Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Izabel - House of Divine II  (Read 4880 times)

Offline Dead Wood

This was more like it. Thighs that could crack walnuts, snogs like a supercharged vacuum cleaner, bazookas that defy gravity, a mane of tousled sexy hair, and dirty, pouty lips.

Maybe I’ve been spending too much time of late punting with skinny 20 year olds? Most of them are pretty crappy service providers, even if their bodies merit close inspection. Izabel is not 19 by a long shot, but she is a consummate professional.  I reckon you can throw pretty much anything at her and she won’t flinch.

We spent 30 minutes frantically snogging, sucking and fucking. She does exactly what it says on the tin, and is funny and engaging with it. She also has a bit of Italian heritage in her, which means a sexy accent as well.

I met with her purely by chance – I didn’t look at any reviews or photos, as this punt was all very last minute. But I now see that she is clearly a bit of a legend – another HOD legend I can tick off, along with Ella, and Mira. And Amy. And all the other ones whose names I’ve forgotten.

She was off out for New Year with the HOD maid and other family members directly after the punt. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at that party.

What else to say? The venue was the new-ish HOD II, ten mins from Victoria, in one of those anonymous streets around Victoria that are full of crappy hotels and bed sits.  Lovely bright, clean flat with a proper shower and a good, firm bed.

That's it:

Positives:

Everything

Negatives

Nothing I can think of.

And a 'Happy New Year' to one and all. May your punts in the coming year be all that you want them to be.

:drinks:

Offline iPad3

Glad you enjoyed her and saw the year out with a good punt, she's on at Phoenix tomorrow and as usual she's making a visit seem appealing.

It's always a thumbs up from me with this lady!!!

Offline Mightaswell

Absolutely agree: she is a fantastic lady. I've seen her several times over the last three years when she has been available at HOD, and always get a warm welcome and top service. In fact, service is probably not the right word as she loves sex and is amazingly good at it!

vt

I've seen Izabel a few times 1-2-1 and many times at parties, absolute sexbomb, no way she looks her age which is approaching mid-30s, could easily pass for mid-20s, she takes great care of herself and is always immaculately presented.

See her also in her natural habitat at a Phoenix Club party where she brings the room alive with her natural exuberance...the crouching cowgirl with her subtly-enhanced boobs swaying in front of your face is to be recommended!!  ;)

External Link/Members Only

Offline akauya

Nothing I can think of.

Thanks for the review, in your post punt euphoria you forgot the link! :D

I'm adding this to the HOD wiki.

Offline Kingy28

I have never had the pleasure of a 1 - 1 with Izabella but I have partied with her on many occasions. Gorgeous sexy body & very pretty too. One of my favourite party girls of all time.

niceguyjames

isabel is a total hottie and has a great attitude, beautiful too. Recommended !!!

Davebrown

Isabel is a lovely lady. Also true with what you said about most of the young girls at HOD they just don't seem interested in their job nor good at it for that matter! with the exception of Jai and Chloe that is

Offline Mightaswell

I've been lucky at HOD over the past 2-3 years having enjoyed great sessions with Lara (now at AW in London Bridge), Sarah with the wonderful oral technique, Faye James (now charging 250/h as an independent!). But Isabell is undoubtably the best, and my only 'regular' these days. Beautiful face, stunning body, outstanding attitude, but above all just wonderful entertainment. Top lady.

Offline Bartolomeo

Isabel is a lovely lady. Also true with what you said about most of the young girls at HOD they just don't seem interested in their job nor good at it for that matter! with the exception of Jai and Chloe that is

Does Jai DFK? Isnt listed as one of her services

Davebrown

She did with me :thumbsup: her throat is quite deep for other stuff too if you know what I mean  :P