Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LOVELY ERIKA (Glasgow)  (Read 7805 times)

23 review(s) for LINGAM BY ERIKA (17 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Happyjose

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Decided to visit Erika after the reviews and generally positive comments about her on here. Visited within the last few weeks.

Overall a good experience. Nice girl. Good comms by text and email. Great location, nice flat in a reasonably discreet location with parking. Pretty with good body.

Though I would say she has an accurate profile, her pics do flatter her slightly, but certainly not misleading. Services delivered as advertised. Great VFM at £90ph. Not really a natural feeling GFE, but then she doesn't advertise this. More a case of clothes off, do you want oral now? Do you want condom on now? Had a bit of a world-weary look on her face when I arrived, but she soon recovered to deliver a decent session. Probably just the end of a busy day.

Would be happy to go back

Tjkooker

I really should visit her one day.

BootyAddict

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Decided to visit Erika after the reviews and generally positive comments about her on here. Visited within the last few weeks.

Overall a good experience. Nice girl. Good comms by text and email. Great location, nice flat in a reasonably discreet location with parking. Pretty with good body.

Though I would say she has an accurate profile, her pics do flatter her slightly, but certainly not misleading. Services delivered as advertised. Great VFM at £90ph. Not really a natural feeling GFE, but then she doesn't advertise this. More a case of clothes off, do you want oral now? Do you want condom on now? Had a bit of a world-weary look on her face when I arrived, but she soon recovered to deliver a decent session. Probably just the end of a busy day.

Would be happy to go back

How do pics flatter boob size age weight ....?

Offline Happyjose

How do pics flatter boob size age weight ....?

I said the pics flattered her slightly, no more than that. She's slightly wider across the hips than I expected, but it's obviously the same girl. I wouldn't say she appeared older or really heavier than the pics. It would probably be helpful to the punter if she had a more natural pic amongst the ones on the profile, but she's trying to promote herself in a crowded market so go figure. At the end of the day if she was a civvy then I'd definitely be punching above my weight

Offline Happyjose

I really should visit her one day.

Tried to book her same day the first time, but she's a busy girl.

Offline randydandy2013

Services delivered as advertised. Great VFM at £90ph.

Can anyone confirm that does rimming as said on her profile  :wacko:

Offline mr small

Anyone tell me how tall she is as I'm only a little guy  :hi:

Offline Happyjose

Not my thing. Sorry, can't help with that one. Should have expanded on this in the review. Vanilla punt - owo, dfk, fingering, covered penetration.

Offline Happyjose

Anyone tell me how tall she is as I'm only a little guy  :hi:

Not great at estimating height, but at the start of the punt I'd say she was a couple of inches short of my 6ft in her high heels. When she stood up at the end without her shoes she was quite a bit smaller, so her profile stat of 5.7 is probably about right

Offline Keema

Oh yes..   her current photos are to my mind are too stiff, too unrelaxed, and a pity you can't see her face. Visited her about 10 times now - no complaints whatsoever ever.

Offline mr small

cheers jose, didnt see her height in  profile  :dash:

Offline randydandy2013

Oh yes..   her current photos are to my mind are too stiff, too unrelaxed, and a pity you can't see her face. Visited her about 10 times now - no complaints whatsoever ever.

Cheers Keema, certainly one that I'll have to visit from my hot list.

DG

Shen looks good in her pics but what's going on with her mouth in a couple? Can't work out if it's bad Botox or a poor attempt at blurring her identity.

Offline Happyjose

Shen looks good in her pics but what's going on with her mouth in a couple? Can't work out if it's bad Botox or a poor attempt at blurring her identity.

It's definitely some poor quality photoshopping.

moosehead69

New pics on profile showing face

Offline Happyjose

New pics on profile showing face

If only more would follow this example and include decent pics

Offline tazman1002001

She looks great in those pics......very accurate pics indeed
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Happyjose

She looks great in those pics......very accurate pics indeed

Agreed. They make me want to rebook

Never seen her pal Paula though. If push came to shove which one would you choose?

moosehead69

Agreed. They make me want to rebook

Never seen her pal Paula though. If push came to shove which one would you choose?
Paula has some new pics as well ... Seen them both a few times and Erika is very relaxing and does good service but can be clinical ..wiping all the time does give grt owo.. Paula has better body slightly more toned but u would need ear plugs for all the nonsense she spouts .... Lovely boy....big boy lol.

chico1000

I would choose Erika. Paula is just a little OTT. Both quite good though!

Offline tazman1002001

I think a threesome with both would be good ...I think both would be fighting over the cock to give a good performance lol...

Paula is always my goto girl seen her loads of times and if I want a relaxing time with a guaranteed orgasm I know she will make it happen.......  :crazy: :P
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

chico1000

I asked Erika about a threesome with Paula once and she was keen to do it but wouldn't do any lesbian stuff.