Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Phoenix Club - 02/01/15  (Read 5235 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Online Mr Girth

As an occasional punter I've finally felt the urge to register and post my first review after attending today's Phoenix Club party (1pm).

External Link/Members Only

I'd enjoyed half a dozen visits to the old LMP and I'm pleased to say this lived up to my memories of LMP. Great new venue and it definitely helps having all the action in one (pretty spacious) room.

Busy today, but a nice ratio, with about 9 guys to 6 girls. Despite being only a very occasional visitor, pretty sure I recognised two other guys.

I spent time with 5 of the girls and pleased to say the action exceeded even my highest hopes.

What better way to start than with Isabella, who worked her magic and after some oral soon had me popping inside her.

Determined to learn from previous mistakess and pace myself it was a brief rest before being introduced to the wonderful Anna. Wow! She's prettier than her website photos and displays such warmth and friendliness. Some intense action which ranks in my top 10 shags ever.

Next up I was introduced to Emily, who has a terrific figure. Much fun was had as I stood beside the bed while she teased both my cock and another guy lying on the bed with her wonderful tongue before I slipped in behind for some lovely action.

Barbara grabbed me next for some oral, missionary and doggy, but I was saving my cum as I paced myself and I made my excuses and I took a brief break.

Impossible to sit out for long I was soon back in action again as Emily was free and this time I simply had to have her sitting on top as I admired those magnificent breasts. Didn't take long for her to tease another pop out of me.

With 20 mins remaining there was one girl left I was determined to meet and was pleased when I was able to grab some time with Peace. Another great party girl she displayed great determination and stamina as we worked through a few positions - including a session on the swing - before it was back to the bed and a great joint effort from Peace and Barbara produced my final pop.

Bravo!

I don't punt that often, but it's inevitable I'll return to the Phoenix.

hpsauce1950

Captain Caveman

is this really LMP(now phoenix club)?

External Link/Members Only

i got this from here External Link/Members Only

What utter drivel - get back under your bridge, troll

1dt

hpsauce1950

sorry guys my mistake used the wrong url.

here is the link i got the info from : External Link/Members Only

i just wanted to be sure is it safe to go there. Coz i think there are like 6 WG hence it would be a brothel and police could raid it am i rite? I was looking at the phoenix club website and they informed their visitor it is a lifestyle club? but does the police sees it as a lifestyle club or a brothel?

Mike Oxhard

That is some sick shit from someone who obviously has an agenda.

vt

i just wanted to be sure is it safe to go there. Coz i think there are like 6 WG hence it would be a brothel and police could raid it am i rite? I was looking at the phoenix club website and they informed their visitor it is a lifestyle club? but does the police sees it as a lifestyle club or a brothel?

So you read all the reports on here from reliable guys and you dredge up some obvious troll's Twitter account dating from 2013 and you're still wondering!?!  :wacko:

Captain Caveman

Offline smiths

What a feeble effort. :thumbsdown:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

+1

Yes, tempted to say fuck off to this trol and leave us to enjoy our lifestyle choice thank you very much.

Curious6705

I don't believe it was a mistake - I believe you posted it deliberately, trying to smear TPC by association and stir up the largest shit storm you could - just as you continued trying to do with this post I have quoted.

In fact that's why you've posted this stuff on a popular review thread, I believe - jumping in where you believe you can troll to maximum effect.

If it was up to me - which it isn't of course - you would be banned and posts on this thread by or in response to you would be deleted, restoring this thread to what it should be IMO - a review which UKP members can enjoy reading and commenting on, without the distraction of your trolling.

Captain Caveman

I don't believe it was a mistake - I believe you posted it deliberately, trying to smear TPC by association and stir up the largest shit storm you could - just as you continued trying to do with this post I have quoted.

In fact that's why you've posted this stuff on a popular review thread, I believe - jumping in where you believe you can troll to maximum effect.

If it was up to me - which it isn't of course - you would be banned and posts on this thread by or in response to you would be deleted, restoring this thread to what it should be IMO - a review which UKP members can enjoy reading and commenting on, without the distraction of your trolling.

Exactly what I think too

Offline danny.simons

Just in case anyone cares, I believe Sara (advertising on Phoenix) also advertises solo in the Euston area

I think it's this profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only but if I am wrong, then it's very similar to other ones in that area

I've certainly seen her advertised before anyway

Captain Caveman

Just in case anyone cares, I believe Sara (advertising on Phoenix) also advertises solo in the Euston area

I think it's this profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only but if I am wrong, then it's very similar to other ones in that area

I've certainly seen her advertised before anyway

Yes, she was mentioned here too:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44443.msg596020;topicseen#msg596020

Captain Caveman

Ah, didn't see that, sorry for the unnecessary double-post then

No worries  :hi: