Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Lane, Nuru Massage  (Read 3449 times)

Offline foggy30

Thinking about visiting lucy lane of middlesbrough for guru massage just wondering if anybody tried this experience  before.

Offline cannyangus

.I am not sure if she still does Nuru massage. Have you seen this on her Adultwork profile recently ?.
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline foggy30

yes its still on her profile have u visited her before

Dino

.I am not sure if she still does Nuru massage. Have you seen this on her Adultwork profile recently ?.

I've just checked, and, can confirm it does say she provides this service

Here's her link for those who do not know who she is (or are just too bone idle to look.  LOL)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've met her once in past, think she was under the Devlish-Desires name back then.  She didn't do this service back then though, infact think there was only 1 lady in the North-East who did (she was Indie, and, been gone over a year now)

Offline g78nes

Opted for this with Lucy a few months back when she first started offering it, was quite nice.....nicer if the shower had been big enough for both of us  :D

Offline MDB72

Can certainly recommend Lucy. Saw her several times although last time probably a year ago. Nothing wrong with her just my circumstances changed. She gives a really good bj and very personable. Her premises are easy to find with free parking. Never had the Nuro massage so cannot comment on that.
Banned reason: Sharing account with SP.
Banned by: daviemac