Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish girls in AdultWork in London from my HL  (Read 37647 times)

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Big unit (size 14) with bareback???

Ambitions are low???

And resentment rides high.....?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 04:46:07 pm by Mr Br1ghts1de »

Offline Herges Adventures

Some of you have very long Hotlists !  :D

Two from me :

Nicola 20 (looks like B&S or BS to me)
External Link/Members Only

Dollface 20 (looks more promising - sexy body and £80 p/h!)

Too much good supply locally for me to TOFTT with these two though

Offline NightKid

And resentment rides high.....?

What's so resentful about not wanting to shag fatties and barebackers?  :rolleyes:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

What's so resentful about not wanting to shag fatties and barebackers?  :rolleyes:

Sorry, I was being obtuse (obviously). Was just quoting some song lyrics. It might mean something to some.

Sylvester

Sweet Monique's housemate in Kings Cross  - not sure that she's been mentioned.  Looks pretty fine.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bobdayley

All Polish that charges £70 up for half hour are off my list  :hi:

Offline PLeisure

NataliaModel1 : External Link/Members Only

300 / hr  :(

umm, yeah - that's £300/hr with no penetration or oral.
Pass...

caffemochaventi

That's an impressive hotlist and lots of good advice!
Was wondering from that list, and from your experiences, any recommendations for a busty Polish girl?

Cheers!

raylondoner

I've only seen one of these which is Star 2014 and, trust me, she is absolutely stunning in the flesh.   :hi:

caffemochaventi

Appreciate the advice Raylondoner. She looks stunning indeed. Forgive me as I should have been more specific in my previous post. I'm looking for DD or bigger. Thanks in advance!

raylondoner

Appreciate the advice Raylondoner. She looks stunning indeed. Forgive me as I should have been more specific in my previous post. I'm looking for DD or bigger. Thanks in advance!

Sorry can't help as I prefer smaller girls titties rather than massive boobs - everyone to their own though!  :hi:

Subbyboy2

Good thread, but trying to check all of the posted profiles for location is rather a long job. I appreciate that they can and do move on, but it would be very useful if when anyone posts a link they could also say the location of the WG concerned too. London is a large area and someone in say Lewisham is of no more interest to me than someone in say Manchester. Thanks.

TheAntiHero

ema.diamond : External Link/Members Only

I had 2 reverse bookings up in 2 days and this girl bid on them both and I accepted. Both times she didn't reply to either, wasting my time and money. Careful with this one, a typical reverse booking copy & paste spammer that doesn't even care enough to let you know that she's double booked you or can't make it. Left feedback on her profile as a warning to others.

Offline Bigus Dickus

I had 2 reverse bookings up in 2 days and this girl bid on them both and I accepted. Both times she didn't reply to either, wasting my time and money. Careful with this one, a typical reverse booking copy & paste spammer that doesn't even care enough to let you know that she's double booked you or can't make it. Left feedback on her profile as a warning to others.

Ema speaks with her sensuous body & what poetry I heard & felt. Then she fell asleep in my arms, such a moment of bliss. I hope she will visit me again soon. xx

What fluffy cunt wrote that bollocks!  :vomit:

Offline tantric talents

My God! What a comprehensive list from the OP. Are you sure that the Harry Enfield character who was the middle-aged man infatuated by the two Polish girls working in the cafe wasn't based on you? Seriously though chaps, plenty of good Czech and Hungarian girls around too, so what in particular is the attraction of the Poles?
I must say I like the Czechs too a lot but have not really found many.
Czech hotlist lads?

TheAntiHero

External Link/Members Only - Xx_AurorA_xX

This girl is another class act. I setup a reverse booking for £80 for a 1 hour outcall, she placed a bid at £80 and I accepted, then heard nothing. The next day, she sends a mail and tells me that £80 is too low, but she would still like to see me and could I pay £110 instead. What the fuck? SHE placed the bid at £80, if its not worth her time, then why even bother bidding in the first place and wasting my time? Fucking hell... Adultwork really need to charge girls money for each time they bid on a reverse booking, its mostly just a waste of time these days because of bid spammers & time wasters.

slow and low

Mia in the city is a good call, used to be in Farringdon now now near Chancery row. No cim but owo is quality and has a very petite and perky body.

Lilith

Hey, it's Lilith and I'm half blind and not sure if a I'm replying to a whole thread or just 1 comment.

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 01:43:22 pm by The_Don »

scorpion61

Oh lord please may she be genuine.

Tom5334

Have we done External Link/Members Only before?

Tried to book her last week, wasn't working until after 8pm. By that time I has spent myself all over Girlfriend Dior. PG doesn't really show a great deal either.

scorpion61

Agreed. The tits in the PG look a bit saggy for a "19 year old". Going to be a bit of a "punt" for whoever decided to TOFTT. I may do.

Offline scooby73

Anyone tried Nicola?

Some of you have very long Hotlists !  :D

Two from me :

Nicola 20 (looks like B&S or BS to me)

Dollface 20 (looks more promising - sexy body and £80 p/h!)

Too much good supply locally for me to TOFTT with these two though

tilt8890

Offline tazz

This girl claims to be from Chelsea and public school educated. Anyone paid her a visit?

Modify message

Offline tantric talents

This girl claims to be from Chelsea and public school educated. Anyone paid her a visit?

Modify message

No but I must say she has a charming turn of phrase in her FAQs
Q. Do you do bareback.   A. Don't fucking ask, I value my health.
 There's nowt like a public school education :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 01:34:10 pm by tantric talents »

Seathestars1

Hi all. Think this is a bit of a shot in the dark but here goes.
I'm searching for a Polish wg who was on adultwork approx a year or 2 years ago under the name of polish vicki or vikki. Can't remember exactly. She seems to have disappeared. I remember her being g a redhead but she did change the color from time to time. She had a long tattoo on her back which would be hard to forget.
She worked in the north west London area and also near both Heathrow and Gatwick airports. Was in her mid 20s.

Can anyone help with me finding her. She was gorgeous!!

Offline Bilbao

Was it this Vicki ?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Seathestars1

No it wasn't.
Thanks for replying though. I know she had a few problems with where she was working from in edgware and was back n forwards to Poland for a while. Saw her once in a hotel near Heathrow and she had her suitcase with her in the room as if she was going or just came back.