Author Topic: AMSTERDAM Advice  (Read 2275 times)

Offline Mufcdan88

Hello. Going Amsterdam for the first time next week with work.

I know it's probably been done to death on here but the landscape is ever changing out there.

Are there brasshouses dedicated to Asian wgs ?

Is the whole setup, windows so people can see you going in ? As opposed to a big building with lot's of different rooms where you can choose ?

Im excited to get stuck in. :)

Offline TomTank

For window shopping I would advice a 45 minute train ride to the Hague .... Amsterdam is awful these days

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,149
  • Likes: 57
  •  
  • Reviews: 167
For window shopping I would advice a 45 minute train ride to the Hague .... Amsterdam is awful these days

Very over rated , surviving on tourism notoriety !!!