Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot_Raisa  (Read 1867 times)

6 review(s) for Hot_Raisa (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

ashtboy

Hi
I am using this forum couple years now but decided to join and share my experiences with everyone

Duration - 1 hr
Fee - £90 + £10 for OWO

Comms - I will write in the end as was few Neg in cooms

Location - a small flat in Sudbury with free car park  .
 External Link/Members Only

She is the girl in picture and Romanian. I am not very fan of them but her body was killer in picture ( I like this size girls  :lol: )
Paper work done and I asked her if I can get shower . Small shower but clean . She had lot of clean towel . While I was walking to shower heard a voice of other punter from other room . Later I asked her and she said they are 2 girls in that flat

Anyway. As soon as I come back she came to me grab my face and start FK which was very nice . Soft and lot of tongue . Well this is first time I seen a Romanian doing DFK and seem she enjoy it

Slowly remove our close and move to bed.nice clean bed . I was kissing her about 15 min . Then move to lick her small lovely tits . Not everyone taste but I really like this size tits . Move to oral . Lick her puss out and finger her till she came ( obviously mainly was fake but she did well  ) she told me she more enjoy play and Lick her clit instead of finger

Her BJ wasn't great . Start very soft and nice up and down but she doesn't know how change speed . Maybe she is need time to learn .
Asked her if she can go deeper but she couldn't . I asked her If I can help her to gently push her head down and she said yes but still she couldn't  . Small mouth but she tried  :wacko:

Condom on and start fk her Doggy .Love that ass.  Start slowly and then faster . she does very nice moan and was real natural . When i heard she is moaning  i asked her to play with herself . She is shy girl and needed some help :) she did and I stopped move and she start grind her pussy and to back and forward . she really enjoy it
Move to couple more positions and finish in condom while her legs was next to her head and I was fk her very hard and fast .
Doggy still was bold for me as she as fantastic ass.

Negative
Meeting and her service was good but why is natural to me :

When I called her she was asking me some stupid Q which was so annoying  .
Where are I am from
What is my name
How old I am
Did I see or her flatmate b4

Firstly she answered her call . She wants to talk no text . I was so piss of and hang up the phone while I was trying to arrange the time and ask her location 
She called me back and said sorry and because of her safety want to make sure I am not dangerous  :dash:

WTF .  I can be polite and give her fake name and fake nationally and be dangerous for her when I see her

Anyway .. maybe she scared from Romanian pimps or whatever ....
Too many extra . COM or CIF was 30
Anal was £30 but she said she wouldn't do with me even in promise to be gentle  but she said I am big and will hurt. She said if I was Chinese she may do it .  :angry:

Her pussy is was very wet and she keep was worry about condom and asked me to check if condom is on . I told her she may can't feel the condom but I do and I am care more than her but that keep put me off

When I put her legs next to her head and fk her fast she stop me few time and asked to do slowly . Well wasn't my fault for hear pussy  was too wet and make shag voice very laud

Well  my first Review is border or natural and positive but I will go for natural and her communication wasn't well with lot of stupid Q

If you want to see her she is not even close to PSE . She is more GFE but very soft version .

Am I going to see her again ?. No . With 100 pounds I can see other girls which I didn't see them yet  :hi:

Sorry for if my first language is not English and also I am using mobile to write this  ;)

« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 03:21:23 pm by ashtboy »

ashtboy

I forgot to add.
She does ball licking and also u can rim her which I did in 69 but no finger allowed in her ass

Offline maxgeezer

Thanks. Was contemplating her or her flatmate myself. How tall  is she? Pretty face? Are the pics accurate ? Can't  decide if she is blonde  or brunette!

Thanks for the info

ashtboy

Thanks. Was contemplating her or her flatmate myself. How tall  is she? Pretty face? Are the pics accurate ? Can't  decide if she is blonde  or brunette!

Thanks for the info

she is about 5' 3" or 5' 4"

pics are accurate but she is not blonde , but she is not dark brunette either . her face better than her pictures but she is smoker  :dash: