Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: civvy vs wg notches on bedpost  (Read 5429 times)

figleaf

What's your ratio of civvies to wgs that you have fucked?

Mine is embarrassing, probably 250-300 WGs but only 7 or 8 in real life.

I don't think I'm a minger, i just never really tried in the real world and had some long term relationships.

Quite depressing still, wish I had more civvy fun and might try to balance it out this year.

Offline threechilliman

I don't think I'm a minger, i just never really tried in the real world and had some long term relationships.

Quite depressing still, wish I had more civvy fun and might try to balance it out this year.

41WG's v less than 10 Civvies and I have no intention of adding to the civvy count

tcm

Offline socks

Mine is 2/3 civvies v about 60 wg's. Had two long termers and one freebie day of sex off a wg who liked me! Had other civvy opps but have either not been arsed or bottled it. Bottled one last night too I suspect but a mate of the OH so probably wise!

Offline smiths

Hugely weighted towards WGs as i have been punting over 30 years and havent found a way to get inside most civvys knickers within five minutes of meeting them which is my goal.

Offline iceraider

7 civvies, 54 wg but I've seen some of them more than once.

SUMO61

24 civvies and probably forty WGs.

One affair, all the other civvies were as a single lad..

yorkshire123

Mine is an approximation as I've never really counted?

Civilian about 35.5, Not something I'm proud of when I think back at some of the shockers I woke up with  :scare:
Prossies about 50.5

You may wonder what the .5 is all about?
That's my first wife, a slag like her must have sold her cunt at least once in her life, it certainly cost me enough to get rid  :(

Offline thefoxman

7 civvies and 20 or so WGs (mainly regulars).

The WG number will be rapidly increasing as I've decided avoid regulars now

vt

Civvy count in single figures...I led a sheltered life...paid count now into 3 figures...making up for lost time!!  :lol:

Offline Corus Boy

My bedpost collapsed with all the whittling!  :drinks:

Offline cueball

Right then, civvies are 12, few one nighters but half ended up in relationships.

Now, wg's, that's much harder to answer, I've been punting 20 years, but not as prolific as the last 7 or 8 years, so, I guess I'm in the 50 to 60 wg area. Bloody aw is like a candy shop to me.

The wg list is growing alarmingly

Diehard

Civvie count is nine, hooker count approaching 200.

Don't know if anyone else agrees but for me once I discovered punting, the desire to seek out civvies waned. Too much effort and often the sex with civvies is disappointing as some girls are not that uninhibited. Get a good hooker, which is nowadays a lot harder than it was, and the sex is usually fantastic as she will do most things as isn't worried about appearing slutty!!

Most of my civvie exploits were with younger girls, when I was younger, I suspect like most people and I have found women from 30 to 45 tend to be the best fucks.

My problem is that when I'm out if I'm looking for a civvie I tend to be trying to pull younger women, but now without success as a receding hairline and pouch for a stomach doesn't really float their boat I don't think!! Pulling a 35 year old doesn't seem such a conquest! Probably me having a mid life crisis.

Other than an ego boost from managing to pull, I fail to see the difference in a civvie or a hooker. For me the end game is a great session of fucking, if that means having to pay so be it.

I have managed to pull a couple of stunners who were civvies, but both were awful shags. One wouldn't get into it because she hated sweat and didn't want her make up to be spoilt and the other had an obsession about her hair. The best shags I had in civvie life were with comparatively average looking girls.

Offline cueball

Good post diehard, I agree with the points you've made and what I will say is civvies have cost me way more than all the wg' s put together, one way or another we pay

Offline zootalors

102 wg's..Civvies 0.
Closest I got with a civvy was the occasional Xmas snog at works do's and a feel of the tits.( they were usually pissed)
Sad isn't it?
I couldn't pull if my life depended on it.Tried three times,failed three times gave up trying.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 05:14:34 pm by zootalors »

dilettante

2 civvies; must be 15 - 20 different WGs in 2 years' punting.

rafatheira

Civvy count 17. 2 fwb, 2 short relationships and 1 long term. Rest were one night things.

WG Count currently 68.

That's a fucking grim ratio  :(   .  Being 25, sometimes it bugs the shit out of me that even though I've worked out a lot in the last 3-4 years and am at a physique I'm quite pleased with, I just can't break the civvy 'barrier' of 7's+/10 . I've been there once, but it was a culmination of things going my way. The day I can pull 8's or 9's, is the day I stop punting, but that day may never come sadly  :( .
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 05:24:53 pm by rafatheira »

Pompoy123

9 WGs 22 civvies I must sort that out this year. Some of WGs I have revisited but only count as one hit.

willbred

The civvy count: relatively easy - 6 or 7 ( I was so pissed it might, or might not have happened!)

WG count: over nearly 28 years somewhere in the region of 1,000

My only comment upon the ratio? Most of 'em (WGs & civvies) were a shed load of fun and in the case of 1000 out of 1007, I paid for the right to walk away

Offline Trenlover

bedding a civvie requires that she "fancies" you, even if your just after a quick shag, what you want is irrelevant, the girl must fancy you. , you need an edge over other guys in her social circle for that to happen, you need to be fitter, better looking, and/or richer.

what you find is that a few good looking , rich guys have slept with ALOT of women, and that majority of average and below average guys have slept with virtually no women.

i myself have had 2 civvies and probably over 50 WG's.

ive certainly learnt alot since being with prossies,  one of the most surprising things is that, alot of WG's who I would deem hot, attractive, would want to date in normal life, didnt float my boat when we got into bed and got intimate.  "chemistry and vibe" seems to be extremely important when it comes to sex, and not just physical attractiveness.

Type_O_Negative

3 civvies versus 12 WGs (14 months in punting)  :hi:

Diehard

bedding a civvie requires that she "fancies" you, even if your just after a quick shag, what you want is irrelevant, the girl must fancy you. , you need an edge over other guys in her social circle for that to happen, you need to be fitter, better looking, and/or richer.

what you find is that a few good looking , rich guys have slept with ALOT of women, and that majority of average and below average guys have slept with virtually no women.

i myself have had 2 civvies and probably over 50 WG's.

ive certainly learnt alot since being with prossies,  one of the most surprising things is that, alot of WG's who I would deem hot, attractive, would want to date in normal life, didnt float my boat when we got into bed and got intimate.  "chemistry and vibe" seems to be extremely important when it comes to sex, and not just physical attractiveness.

This is very true, although I would say for women under 25 a guys looks and physique are vital, over 25 and it is the wealth that is important. I actually do have a model showing interest in me at the moment, keeps inviting me to her place, she is 30. However I am not deluded enough to think her interest has anything to do with my attractiveness, but instead totally to do with my career and what she can get out of me. I will not go near her as it will end up costing me far more than a hooker, so I shall keep hunting for a a couple of quality hookers for a dream threesome.

I totally agree that chemistry is more important than a girls looks. My best shags have been with women I have things in common with, be it a civvie or hooker, my worst shags have been with really hot women, both paid for and the two stunners I referred to earlier.

Diehard

102 wg's..Civvies 0.
Closest I got with a civvy was the occasional Xmas snog at works do's and a feel of the tits.( they were usually pissed)
Sad isn't it?
I couldn't pull if my life depended on it.Tried three times,failed three times gave up trying.

No, not sad at all. You have slept with a 102 women. How many men can say that?

Offline Boundless

Civvies about 15, including 10 old dogs, 2 OK, 2 absolute stunners and 1 I married.

WG's prob about 100 punts with 50 different birds.

Gordo987

I lost count of both scores, but I did try to remember and make a list of the 'civvies'. Being of an somewhat ancient vintage, I was lucky enough to be around in the late 60s when 'the pill' had an amazing effect on women of all ages. Not much call for paid for sex before the age of herpes and the dreaded HIV/Aids made monogamy or rubber the only options all round. If you have to use a johnny anyway, you may as well fuck prozzies because they are always ready to part their thighs on demand, whereas 'civvies' are a far less sure bet. I reckon I must have fucked between 50 and 60 civvies during the 70s and 80s (not many either side though) and well over 100 prozzies since then.  :hi:

Offline zootalors

No, not sad at all. You have slept with a 102 women. How many men can say that?
Good point,but if my score was the other way round I'd be rich  :lol:

Offline CBPaul

Civvies, easy bit - 16. 8 one nighters, 5 very short term things, 2 longer term relationships and 1 wife. Haven't pulled a civvy since getting married and never tried to as it happens for fear of succesfully pulling myself a grade one bunny boiler.

Prossies is the harder bit. 80 street prossies in my early days I guess but can't remember for sure, so plus or minus 10 on that. Another 10 off the streets some years back and 47 from aw over the last 8 years.

First thought was how depressing. Second thought was nah bollocks, grand total over 150 dfferent girls. Third thought how do I answer Mrs CBPs question of why are you counting with your fingers.

Offline cueball

Third thought how do I answer Mrs CBPs question of why are you counting with your fingers.

Lmfao, that rings a bell

Offline CBPaul

Lmfao, that rings a bell

Combined with the vacant look as if the last dregs of any intelligence had finally drained from my cranium she thinks I was 'having a Father Dougal' moment.

'Mental arithmatic' with emphasis on the mental was accepted. Hopefully the truth of counting how many street prossies I've nobbed would have been unbelievable - can never be sure though.

Offline cueball

Ha ha, yeah, she were looking at me daft earlier, I were answering this thread, staring at the ceiling she said "what you thinking about" I could have said "I'm trying to count my punts, should I include cim blow job only punts or just full sex" but instead I said "I think I need the toilet" I got a tut

Offline CBPaul

:lol:

Urgent trip to lay the yule log, a guranteed way out.

Dodo

6 civvies and 20ish prossies BUT......ratio of shags, civvies to prossies is tother way round.....

Civvies 300+ and with prossies 24ish (new to this paying for it game) 

Offline drwho

Civvies: 3 full on, including the wife. (there were a few semi's: rolls in the hay, pissed ended up in bed but no sex)
Paid girls: 107 to date in just over 2 years of punting.

After I realised it wouldn't be a one off or two I started keeping records in my phone in the following format:

Name / Nationality / location /Date / Price

Then at the bottom keep a running total of:
No.s of girls for the year
No.s of girls for the year including repeats
Spend per year to date

and

No.s of girls Total all years
No.s of girls including repeats
Total spend all years

I find it good to justify my overspends ("well I'm still well below last years spend and it's already November...")
Also good to keep an eye on getting a bit carried away.
Sometimes I'll also refer back to my list if I need to work out dates for non punting activities ("I dropped off the signed document at the agent the same day that I went to the LAPC party")

It works for me anyway

Offline akauya

Interesting thread. My question is do we count swingers as civvies? If so then my civvie count would probably go past 50 (difficult to tell as I never really kept count). If I ignore the swingers then it would be about 18 including Mrs A.

As for prossies, seriously I lost count... must be hundreds as I started punting in my late teens and I'm pushing 50 now.

Offline smiths

Interesting thread. My question is do we count swingers as civvies? If so then my civvie count would probably go past 50 (difficult to tell as I never really kept count). If I ignore the swingers then it would be about 18 including Mrs A.

As for prossies, seriously I lost count... must be hundreds as I started punting in my late teens and I'm pushing 50 now.

Swingers dont charge so arent WGs, so i count them as village bike civvies myself. :D

Offline azrael

4 civvies Vs 10 wg's thats not including repeat offences  :unknown:

Offline akauya

Swingers dont charge so arent WGs, so i count them as village bike civvies myself. :D

I never thought of them like that but  I get you  :thumbsup:

Online myothernameis

Wg, cant remember how many, civvy gilrs not sure, but if take this from 2000
it should be like this

15 wg v 6 civvy or workmates  :P :P

Offline dizietsmae

Actually an interesting question and thinking about it...

Civvy 15 ish (took lots of drugs when I was young, makes things fuzzy.....)
WG 3 (lack of funds :( )

rushman1uk

5 civies, 1 was my ex wife, 1 the current wife & 3 were girlfriends. Wg's 103

Tjkooker

I feel like a bit of a slapper reading this...
Civvies ermmmmmm quite a lot 100 plus anyway. My civvy job put me in an ideal position for an easy lay. It certainly wasn't my charm that attracted them  :lol:
I have friends that are taxi drivers in private hire cars, they are far worse than me as they get the consolation prizes from the girls that failed to pull on a night out or can't pay the fair. Those Fake Taxi videos really do happen in real life.

Prossies. Around 100, never counted plus I have had a few regulars over the years who occupied much of my time.

doc14

Bet you wouldn't be, relationships are not cheap! Better to pay and be done with plus all the hassle you have saved yourself :yahoo:

Dodo

I have friends that are taxi drivers in private hire cars, they are far worse than me as they get the consolation prizes from the girls that failed to pull on a night out or can't pay the fair. Those Fake Taxi videos really do happen in real life

And over to you Jimmy RC  :)

Offline Madone1

10 chivvie girls and about 80 working girls but some of the WGs were regulars that I ending up shagging more times then some girlfriends I've had.

Ravanelli

I lost count of the number of civvies after about 50 and its odd that every now and again I remember one I'd forgotten though I don't often recall the name. I was on a major shagfest in my twenties and thirties. I've also lost count of the number of WG's but I've never been one to consciously count or keep score. I didn't start punting until after my civvy binge when I realised that life  is far easier when only having to extricate yourself from a paid arrangement.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Nope. You'd have been stripped to bare bones by now  :D

Offline anyfucker

I lost count of the number of civvies after about 50 and its odd that every now and again I remember one I'd forgotten though I don't often recall the name. I was on a major shagfest in my twenties and thirties. I've also lost count of the number of WG's but I've never been one to consciously count or keep score. I didn't start punting until after my civvy binge when I realised that life  is far easier when only having to extricate yourself from a paid arrangement.
similar, over the last 45 years maybe 300 civvies and over the last 4 years about 100 WGs.
given up on civvies for 5 years as mistress almost ended marriage.
we pay to walk/float/stagger away.

Diehard

Civvies ermmmmmm quite a lot 100 plus anyway. My civvy job put me in an ideal position for an easy lay. It certainly wasn't my charm that attracted them  :lol:
I have friends that are taxi drivers in private hire cars, they are far worse than me as they get the consolation prizes from the girls that failed to pull on a night out or can't pay the fair. Those Fake Taxi videos really do happen in real life.

Prossies. Around 100, never counted plus I have had a few regulars over the years who occupied much of my time.

How does one go about becoming a taxi driver?  :cool:

Offline badsin

Civilians, just scraping into double figures...... however WG's id guestimate over 60 now (quite afew of these where seen numerous times).
Its worth mentioning, that I have cracked more civilians since seeing pro's :unknown: :hi: :unknown: :hi:

kingkong

I really would take what your "friend" says with a very big pinch of salt. Only the ugliest of trolls could not pull on a night out, as there are too many below average looking guys who will fuck these girls.
If you believe girls are behaving in real life as they are in the Fake Taxi videos, then you are seriously deluded. I have yet to meet an average bird who couldn't pull.
Your "friend" wasn't John Worboys was he?

Offline Trenlover

Civilians, just scraping into double figures...... however WG's id guestimate over 60 now (quite afew of these where seen numerous times).
Its worth mentioning, that I have cracked more civilians since seeing pro's :unknown: :hi: :unknown: :hi:

thats a good point, my confidence around women especially hot women is far far better now. im no longer a fluffy nervous wreck talking to hot girls, no longer put them on a pedestal and generally am very indifferent towards them. 

"ive had better than you, and it wasnt even that great". 

sexual power is the only type of power that women have over men ( although it is an extremely strong and influential  type of power ), I used to be quite a slave to it, but now with punting experience, i dont yield to that power anymore.