Author Topic: Warsaw - Touchmagic, Martyna  (Read 1584 times)

Offline MK9

Booked an hour's massage for 500pln, which is their Standard offering, including a BJ.

Asked to see Martyna, who seems fairly new here. When I got to meet her a couple of minutes after I arrived, was happy with my choice.  Martyna looks like a very pretty college student, dark hair, slim and quite full, perky boobs.  Age on the website says 20 and no reason to doubt that.

Massage was ok, but was disappointed slightly with naughtiness level, so perhaps a drawback of her being new to the job.  Have to say though the owo was very enjoyable, she takes her time and maintained a lot of eye contact.  I got the impression she prefers giving oral more than massaging.

Overall, I think this place gives good value and has some really nice ladies.  But obviously the big selling point is the BJ service.

External Link/Members Only

Offline YorkshireLad

You should have got 1.5 hours for 500zloty.
Their 1 hour massage is 350zloty unless they have changed the prices since I last visited.

Offline MK9

Yeah, sorry meant to say it was a one and a half hour session.

Offline Alexmck

What's the difference between standard and soft on their site?

Offline Upsndowns79

What's the difference between standard and soft on their site?

Blowjob