Author Topic: Barcelona Report #2 of 5: Sol @ Vecinitas  (Read 1201 times)

Offline makar1

External Link/Members Only
Coms:Easy and efficient. They publish their weekly schedule on Telegran, so I was anble to schedule the meeting (via WhatsApp) a couple of days ahead of time.

Cost: €120 / hour

Girl: Petite mulata, with great soft brown skin, and a pair of perky b-cups. Pretty, and radiates a positive friendly energy. A few tattoos if that matters.

Meeting: Great - we clicked and she really put in the effort. OWO was excellent; DFK on tap from the start; RO was also great - she was clean, responsive and got wet quickly. Cowgirl was the highlight - she rode me like her life depended on it, with growing intensity until I couldn’t hold myself any longer. A short massage and some cuddling followed after which I left happy and energetic.

WIR?; Probably yes.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2026, 12:34:59 pm by makar1 »