Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Issa and Anya Colchester  (Read 5457 times)

Offline socks

Enough of this fucking flirting RRR. Unless you're a secret top piece of totty who's been subliminally touting these last few months, you've got as much chance of a mucky socks wank off me as I've got anal off Katy Perry :cool:

ramrodronnie

Enough of this fucking flirting RRR. Unless you're a secret top piece of totty who's been subliminally touting these last few months, you've got as much chance of a mucky socks wank off me as I've got anal off Katy Perry :cool:

Force of habit socks. I just can't stop flirting mate.  :wackogirl:

Offline socks

Alright then £50 for 30 mins but £10 extra for each of dfk, owo, cim, anal and pretending I like it. I'll throw in dom and humiliation for free though  :lol: :lol: :lol:

ramrodronnie

Alright then £50 for 30 mins but £10 extra for each of dfk, owo, cim, anal and pretending I like it. I'll throw in dom and humiliation for free though  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Naaa. I'm always suspicious of you cheap skates socks. I aint seen yer profile, or you're Reviews either, so You aint made my HL mate, sorry.  :wacko: :lol:

Offline socks

Naaa. I'm always suspicious of you cheap skates socks. I aint seen yer profile, or you're Reviews either, so You aint made my HL mate, sorry.  :wacko: :lol:
TOFTT mate. You know you want to  :rose:

ramrodronnie

TOFTT mate. You know you want to  :rose:

Ooooow you're soooo tempting socks.  :wacko: :wackogirl: :lol:

ramrodronnie

Well, they maybe back, but going by their profiles, they're not working yet.

Offline itk

Well, they maybe back, but going by their profiles, they're not working yet.

Hopefully back by the end of the month as they're on my to do list and will be Colchester bound the end week of this month.