Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another wasted opportunity  (Read 1137 times)

Offline Runningman

You've been waiting for a free afternoon for weeks. You have been looking at who you want to see depending on what mood you are in.
Then when the opportunity arises you don't see anybody, you spend that long deciding who to see and then they aren't avaiable so start looking again.

Keep going until it's too late- it's 5pm. Maybe it's guilt or maybe your that tired that a few hours on your own is even better!!!

Offline jambogaz

Did exactly that today.  Had been going to make a sneaky train journey to Inverkeithing to see Katie for a clandestine appointment but delayed to the point that I said not worth the risk.  Found out later that i would have been possibly stranded as my local station was closed due a broken down train blocking the line. Lucky escape!!!

Offline cueball

I plan my punts in 2 or 3 days, never weeks ahead and never spur of the moment. Saturday will be punt number 3 of the holidays, I'll be wanting a punt back end of next week, start planning that on Monday

Offline Trevor12

The vast majority of my punts (infact all of my early punts) were made on the day, which often meant seeing the best of whoever was available/picked up the phone when I had a window (sometimes the best of a bad bunch). I had a particularly bad punt not too long ago, which made me realise that a wasted window is better than a wasted wad of cash and feeling ripped off. And to minimise wasted windows, I've now started booking ahead when I know I will have an opportunity in a couple of days.

Offline CBPaul

I can relate to this and made some horrible mistakes in my early days on aw. Occasionally I get a free day with no prior notice. My immediate thoughs are 1. Ideal punting chance not to be missed and 2. How can I rearrange work to give me a couple of hours play time.

Now I look at who is available that ticks all the boxes, put them in order of preference and then make contact looking for an afternoon punt. Usually have until about 11am to do all of this as the typical lazy prossie doesn't know the day starts before that time. I'm not averse to putting enquiries to all of them and seing who responds first but the thing I learned the hard way is not to stray from the preferred options and start seeking the next best. 90% of the time next best turns out to be shit.

Offline threechilliman

One of the reasons I always have details of at least half a dozen girls I definitely want to see, so when an unexpected opportunity comes up, I press the 'go' button

tcm

Offline CBPaul

One of the reasons I always have details of at least half a dozen girls I definitely want to see, so when an unexpected opportunity comes up, I press the 'go' button

tcm

This is part of my 2015 punting plan. Half a dozen options might be a bit optimistic though. I'll be happy with 2 in the not too distant future.

Offline smiths

You've been waiting for a free afternoon for weeks. You have been looking at who you want to see depending on what mood you are in.
Then when the opportunity arises you don't see anybody, you spend that long deciding who to see and then they aren't avaiable so start looking again.

Keep going until it's too late- it's 5pm. Maybe it's guilt or maybe your that tired that a few hours on your own is even better!!!

My advice is to have a plan A, the WG you want to see the most but also a plan B option, for me thats a regular who can always fit me in if plan A goes tits up. I dont book punts ahead often as i dont know a fortnight next Wednesday whether i will wish to punt or not, but i can punt when suits me which helps a lot obviously.

Ensure you narrow in on WGs you want to punt with the most, the problem with having a lot of choices and being indecisive is you can spend too much time considering who to see as you describe.