Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: big booty, bubble butt, bum thread (2015)  (Read 70304 times)

punther

This looks great in my ass-essment. The only downside is I tend not to go for BBWs unless they have the height to match (thus not giving them an appearance of one).

Thanks for the many posts.

5 foot 5 size 14

Offline peter purves

5 foot 5 size 14

Thanks, possibly not tall enough for me and perhaps one dress size too large for me.

Still looks intriguing though  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 07:31:05 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Analysing the photos her thighs don't look too bbw and also upper half looks quite tight

Her face pic which she has now taken down did not look like she was chubby as such

I reckon she will be a pleasant suprise for anyone that goes to see her. Worth a punt imo...anyone fancy TOFTT  :D

Having viewed the pictures, you have presented a very strong case here.

However, and at the same time I know someone who is 5'5 and dress size 14 causes doubt in my mind because the numbers never lie
in the mathematical equation :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 07:59:24 pm by peter purves »

hardcorebanger

anyone got a piece of this BRAZILIAN ASS?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only+.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only+

was tempted and close to book her but then booked the other brazilian girl in my review but want to hammer this brazilian pussy

price expensive but usually service at this price should be perfect anyone seen her?

Offline Mr Sinister

Analysing the photos her thighs don't look too bbw and also upper half looks quite tight

Her face pic which she has now taken down did not look like she was chubby as such

I reckon she will be a pleasant suprise for anyone that goes to see her. Worth a punt imo...anyone fancy TOFTT  :D

What is her ethnicity? Is she mixed of some kind?

Great ass though might be worth a TOFTT.

Offline Mr Sinister

Looks like one wg I saw last year on a late punt, looked great in the pics not so much in the flesh went through with it in the end as it was a cheap pump and dump.

Unable to confirm whether she is or not.

punther

What is her ethnicity? Is she mixed of some kind?

Great ass though might be worth a TOFTT.

She looked like some sort of mix. I reckon moroccan or turkish

Profile says shes french though

Offline Mr Sinister

She looked like some sort of mix. I reckon moroccan or turkish

Profile says shes french though

Yeah profile is has a bit of everything thrown on it, facially was she nice? Did you see the size of her breasts?

Think she will go on my hitlist.

punther

Yeah profile is has a bit of everything thrown on it, facially was she nice? Did you see the size of her breasts?

Think she will go on my hitlist.

Id give her a 5 maybe 6 based on the pic

Offline Mr Sinister

Cheers I might line her up for this week or the next, she should put up better pics in her open gallery.

Offline psplit

Gotta say that she would be much better served by filling up her gallery with pictures of her booty rather than her face...

Offline Digz2012

anyone from here seen this BIG ASS? she looks hot

Yes Tyfany is a great shag with curves in right places. Her arse looks great in doggy and she spreads it for you with one hand while you pound it, which I thought was very nice of her. English quite limited but not much talking needed.  Saw her for a quick 15 min booking in hounslow area a few weeks back, would defo return but she has gone further out now location wise so not convenient for me but would see her again if local.
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

hardcorebanger

Yes Tyfany is a great shag with curves in right places. Her arse looks great in doggy and she spreads it for you with one hand while you pound it, which I thought was very nice of her. English quite limited but not much talking needed.  Saw her for a quick 15 min booking in hounslow area a few weeks back, would defo return but she has gone further out now location wise so not convenient for me but would see her again if local.

will book her when she comes back into town. how is her oral skills? i was ready to see her on tuesday but she moved location and when discussing services she said ok to OWO and deepthroat.

Offline hawai5o

[quote

[/quote.      Linda looks hot .Anyone had the pleasure??

joseph670

I've seen her a couple of times and she is a proper pawg. Very solidly built woman and was exactly the same height as me so 5'9-5'10.

punther

I've seen her a couple of times and she is a proper pawg. Very solidly built woman and was exactly the same height as me so 5'9-5'10.

Could you do a review?

hardcorebanger

how does she look facially?

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Facially she is decent looking not a stunner but not ugly either, she looks late 30's to early 40's imo.

I've seen her numerous times and she lives very far from me but her service and Ass are that good that I make the trip to see her every now and again, I communicate with her quite regularly via Watsapp as she is a nice lady and we get on really well.

She's easily the best PAWG I've punted with and has a great personality to go with it, the only issue I have with her are her limited working hours.

joseph670

Facially she is decent looking not a stunner but not ugly either, she looks late 30's to early 40's imo.

I've seen her numerous times and she lives very far from me but her service and Ass are that good that I make the trip to see her every now and again, I communicate with her quite regularly via Watsapp as she is a nice lady and we get on really well.

She's easily the best PAWG I've punted with and has a great personality to go with it, the only issue I have with her are her limited working hours.

I second that. I would say facially she is above average looking for a woman of her age, maybe a 7 BUT her body is a solid 8. If you are a boob man then I would not put her on top of my to do list but her arse and legs for a white woman are surprisingly thick.

I haven't seen her in a long while mainly because her working hours are so limited and she lives a fair bit away from me. However, in terms of service and friendliness she is top class; intense DFK and very convincing GFE. Well worth a visit especially as she is imo value for money

Offline Bassman

Damn! But the corset she's always wearing makes me feel she's hiding a belly which would put me off.

Offline SamLP

Saw her once over a year ago and agree with you. Good punt, nice arse. Have tried to rebook but she's difficult to get hold of and her working hours and days do not help either.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Could you do a review?

Just done my review, it's seems like we are all in agreement she's a top PAWG

Offline Digz2012

[quote

[/quote.      Linda looks hot .Anyone had the pleasure??

Linda fake tits and I think fake arse quite bubbly but in a fake kind of way, difficult to describe.
Again, just a quickie, covered services she is ok for a pump and dump
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

JustBrowsing2016

Linda fake tits and I think fake arse quite bubbly but in a fake kind of way, difficult to describe.
Again, just a quickie, covered services she is ok for a pump and dump

All these latina girls are only good for quickies imo

punther

You'll be seeing this stamp of approval pop up now and again  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

And this:

Only a true connosieur would have qualified and have these trademarks...Excellent  :)

Still struggling to obtain the appropriate grades  :unknown:

Offline Brazilian Martian

All these latina girls are only good for quickies imo

Maybe a few reviews would be good to back up this statement  :hi:

Offline Brazilian Martian

You'll be seeing this stamp of approval pop up now and again  :D

Are you gonna create a stamp for women that give excellent head

punther

I'll post examples of each in the main board area so you guys know what to expect when you see the stamp

Gotta find ways to make punting fun after a while it becomes a bit samey lol

hardcorebanger

I'll post examples of each in the main board area so you guys know what to expect when you see the stamp

you have so much time on your hands. wow. is this your unpaid part time job?  :lol:

Offline mr420

lol you put in a lot of work  :hi:

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Looks like I'm going sydenham tonight :diablo:

If you go let me know what's she's like, looks like I may have to take a trip over there myself