 11:09:57 am by Horizontal pleasures »