Author Topic: Sarah - Cheshire Companions  (Read 895 times)

Offline Jeff R

External Link/Members Only

1 Hour £160
Premier Inn Warrington

If I was to put this on a scale of 1-10 it would be around 2.5 so I chose the negative option.

After booking in advance Sarah arrived about 5 minutes late, she's not to far off the images on CC, she has minimal tattoos but a fair few scars from some plastic surgery, facially quite nice and she's south African.

So after talking for 5 minutes she went to the toilet and came back I was just in my underwear and she stripped to her knickers.
I asked her does she kiss and she said No only after seeing a client a couple of times, so I gropped with her H sized breasts for a little, then went down on her little. She went onto giving me OWO no eye contact at all but did it well enough where as I asked her to stop as she was building me up. So condom on into Doggy but I was struggling to maintain a hard-on I think due to lack of feeling engaged with her probably due to no kissing, tried missionary but still struggling, so went back to blow job, I came quite quickly she pulled back as I warned her, she then told me she does swallow but due to my large amount of Cum she wouldn't with me.

Cleaned up both lying down and chatting she was moaning a lot about neading surgeries for her joints, she was doing the escorting so she could put her kids through UNI.

I felt to disengaged from her to give a neutral rating, won't be seeing her again.