Author Topic: Germany & FKK Suggestions, Please Gents  (Read 2834 times)

Offline Jamesb92

Gents!

I'm looking to go to Germany for a long weekend, Thurs to Sunday, and fancy spending two of the days at an FKK. I went through some options using Gemini and it suggested an FKK instead of a Laufhaus for my desire to relax and just chill around.

I've booked the Leonardo hotel Offenbach, Frankfurt as Gemini said it's the best located mid range hotel for FKK Oase, Mainhatten & Sharks.

I wanted to check in here to see if you gents had any better FKK suggestions from your experiences, please.

I don't want much, just the best FKK experience for a first timer. I was thinking Mainhatten & Sharks, especially after reading Rob23's Sharkd review from the other day ( https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=458102.0 ).
I'm easy on which city, especially if there's a better suited place. Cheers in advance :thumbsup:

Offline trickyd2

Fly to Frankfurt and base yourself there.
Your best bet by miles is FKK Sharks in Darmstadt. There could be up to 100 girls there on a Friday or Saturday evening. Easy to reach by train from Frankfurt station.
 FKK Oase is also great in the summer, but less easy to reach by public transport though I understand they have introduced some sort of free shuttle to central Frankfurt.

Offline Lmatador

Never been to an fkk before? Just go to sharks. There will be more than enough to keep you occupied.

I would have based myself in Darmstadt myself for closer proximity but hey.

Enjoy man! You will love it.

Offline Simon_9000

+1 for Sharks, best FKK I've been to.

I've been to Mainhatten, maybe I went on a bad day but it was dead.... maybe 10 girls and 10 punters. They were probably all at Sharks.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2026, 11:40:46 pm by Simon_9000 »

Offline Jamesb92

Brilliant, cheers gents! I've booked a flexi rate so I'll cancel that and just park up next to sharks for 3 days  :sarcastic:

Offline CallumTT

Agree sharks is the best. 

If I was going to an FKK for a first time I'd start with a smaller one like Manhatten, at least for a night, before Sharks.  Going to shark first is like your first ever footie match being PSG v Arsenal. 

If you're planning more than one FKK in and around frankfurt then I'd recommend hiring a car. 

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
I'm sure I reviewed my time at both Mainhatten and Sharks.  For a chill day, I prefer Mainhatten.  yeah, there are only 10 girls, but one good one is all I need.  But Sharks is a must visit - off the scale fun.  One night (Wed?) has cheaper admission.  For a first time visit, I'd avoid that - too many guys turn up.

For me, a could not do 3 days in Sharks - Mainhatten (and even central Frankfurt RLD) provide some balance.

Offline quietboy69

I'm off to Germany for a bit of a road trip for a couple of weeks in September.  Definitely visiting Artemis again in Berlin and have Sharks lined up thanks to the comments here.  Does anybody have any intel on FKK Paradise, which is in Saarbrucken - I'm passing the area and wondered if it was worth a shot?  Also, is Pascha in Cologne any good as I've heard differing reports?  Thanks to anybody with intel in advance and will obviously post a report of my shenanigans when I return.

Offline Sandy307

If you intend to visit Cologne, try Mondial which is a sister concern of Samya. Cheap and best for a beginner and who are on a low budget. Magnum in Dusseldorf is equally good. Pasha didnt amuse me much in terms of brothel but their pole dance, lap dance shows are good. There is another muti storied brothel opposite to Pasha which is relatively cheaper but not that great quality. RLD near Frankfurt train station is okay for cheap P&D, I did find a nice Chinese chick thoughfor E50 - but the area is very shady- watch out and keep away from trouble - too much happening on the streets enev in daylight. I usually keep Cologne as my base and drive to Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, etc.. I have been there 3 times and one more adventure planned for next month...

Offline Spike1

I'm in Dusseldorf later in the year, so info on that area would be useful too!