Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kleo Massagee and Izabelle Hot on AdultWork  (Read 1897 times)

Offline jackaroo2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Both offer A Levels on their profiles, both don't actually offer it. Work from same flat on a well known westerly road in city centre. Might be useful info for some.

cullennufc

Have you seen either of these?

I was thinking on visiting Cleo soon.

eeeasy

Both offer A Levels on their profiles, both don't actually offer it. Work from same flat on a well known westerly road in city centre. Might be useful info for some.
Adult Works needs to be informed - to many rip off merchants tickingall the boxes and not doing - makes me puke  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline MasterChief

Romanians - what did you expect?

Offline jackaroo2

Booked but requested confirmation of a levels. Got to appointment time outside flat and only then when forcing the issue was I informed that anal not available. Same story for both if, indeed, they are different people. On call heard foreign bloke in background.

kingkong

Adult Works needs to be informed - to many rip off merchants tickingall the boxes and not doing - makes me puke  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Would Adultwork act though. My guess is they wouldn't give a fuck about the punter as long as they make money.

eeeasy

Would Adultwork act though. My guess is they wouldn't give a fuck about the punter as long as they make money.
They can put warnings on the site which helps alert us.............