Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kavita Lipstick London Outcall - Amazing session  (Read 9643 times)

Goofy85

Goofy you have it wrong.

Mr PW calcium and sugar levels have reached a dangerous level that his GP has advised him to cut back on his fruit and dairy intake.

He has now switched to Neru Massage to relax the body until those levels are back to normal allowed levels

HD

Dammit. He's gonna turn all these girls into bloody massage therapists. At least this story will have a happy ending.

west8

I found Kavita to be both polite and timely in her written replies.

Hopefully that is an indication of the service levels to which she aspires.

I'm quietly optimistic.  ;)

Offline Bangers and Gash

Yes, especially if you've outed yourself pre-punt, as no pro$$ie wants a bad review on UKP.  :hi:

Expl1cit

Yes, especially if you've outed yourself pre-punt, as no pro$$ie wants a bad review on UKP.  :hi:
You've not had much luck with Indians, I see you have left negative reviews here for 3 of them, with only 1 positive for Sanji.  Kavita has a 75% chance of you leaving her a negative based on the past.

Offline iPad3

As she only does outcalls I'm assuming your booking a hotel, in line with you usual levels of discretion why don't you put up the name of the hotel and the time of booking so we can all look the other way at the relevant time just in case.

petite_kav

You know i have body art, right? tattoos. Which you claim to loathe in some of your reviews. So do keep that in mind.

Offline akauya

As she only does outcalls I'm assuming your booking a hotel, in line with you usual levels of discretion why don't you put up the name of the hotel and the time of booking so we can all look the other way at the relevant time just in case.

:D :D :thumbsup:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Maybe you'll post some cryptic message on here which may affect her future business like your hinting about an unnamed prossie who offers BB on another of your posts!

west8

You know i have body art, right? tattoos. Which you claim to loathe in some of your reviews. So do keep that in mind.

Thanks Kavita for pointing that out. I do dislike tattoos, but Sweet Maria's body art was absolutely amazing - as mentioned in my review. :drinks:

I think tattoos on pale English skin generally look cheap and dreadful. But on darker skin .. hell yes!  ;)

unclesweetheart

No pressure, No pressure....

:scare:

:D

Something tells me that you will rock these good gentlemen's world as you did mine. Can't wait for your incalls to start! :crazy:

west8

:dash:

Sigh.

'English' skin. Happy now? You know full well what I meant...

Hornydevil247

Something tells me that you will rock these good gentlemen's world as you did mine. Can't wait for your incalls to start! :crazy:

Hi Uncle S

Saw the luscious Kavita this afternoon and can endorse everything you have said about her in your review

HD :diablo:

Offline Alpunt79

Banned reason: Obsessed, possible stalker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

Hi Uncle S

Saw the luscious Kavita this afternoon and can endorse everything you have said about her in your review

An indian girl is still unticked on my list. She looks amazing and sounds like a very reasonable person. Just jumped to #1 on my outcall list. I just hope I can have the house to myself before she raises her prices or the attention overwhelms her or she removes the 6-inch rule...

unclesweetheart

Hi Uncle S

Very glad you had a (repeatedly!) good time, HD. (I really need to eat more greens!)

Glad that the doubters have been reassured. She is wonderful.

password02

Very glad you had a (repeatedly!) good time, HD. (I really need to eat more greens!)

Glad that the doubters have been reassured. She is wonderful.

Saw her a couple of days ago - also excellent - Review to follow

unclesweetheart

Saw her a couple of days ago - also excellent - Review to follow

Very much look forward. Though obviously a tad pissed off that she's uber horny with anyone other than me, obviously...

Offline drwho

Did someone say something about Incalls in the future? :)

Offline The_Don

Goofy you have it wrong.

Mr PW calcium and sugar levels have reached a dangerous level that his GP has advised him to cut back on his fruit and dairy intake.

He has now switched to Neru Massage to relax the body until those levels are back to normal allowed levels

HD

ok I have a problem body mass index (and occasional stress) is there a prescription. That the NHS will allow me to see W/G at the below rates (ok: £16.10 per pair of elastic hosiery, WTF)

External Link/Members Only

Prescription prepayment certificates (PPC) are available in England and they can save you money.

Prescription costs as of April 1 2014

The current prescription charge is £8.05 (£16.10 per pair of elastic hosiery).
    A three monthly PPC is £29.10. This saves you money if you need four or more items in three months.
    A 12-month certificate is £104.00 and saves money if 13 or more items are needed in 12 months.

PPCs are available by 10 monthly direct debit instalment payments. The prescription prepayment certificates allow anyone to obtain all the prescriptions they need for £2 per week.

Find out more about the prescription prepayment certificate.

Offline iwtc

Shame she'll only see white men. As a non-Caucasian yet to enjoy the pleasures of an Indian girl, I'd be keen to see her if it wasn't for this condition from her profile. Oh well...
I agree, this is unfortunate.  :(