Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lillywhitexx & Sexy Tiffany duo  (Read 6461 times)

Offline myothernameis

Just seen this on Lillywhite AW page, she doing a duo with sex tiffany

Fucking hell thats some duo, 2 sexy girls

If Lllywhite comes to Glasgow in the next few weeks, think I might go for this option

Offline seeker

Look forward to the review  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Or you could just think about it  :dash:

Offline mr small

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pale and small breasted, not your cup of tea TJ  :sarcastic:

If only I had enough money left :dash:

JazzMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pale and small breasted, not your cup of tea TJ  :sarcastic:

If only I had enough money left :dash:

I believe liiyshite has a bit of belly too.
She has her fans.

Offline mr small

Havent had the pleasure but both on my hotlist at the moment, being new to this it is a big list though!!!
  :D

Offline solway

Tiffany - lovely girl,great body but OW -mechanical.Can't coment on Lilly never seen her

Tjkooker

Lilly's face pics didn't really inspire me. Far too....... Emmmm plain??? Yeah plain. She admits as much though and clearly states she's not one for heavy make up etc. most guys that visit her seen happy enough with the service.
Tiffany I've avoided due to the fan club she gained when she first appeared on the scene.

Offline solway

Tiffany - yer rite -over rated.

Handheld

Tiffany - lovely girl,great body but OW -mechanical.Can't coment on Lilly never seen her

Mechanical? Hasn't been my experience of her.

Maybe you don't know how to fuck her properly

Handheld

Tiffany I've avoided due to the fan club she gained when she first appeared on the scene.

Fan club?

JazzMan

Maybe you don't know how to fuck her properly

Good point Handheld.
Maybe this is why TJ has so many bad punts.
He needs some fucking fucking lessons.

Tjkooker

Handjob. I reckon you know fine well who the fan club are and where they post. No doubt you've also been here before and been banned. You obviously think your better than the established members of this forum. Your attitude has stank from your first post so you obviously have an agenda.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 04:54:31 pm by Tjkooker »

Tjkooker

Good point Handheld.
Maybe this is why TJ has so many bad punts.
He needs some fucking fucking lessons.

I'm puzzled jazzhands. Are you actually having a go at me or handjob?  I don't seem to recall posting about many bad punts. A few negatives. A few neutrals and plenty of positives.

Handheld

Handjob. I reckon you know fine well who the fan club are and where they post. No doubt you've also been here before and been banned. You obviously think your better than the established members of this forum. Your attitude has stank from your first post so you obviously have an agenda.

Probably I'm a prossie in disguise?  Or Lord Lucan? :dash:  :wacko:

Well I don't think my attitude is any worse than most of the dicks on here, and unlike half of them, I actually have genuine punting experience, and don't just talk pish about girls I haven't seen.

Offline auldie63

Probably I'm a prossie in disguise?  Or Lord Lucan? :dash:  :wacko:

Well I don't think my attitude is any worse than most of the dicks on here, and unlike half of them, I actually have genuine punting experience, and don't just talk pish about girls I haven't seen.
With that opinion of the forum, why don't you just go away?

Offline Falkirk GND

Emailed Lily at the weekend and asked about availability - got an answer that she was on holiday and that she'd let me know when she and Tiffany were available. "Fair enough!" I thought - the girls entitled to a holiday!  :cool:

Not heard a dicky-bow since though? And that's the second time she's left me hanging!  :unknown:

Anyone actually managed to book a 3way?  :hi:

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Sorry Falkirk I was on holiday, I wrote on my profile that anyone who had tried to get in touch before this should do so again, mostly because I had about 40 emails a day when off and didn't want to spend the end of my holiday going back through the 23rd- 6th. Hope this clear up any questions.

Offline Falkirk GND

Thanks for the explanation Lilly  ;)  That's understandable lol! I can see why you'd be snowed understandable! Will give you a shout on AW then ;)

Take care and hopefully see you and Tiffany soon!   :hi: Have a feeling I may have missed the boat though!  :( Will you two be joining forces again anytime soon?  :P

Offline Falkirk GND

In fairness to Lilly she PM'd me straight away this morning and got back to me later in the day and offered an appointment  :yahoo:

Unfortunately not at a time I can do  :dash:

Looking forward to the duo line-up again - i'll try and get in sooner!  :crazy:

Offline M62B44

Anyone else having trouble getting a reply from lily right now?

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Anyone else having trouble getting a reply from lily right now?

It's my birthday today and someone planned something without my knowledge. Won't reply for a few days as now going to London (not to tour). Apologies!

JazzMan

It's my birthday today and someone planned something without my knowledge. Won't reply for a few days as now going to London (not to tour). Apologies!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Rangerslad

Never seen lily white but have seen Tiffany twice.

1st time she had just started out and was in a flat near Charing cross and went by the name britney. Her friend was in another room and she asked if I wanted her friend to watch us for £50. No thanks lol
I sat on a chair in the room n got an amazing lap dance. Then got some owo ( I know she doesn't do this now and was reluctant to do it at this time but I think she done it due to lack of experience ) it was shit anyway and a bit toothy.
Got her legs over my shoulders n fucked her hard til I came.
After some chat we got some doggy action going and came again. Great wee body but not the filth I look for in a punt.

2nd time was a few years later and I went back for that lapdance alone. It was in a flat near bridge st underground. She wasted a bit of time asking what I wanted her to wear and going to get changed. Lap dance wasn't as good as 1st time and no owo. She also didnt smell great. A bit of b.o and not the best smelling snatch. I wouldn't go back now. Great body, nice enough girl but can agree with the mechanical and girl next door comments

carlisle78

Just wondered. If you look for filth in a punt - why book girls who are known not to be filthy?

You said on another thread you tried to book Kendra - who is about as vanilla as it is possible to be and she clearly states that on her profile - why bother if it's filth you want?

Rangerslad

If my punts are planned I look for girls that do anal cim etc but if they are on impulse it's about who's available at the time.

chico1000

See Lillywhite is doing dinner bed and breakfast and an hour of fun for£250 at her flat in Edinburgh. Wonder if she will do me a reciept for my boss?  Makes a change from asking the hotelier to take out the alcohol out the bill.

Mackieboy68

Yeah but can she cook?  :rolleyes:
Surely better value in good hotel then pop over for fun. She may keep you awake snoring lol

Handheld

See Lillywhite is doing dinner bed and breakfast and an hour of fun for£250 at her flat in Edinburgh. Wonder if she will do me a reciept for my boss?  Makes a change from asking the hotelier to take out the alcohol out the bill.

Has anyone actually done this with her?

It's not for me, but I'd be interested to hear how it would work.

Offline myothernameis

Has anyone actually done this with her?

It's not for me, but I'd be interested to hear how it would work.

Especially if she states you will be sharing the bed with her, so what happens if you wake up during the night with a bonner, due you start foreplay

Offline myothernameis

Yeah but can she cook?  :rolleyes:
Surely better value in good hotel then pop over for fun. She may keep you awake snoring lol

If she does, just shove something in her mouth 

Drillakilla

Such a strange one, an overnighter including brekkie just an hour of fun tho!! Maybe she's hoping the punter will get hornyness a few hours after the first punt and charge even more.

She may even keep you awake farting..seriously girls that are all prissy about farting hold them in then, through the night....PAARRRPPPP!! :D

RandyF

It's a strange service isn't it.  No doubt she'll be in here telling us how popular it is, and that she's chasing them away with a shitey stick, but It's lost on me...  Maybe it'd appeal to a homeless gent, who'd just been given a  bumper £250 mega giro?

Still, I'd rather have Lily cooking my egg & chips than her girlfriend Naughty Tanya :crazy:

Offline myothernameis

Such a strange one, an overnighter including brekkie just an hour of fun tho!!D

wonder if you can have the hour of fun spread through out the night, 10 min's here and there

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Sorry, as I put on the profile it's on offer to people who are staying in Edinburgh (usually for work or travel) and only want a short amount of fun with a more social element and somewhere to stay. Often when doing an overnight outcall, for example- to the airport- I'd have a very short session with clients and the rest was social as they were tired. No point in charging £500 for that, especially when they've paid £100+ for a hotel.

RandyF

Yeah I'd be perving around raking through her drawers, trying on her nix, wanking off at the window...all just to try and get some sort of value for money, and kill some time till I get my bacon roll.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider

RandyF

Sorry, as I put on the profile it's on offer to people who are staying in Edinburgh (usually for work or travel) and only want a short amount of fun with a more social element and somewhere to stay. Often when doing an overnight outcall, for example- to the airport- I'd have a very short session with clients and the rest was social as they were tired. No point in charging £500 for that, especially when they've paid £100+ for a hotel.

Oh it's for the high-class, discerning, travelling executive business gent, a modern metrosexual he reads The Independent, and is totally at ease with life - a fluffy that may even dabble with the tranny she-men.

I'm yer man. I wouldn't really rake your drawers Lily, that's disrespectful to the sisterhood ken.

Offline seeker

Doubt they'd fit  :)
Are you assuming most punters are old ,fat ,baldy guys by any chance Lily
Because I'm none of those  :cool:

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Oh it's for the high-class, discerning, travelling executive business gent, a modern metrosexual he reads The Independent, and is totally at ease with life - a fluffy that may even dabble with the tranny she-men.

Yeah those guys, who else would I discuss the opera and global warming with? All I ask is they bring their own progressive jazz CD so we can discuss how bad modern music is.

Drillakilla

If they are there for work they can fully expense everything and need to provide receipts etc. no receipt means no claim...so unless you're looking to hand out receipts then it be UN,Isley a businessman would fork out.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Are you assuming most punters are old ,fat ,baldy guys by any chance Lily
Because I'm none of those  :cool:

No, obviously I assume they all have massive cocks.

Offline myothernameis

This actually sounds a great idea, especially if I was going to a concert in Edinburgh, and wasn't able to travel home, so would have to book a hotel, so why not have some fun as well, and maybe buy a extra ticket, and take Lilly along with me

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
If they are there for work they can fully expense everything and need to provide receipts etc. no receipt means no claim...so unless you're looking to hand out receipts then it be UN,Isley a businessman would fork out.

You're right, and once I've settled into my flat (just moved) I'll be adding something new. Basically, a lot of the ideas I put up are for trial periods until I iron out the finer details- I try to guage interest and see if it's viable, then work to make it happen.

RandyF

This actually sounds a great idea, especially if I was going to a concert in Edinburgh, and wasn't able to travel home, so would have to book a hotel, so why not have some fun as well, and maybe buy a extra ticket, and take Lilly along with me

SOLD! Now that that was slick Lily!

Offline seeker

No, obviously I assume they all have massive cocks.
So you must be disappointed quite a lot of the time  :D
I myself am only average size 10 inches  :cool:

Offline leffub

I'd be much more interested in a Lilly and Sweet Natalie duo. Come on Lilly, make it happen!
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: