Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish girls in AdultWork in London from my HL  (Read 37642 times)

west8

Thanks  :drinks:
Have  you meet them ?

Nope .. they are well known timewasters and (imho) to avoided. Check their reviews.  :(

UberX

Actually there was another Polish girl I have seen few times.

Emily from venus External Link/Members Only but the profile gone :(

anyone know her new profile?

an update here I have just found Emily's profile  External Link/Members Only is active now. may be she was on holiday. :kiss:

Offline MeesterNeek

Does anyone know the size of the biggest flatscreen TV/monitor available on the market.

This list gets longer by the day I'm going to need a such screen to view it

HD

+ 1

Go Polish!!  :bomb:

Offline webpunter

Got to get to read this thread in more detail.  Looking good so far !

london

« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 08:04:42 pm by london »

london

Michelle Independent should be on Top of the list  :kiss:
External Link/Members Only

she is best of best and only real independent polish girl in London

london

polskie dziewczyny w Londynie w adultwork.com   :cool:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 09:33:08 pm by london »

Offline smiths

Michelle Independent should be on Top of the list  :kiss:

she is best of best and only real independent polish girl in London

Unless you have a WG under 24/7 survellience you cant possibly know for definite that ANY WG is really Independent in reality. A WG saying she is an Indie isnt proof she is obviously, or others posting she is an Indie.

LL

jesteś człowiekiem
(You da man!  :D)

london

Unless you have a WG under 24/7 survellience you cant possibly know for definite that ANY WG is really Independent in reality. A WG saying she is an Indie isnt proof she is obviously, or others posting she is an Indie.

Trust me Smith , you are long enough in punting to find the girl pimped or not after 1 or 2 times meet her ,

very interesting post here and see how this F-ker are organised ,

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46859.0;topicseen

OldAdmin

Credit goes to Jason for starting that page.

But if anyone is interested, feel free to update the wiki pages (you need to create account).

There's a thread running for any discussion:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44803.0

london

Credit goes to Jason for starting that page.

But if anyone is interested, feel free to update the wiki pages (you need to create account).

There's a thread running for any discussion:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44803.0

Thanks , I will edit the list later , some profile deleted or re-created , thanks to Jason ,  :drinks:

Offline smiths

Trust me Smith , you are long enough in punting to find the girl pimped or not after 1 or 2 times meet her ,

very interesting post here and see how this F-ker are organised ,

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46859.0;topicseen

Yes i have been punting long enough to have come to the conclusion that ANY WG COULD have a pimp, and that doesnt necessarily mean the WG is being forced by the pimp. The fact is many WGs choose to work for a pimp including ALL that work at Agencies, Parlours/brothels and parties.

Those that do force women to be WGs should be caught and given mandatory life sentences in my opinion.

Online dondraper

I like polish girls and here is the list of Polish girls in my HL ,  :hi:  I have seen most of these girls and some are new and they are in the 2015 list  :lol:

I have some pictures from their PG which will post here later .

If you want to add in list please make sure is not duplicated with my list . Thanks

top stuff, good reference point for all of us who fancy Polish girls...

west8

no phone & no pics ??
did you see her?

Only added her to my HL a few days ago. she was in London then and the pictures were very tempting.

Her profile now states 'Essex' and all the images are gone.

Weird.

west8

_Busty Lexi_ : External Link/Members Only

Met, reviewed (2nd review here on UKP).

Offline Bigus Dickus

PETITE ROXY : External Link/Members Only

I recognise her. She was working Islington last year before going off touring all over the place! Can't remember If she used the same profile! I am sure her reviews weren't great and she's hidden her FB!  :scare:

west8

I recognise her. She was working Islington last year before going off touring all over the place! Can't remember If she used the same profile! I am sure her reviews weren't great and she's hidden her FB!  :scare:

Well spotted BD :drinks:

Seems to be a veritable flood of new and/or recycled Polish talent appearing over the past week or two.

Spring rush from Warsaw to London.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the heads up, was looking at her for punt 3 of the day. Mite have to give that a miss then.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Thanks for the heads up, was looking at her for punt 3 of the day. Mite have to give that a miss then.

Hijacked profile:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40313.msg539970;topicseen#msg539970

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

She don't look a Size 4 as per profile either.

Offline Herges Adventures

MayaXxXxXx : External Link/Members Only

Good potential but don't think she'll get a look in at £180 p/h...

Type_O_Negative

Good potential but don't think she'll get a look in at £180 p/h...

For some here £180 is NOTHING.  :hi:

west8

Sorry guys - didn't even notice her rate. 180 seems excessive, agreed.

Type_O_Negative