Author Topic: An evening of three parts in the Frankfurt RLD  (Read 1972 times)

Offline JollyJack

I had an evening to pass in Frankfurt, and it was already too late in the evening (with an early start) for an FKK ticket to be good value. Nonetheless I headed out with a taxi to the main station area, and strolled onward into the night and had an evening of contrasts. The streets in that part of town are lined with junkies but ignore them and they ignore you!

Firstly I was approached by a woman on the street, offering <incoherent babble> in her room that was in the nearby 360apartment building (External Link/Members Only ). Whilst groping her as we chatted on the street, I bartered from 50 to 40 to 30, and with that apparently agreed I unwisely followed her into her apartment in the next street. The place was a mess, but no signs of it being a drug den...and there was noone else around (i.e. no serguey)! She was from Bulgaria and, unsuprisingly, once we were upstairs she started excitedly adding extras in a language that I couldn't understand as soon as she was half stripped. Wasn't too bad looking apart from very saggy belly flesh (albeit less than mine!) Firstly she upped the fee from 30 to 60, but I eventually relented and gave her an extra 20 as I happend to have one to hand and we were both already naked by that stage and I was thinking with the wrong "brain". I did not understand her "fukka fukka" prattle - it appeared that anal was on offer but the ensuing P&D mish sex was both unremarkable and brief. Lesson hopefully learned (at least it wasn't a clip joint I'd walked into").
Whilst walking up the street afterwards I had a similar approach from a much younger woman, offering the same, I have to confess to enjoying groping her whilst refusing her trade.

Following this rather unwise misadventure, I fancined a sure-fire experience, so visited Pam’s massage - just 10 mins walk away. I was offered Mia as the only girl available just before they were due to close (External Link/Members Only) She was pretty, 24 and from Spain. There did appear to be a couple of other giels in the building, looking like models scurrying to/from the shower rooms. I didn't bump into any other punters but did hear the maid telling a phone caller that it was too late as they were about to close. I added shared shower (25EUR) to the order and was able to pay by card (for a 10EUR handling fee) The shower was a little brief, but undeniably erotic.  The unrushed massage itself was very pleasant, and on the turn-over she raised the subject of extras offering me a 50 EUR OW BJ, which was delivered with expeertise and payment was not requested until after our session, so didn't break the flow...

Although it was now the early hours of the morning I fancied a proper P&D. I visited the Eros House on the corner of the main whoring street (number 32 External Link/Members Only ) and met Francesca who is 25 and from Romania. This was hitting the jackpot - she was absolutely gorgeous. I paid 40 eur for FS. Started off standing, fondling her large natural breasts until I had a semi, then OW to make it hard enough for sex, and then we went directly into mish with her legs on my shoulders. Switched to CG for a bit, which gave another opportunity to enjoy her fabulous boobs and she finished me off with a prolonged HJ. We chatted a bit whilst she fixed her makeup and I got dressed. She said she would finish her shift in 30mins. She has been working independently in Frankfurt for 6 years, renting the room, having previously worked in London, but due to the dangers that London presented for Romanian girls working individually at home (several had been killed that she knew of) she left the UK and came to Germany where she prefers to have a room in a multi-occupancy building (which she knows is illegal in the UK).

Offline TomTank

Thanks, great review.
I'm surprised you only went in the one small laufhaus on the corner.
I love walking round that big one with 2 entrances and about 7 floors on Elbestrasse, and a couple of others - I think there's a nice good sized one on the corner opposite where you went ....

Offline JollyJack

Yes - there are indeed plenty of them there, better nowadays than Amsterdam's offering, and whilst it's "luck of the draw" I usually visit three and have a good experience behind at least one door. Other reviewers here seem concerned about the junkies - but they are really nothing to worry about!

Having popped three times that evening, and at my age and decrepitude, I knew I didn't have any more in me and had found the "perfect P&D" in my final encounter so knew that only regrets were to be found in the other buildings! I think I quit whilst ahead and got some shut-eye.

Another write-up of a further international adventure to follow in a couple of weeks time...

Offline TomTank

Definitely miles better than Amsterdam, I don't think I'll ever go there again (for punting), maybe Den Haag or Antwerp, but not Amsterdam.

I used to love walking round Frankfurt and getting 4 or 5 pops, but sadly age makes even 3 a bit of a push these days.
I'd probably only do 4 pops on a 2 day trip these days, so not as high a payback on the flight and hotel ....