Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Car meet in dudley and surrounding areas  (Read 1953 times)

Offline mikee18244

Hey folk, completely new to this forum so if I do anything wrong I apologise in advance,
im looking for a car meet, im in Dudley but willing to travel for it. ive looked on AW but vary few results showing
cheers  :)

phatbadger

Offline mikee18244

Car because I quite fancy it, Dudley because I live here but happy to travel half hour or so.

Dodo

Car because I quite fancy it, Dudley because I live here but happy to travel half hour or so.
Y doh yo goo up to the Wrens Nest car park any Sunday afternoon and yo'll find plenty of wenches with their knickers already round their ankles ..... They wo need a car they'll do it aginst the trees.  :P

Offline Min_g79

avoid......she was a hooker on hagley road a few months back , used to see her while driving back and forth (from work not kerb crawling !!)

anyone know what happened to that polish girl who did car meets around sandwell?

Offline curry

anyone know what happened to that polish girl who did car meets around sandwell?

She and her mate were nothing more than street hookers and they were as about as much polish as I am Indian. They are Welsh and I suspect they are back in Wales.

Offline mikee18244

cheers for the heads up, I thought as much from her pictures to be fair