Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Irish Busty Sarah?  (Read 3107 times)

Offline Zack D

Hi guys,
New Year and time for some new punts and all that  :) Quite like the look of this girl External Link/Members Only - always dubious about AW feedback though, anyone had any experiences with her?

Offline a_test_person

On that note, are there any attractive Irish or northern Irish wgs in London?

Offline StevenS

Rosalie. She's ace.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 10:01:30 am by StevenS »

Offline scarebear

Rosalie. She's ace.

You'll be lucky. I've been trying to contact her for ages as she looks and sounds right up my street. But no reply! If anyone manages to contact her, please let me know what to do as ive tried everything!

Offline undercoverpunter

Have you tried calling her on the number displayed?

Offline StevenS

Or through the link to her own website that is at the bottom of the aw page.

Offline scarebear

Have you tried calling her on the number displayed?
[/quote

Tried that. If you read her profile and her website she states she does not take calls only emails.

Offline scarebear

Or through the link to her own website that is at the bottom of the aw page.

Tried the website and followed instructions on there as well. She even has a twitter account so I tried that as well!

Offline StevenS

Sounds like you've tried everything!!! Maybe I got lucky but she replied to my email the same day. This must be coming up to a year ago or maybe more so perhaps she getting a little complacent. At the time of my visit she did a great job, not a guarentee if course but worth persevering.

Offline a_test_person

Rosalie. She's ace.

Thanks Steven. Though at those prices she'd want to be very very ace indeed.

Mark Andrews

Hi guys,
New Year and time for some new punts and all that  :) Quite like the look of this girl External Link/Members Only - always dubious about AW feedback though, anyone had any experiences with her?

There are quite a few reviews dotted about the place - the verdict doesn't look all too great!

endomorph

If she is around, the nympho next door is worth considering.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline OutForJustice80

I saw Irish Busty Sarah in November. Her pictures are old, has clearly put on a lot of weight and age since they were taken, and she had all the charm and warmth of an ATM. Only came in for a 15 min BJ but she was willing to do nothing to get me hard other than an absent minded hand jerk. I ended up just jerking myself on to her (admittedly ample) tits and leaving as quick as I could. Not a recommendation.