Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANyone know Hot_Raisa  (Read 2196 times)

Offline maxgeezer

I am new on here and looking for a punt in NW London soon. Its my second ever punt, and a bit nervous. Spotted this. Texted her and got a friendly response so far, but not seen her yet. Do the more experienced members think its genuine? Am not yet up to speed on spotting the scammers.

External Link/Members Only

Offline the lurker

Hi, I have never seen this girl but I think she's legit. Check the feedback of the guys who have given her feedback, you can see a couple of solid well known girls in there so its a good bet I think.

Offline maxgeezer

Thanks mate. There was another couple as well who looked fit but no feedback so will avoid.

rushman1uk

They all look nice but i go with a wg who has feedback of atleast 15+ Susspose all wg's have to start with zero and there is a lot of genuine girlss who have low feedback but it's always best to play safe & check the punter's feedback to see if they have left other wg's feedback. The more feedback the punter's have left the more genuine they are too.

Good luck on your choice of wg & enjoy the shag!  :kissgirl:

raylondoner

Lots of girls in that area are "available today" already with similar profile style or same q&a in some cases so you should be prepared for one or more other girls to be working from the same flat. That doesn't worry me but some punters may be put off by "fucking noises" coming from the next room. 
 :hi:

Offline realist

Just noticed that the second girl you posted "Anastasia" does bareback   :angry:

could have been nice otherwise

raylondoner

Try a bareback search within 2 miles of postcode UB6   :scare:

london

the way her pimp wrote the profile she should work with Sweetest_Tiffany_xx  External Link/Members Only  and
SexyMimi18 External Link/Members Only

most of those guys left feedback for her has feedback from these 2 ,
feedback system totally is shit in AW , a pimp can create few profiles and leave each other feedback to make it looks real  :dash:

Offline Bigus Dickus

I assume she works with this WG (looking at the profile structure): External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Anyone seen her?

Looks great but with only 2 weeks in the job already has hidden her feedback. Says it all!  :dash:

Goofy85

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Looks great but with only 2 weeks in the job already has hidden her feedback. Says it all!  :dash:

Thanks for pointing that out. It was showing a few days ago and it had a few positive feedbacks, with a couple of "Feedback Only"s regarding a missed booking (both from one person).

LL

I assume she works with this WG (looking at the profile structure): External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Anyone seen her?

That's what I want to know.
She looks so fucking hot.  My head is telling me no... but my cock is telling me yes!
I actually tried to call her a few times on New Year's Day but she didn't answer.  Phone number displayed on her profile that day so I assume she was working but perhaps not.