Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ..NAUGHTY SAM..  (Read 4427 times)

2 review(s) for ..NAUGHTY SAM.. (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

punter34

Been a bit of lurker, and benefited from useful info on this site. Just a quick review from a recent punt. Went to visit Naughty Sam recently

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 1 hr punt
Decent flat near Old street. En suite shower

Sam is quite attractive, Polish blond, mid 20's i guess. Ok English but not a huge amount of chat. Enthusiastically receives oral and rimming. Popped in reverse cowgirl, tried for round 2 but couldn't quite manage it.

Think she works with another girl in the same flat. Would recommend, especially as flat is discreet and not in some council high rise

Offline a_test_person

The pedant in me is being driven up the wall by the plethora of broken english and spelling mistakes on her profile.  :timeout: How hard can it be !

Offline anyfucker

The pedant in me is being driven up the wall by the plethora of broken english and spelling mistakes on her profile.  :timeout: How hard can it be !
could you write it in Polish?? probably a similar level of difficulty

london

Been a bit of lurker, and benefited from useful info on this site. Just a quick review from a recent punt. Went to visit Naughty Sam recently

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 1 hr punt
Decent flat near Old street. En suite shower

Sam is quite attractive, Polish blond, mid 20's i guess. Ok English but not a huge amount of chat. Enthusiastically receives oral and rimming. Popped in reverse cowgirl, tried for round 2 but couldn't quite manage it.

Think she works with another girl in the same flat. Would recommend, especially as flat is discreet and not in some council high rise

This profile was belong to another polish girl with different picture
Her name was Samantha

Looks like her pimp changed the profile to another girl or BS  :bomb:

UberX

This profile was belong to another polish girl with different picture
Her name was Samantha

Looks like her pimp changed the profile to another girl or BS  :bomb:

Yes I have seen Samantha last year from this profile she was like 26-27years old. not very much attractive, and service was very basic. May be she has finished now another girl is working from this profile. :)

mrhappypants

Punter34 thank you for your review - always good to get a genuine recommendations in the area.  Your review is quite brief so I hope you won't mind some questions.
Can you describe how attractive she is (i) facially, and (ii) physically - size dress, bra size.  Can your recognise her from the photos?  Did you get the impression CIM is available? Does she charge extras?

Thanks again

Dave

punter34

I'd say around a 7 facially. Kind of an angular face? Quite large chested, and about 5'6 or 5'7
I'm not sure it's the same girl in the public photos, don't have access to the PG
I don't think CIM is offered YMMV, and not sure about extras