Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: big booty, bubble butt, bum thread (2015)  (Read 70298 times)

punther

you have so much time on your hands. wow. is this your unpaid part time job?  :lol:

on a sabbatical and seem to have made punting my calling during this period....until i find the next thing...

punther

I'll post examples of each in the main board area so you guys know what to expect when you see the stamp

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95213.0

JustBrowsing2016

External Link/Members Only

She's mad cheap, her phone seemed to be off when I called it today though

Offline Brazilian Martian

rouse 2.0

Would not go that far but SARAY is hot but her service is not as good as rouse

Offline Mr Sinister

She's mad cheap, her phone seemed to be off when I called it today though

Used to do bb I believe(don't know if she still does) . She's been on aw for a long time.

Offline Titi

She's not based in London but I can personally vouch for her 'vibrant thing'.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 07:22:37 am by Titi »

She's not based in London but I can personally vouch for her 'vibrant thing'.

So why post her if she's not located in london  :unknown:)

Offline Titi

So why post her if she's not located in london  :unknown:)

This site is all about contributing. She might come in handy when fellow PAWG lovers venture up to Manchester.

hardcorebanger

Would not go that far but SARAY is hot but her service is not as good as rouse

that could be because saray got banged and hammered hard yesterday early afternoon :sarcastic:

JustBrowsing2016

Used to do bb I believe(don't know if she still does) . She's been on aw for a long time.
lol oh gosh, have you seen her before?

Offline Mr Sinister

lol oh gosh, have you seen her before?

No used to have it on her profile ages ag, sure it's been mentioned somewhere on ukp.

Offline Mr Sinister

Obviously took over another girls profile, good spot was wondering when she will put out the number.

milkybarkid

Whoa how did I not know about this thread until now???

Keep em coming guys,  on the lookout for my next punt.   Was hoping to see exotic Tyfany but her profile is gone.  :

Was also looking at this girl who was showing as being in East London up until recently she appears to be in Cambridge

Appreciate if anyone knows of any big ass wgs in North or East London, £40-£80 for 30 min price range.

hardcorebanger

Keep em coming guys,  on the lookout for my next punt.   Was hoping to see exotic Tyfany but her profile is gone.  :

Was also looking at this girl who was showing as being in East London up until recently she appears to be in Cambridge

Appreciate if anyone knows of any big ass wgs in North or East London, £40-£80 for 30 min price range.

here she is:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

hardcorebanger

anyone had pleasure? she said she is from colombia and does full service everything included except for anal which is extra
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 10:49:39 pm by hardcorebanger »

milkybarkid

hardcorebanger

Offline The_Don

here is the correct link : External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Like I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set/charges. Some punters will pay, others will not and move on.

Looks like she awarded her self a 50% pay rise and a new profile. Since I first seen her listed on A/W
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 12:22:05 pm by The_Don »

hardcorebanger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only in east london

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only north london

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only north london

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only east london
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 02:53:35 pm by hardcorebanger »

jay.dames

Looks like she awarded her self a 50% pay rise and a new profile. Since I first seen her listed on A/W

yes saw this girl in hounslow. i thought she had potential. Previous she was called TYFANY EXOTIC

LOOKS LIKE SHE'S UPPED HER RATES- out of my max now which is a shame!

She gas a great ass and can really move it.

Offline Mr Sinister

:)

Gone, profile swap. She was hard to contact

Ditto was close to seeing her.... Didn't happen

punther

Gone, profile swap. She was hard to contact

Ditto was close to seeing her.... Didn't happen

Shame

Her ass looked promising

Offline Mr Sinister

Shame

Her ass looked promising

Even more bizarre profile has swapped over again, maybe just another fake cam whore.

Ilovebigbutts33

Don't see sensual erotic lady, she looks a lot better in her pics than in real life there's a reason she don't show her face lol, and very rude aswell tbh worst punt I've had

Offline MrFuckYouandFilm

Don't see sensual erotic lady, she looks a lot better in her pics than in real life there's a reason she don't show her face lol, and very rude aswell tbh worst punt I've had

Maybe you should do a proper review for all to see ...

I was planning to go and see her.

leroybrown

hardcorebanger

yes saw this girl in hounslow. i thought she had potential. Previous she was called TYFANY EXOTIC

LOOKS LIKE SHE'S UPPED HER RATES- out of my max now which is a shame!

She gas a great ass and can really move it.

not that much has changed but she has lowered her prices now

hardcorebanger

« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 12:24:55 am by hardcorebanger »

hardcorebanger

Anybody seen this one

i think she is new. i saw her in the lineup when she was in neasden about 2 weeks ago and looked decent

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only got my eyes on her for quite some time now. waiting for this one to get back.

Very nice but for 160 shes gonna need better pictures to get my money  :hi:

:crazy: :crazy: her figure is something else maybe if she comes south london, neasden is bad enough for me to visit but I fucking hate going to Tottenham vale.

DOBERMAN

Ive been following this thread and judging by all the links of attractive latina wg's and the way my hotlist is filling up i would say its arguably the best its been in the 10 years or so i have been at this hobby in terms of latina's (looks/body wise)

But some more seasoned punters may know of a time when Latina options were better. Ofcourse a lot of these seem new so hopefully we soon work out who's body/face looks good in person.

hardcorebanger

Ive been following this thread and judging by all the links of attractive latina wg's and the way my hotlist is filling up i would say its arguably the best its been in the 10 years or so i have been at this hobby in terms of latina's (looks/body wise)

But some more seasoned punters may know of a time when Latina options were better. Ofcourse a lot of these seem new so hopefully we soon work out who's body/face looks good in person.

if you want a complete service from a latina at top standards where you can do whatever you wish and leave after the punt very happy then i recommend tayla/luma. she is brazilian https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94323.0

I think 2005 and 2007 was the best years for latina brothels in london you had one in Clapham Junction called amiga massage. That place was legendary they also had a second place on the new kent road, some of the talent they had was exceptional

JustBrowsing2016

JustBrowsing2016