Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol Asian thread? Bristol Asian thread.  (Read 7584 times)

Offline easyp123

Hi all, my first post may be bit of a long one...

I've been obsessed with oriental women since around mid 2000's, so wanted to start a thread for sharing info/experiences in Bristol. Or where ever you're from.

North St, Bendminster, nr Tesco. Started visiting here around 2006 and the women there i remember being fantastic, always young and pretty, it had the usual rotation of a new girl every Monday. The place went a little downhill quality wise until I had to stop visiting around 2010. The maid in the later years was gorgeous though (I forget her name) and I would punt her quite regularly on her own or as a threesome. I think this place took a bit of heat from the locals, as once when i was leaving on a Saturday afternoon an old fella shoved a camera in my face and took a pic of me lol. Status - Stopped advertising, No longer active.

Ernestville Rd, Fishponds. I moved back to Bristol in 2013 and found this little place, it had a good quality ratio, I'd visit around every 2-3 weeks and you had a 1 in 3 chance of a decent punt, the bad ones just being a little too old for me, but still enjoyable, the good ones being out of this world. Status - Stopped advertising late 2014, assumed no longer active.

Sakura4U, Fishponds. This is somewhere i'd avoid, I've given them quite a few more chances than they deserve but always seem to have very old overweight/underweight girls, which are quite unattractive to me. Status - Active External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Coco, St Johns lane / April, Totterdown. Been a huge fan of April since she came to Bristol around 2007, the most amazing body/breasts and really outgoing personality, shes quite up for most things sub & dom too so can have a different style punt each time. facial features may be a slight turn off to others. Status - Active External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

West St, Bedminster, opp Clifton St. Newish place to me, very clean but not the most discreet as its a ground floor flat. had excellent service by young slim professional girls each time I've been. Status - Active External Link/Members Only

Offline Jeremy

I've seen Sexy Busty Mia and she's not bad. Average punt but if you've a thing for oriental girls give her a go. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CasualPaul1999

Ive seen Mia,her place then was opposite the traffic lights near 3 lamps in Bristol,must have been 2 years ago though,I always thought her and Coco were the same person but with 2 profiles???.

Mia was an ok punt,no owo which is always a downer for me though,As for asian girls Im off to Thailand a week on Thursday for 10 days :P

Silverado

Coco/Summer/ April/ Mia - I've always assumed that they were the same girl. I've seen her when she was working in St John's Lane and also near the Three Lamps in Totterdown.  A nice friendly girl.

Park House, Ashton Gate - Occasionally they have a nice Thai girl, but you just can't rely on it.

Katt, St. John's Lane - Formerly of Park House. I've seen her a couple of times. Petite but still has a good figure despite being just over 40.  The service is a little rushed but OK for £50. Sometimes another Thai girl works there, also ex- Park House.

External Link/Members Only

Offline easyp123

As for asian girls Im off to Thailand a week on Thursday for 10 days :P

Living the dream you lucky man

Offline easyp123

I've seen Sexy Busty Mia and she's not bad. Average punt but if you've a thing for oriental girls give her a go. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like mia and april are the same, just one profile for prvt photos and one with a free gallery

Offline Jeremy

Drat, I was considering going to see April later in the month, not bothered if it's the same girl though

Offline CasualPaul1999

Living the dream you lucky man

Yes mate,9 days Pattaya then last night in Bangkok and Nana Plaza :yahoo:

Offline hockogrockle

I see Katt has not logged in on Adultwork since 2012. So I assume she's gone. Shame. I liked her: yery sexy and gave a top-notch service.

Silverado

I see Katt has not logged in on Adultwork since 2012. So I assume she's gone. Shame. I liked her: yery sexy and gave a top-notch service.

I saw her in October or November.

Offline trunkz

Thanks for this post. I haven't seen any of the girls listed but I have a thing for Asians. I intend to visit Coco asap :)

onenightstand

I like the sound of West St, Bedminster, opp Clifton St. Are the girls there Chinese, Thai?

Offline easyp123

They usually say hong kong, so prob Chinese or Korean? Not thai anyway. Only been 3 times but friendly  girls each time.

Offline easyp123

Sakula dream,  Zetland Rd,  Redland. My first time here after reading about it in the review section. Not an amazing punt. I arranged quite early as I had other things to do, so I was parked up by half 10 in the Clinton rpz. Gave her a call and got some terrible directions. Found the place which is an odd detached granny flat in someone's back yard. Punt was quite vanilla, usual £60 with a couple of extras on to for owo/cim. Girls was around 40, size 10, large breaststroke for an azn. Doubt I'd return though.

Offline Jeremy

Girls was around 40, size 10, large breaststroke for an azn.
You went swimming? Is that an extra or included in the £60?

Offline easyp123

You went swimming? Is that an extra or included in the £60?

Ffs smart phone fail

CoderL

Anyone know how is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ? Was unsure at first but heard two reviews from her since.

Offline Gary_Oak

I know you say avoid, but I'm going up past Fishponds this next week and I'm planning on stopping at Sakura4U for at least a handjob. I'll let you know if it's as you say.

Offline PeachyAssFan

Hi. I've been a lurker for a while, but I too have a particular thing for Chinese girls. I can vouch for the West St venue (near Clifton St). Ive been there a few times and the girls are friendly, all pretty (I may have been lucky!), and try their best to please you within the constraints of what Chinese girls do - eg no anal. There's also another Chinese establishment further up West St (the madam takes your shoes there - presumably to stop you running off? but shes nice about it! I've often thought I wouldn't mind giving her one even though shes in her late forties. Shes not as as attractive as her girls, but is slim- anyone ever raised the subject with her???). My visits there have been variable and the girls werent as attractive. Don't know whether the places are run by the same people. Both places rotate the girls every 1-2 weeks and often have limited English, but usually know what you want. Just dont expect any meaningful chit chat at either. Both places are safe. The first venue I mentioned is very discreet as the entrance is down the side alley, whereas the other is near a pub.

Offline Not_today

Shes below average in my opinion.

Hi. I've been a lurker for a while, but I too have a particular thing for Chinese girls. I can vouch for the West St venue (near Clifton St). Ive been there a few times and the girls are friendly, all pretty (I may have been lucky!), and try their best to please you within the constraints of what Chinese girls do - eg no anal. There's also another Chinese establishment further up West St (the madam takes your shoes there - presumably to stop you running off? but shes nice about it! I've often thought I wouldn't mind giving her one even though shes in her late forties. Shes not as as attractive as her girls, but is slim- anyone ever raised the subject with her???). My visits there have been variable and the girls werent as attractive. Don't know whether the places are run by the same people. Both places rotate the girls every 1-2 weeks and often have limited English, but usually know what you want. Just dont expect any meaningful chit chat at either. Both places are safe. The first venue I mentioned is very discreet as the entrance is down the side alley, whereas the other is near a pub.
I've also a penchant for the orient..

The Girl was once busy at the West St one, and i suggested that we do it, she accepted.. So worth asking if you fancy it ;).

The girl in Clifton on white ladies opposite tesco express is good:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 09:40:37 am by Not_today »

BiggishSi

I too am keen on oriental girls but always a bit concerned with the history of trafficking (i recall a huge police operation in Cheltenham a while back). Don't fancy ending up in middle of a raid! Any good safe(ish) independents known?

Offline PeachyAssFan

Busty Mia and April 888 are the same I think. I rang the different numbers and on three occasions it was the same chatty girl who has a fantastic body on her. Each time it was in the same place in Totterdown. I was too polite to say anything. She did remember me the second and third time as she said when we met why had I changed my number each time. She doesnt kiss but I did get OWO. When doing reverse oral she kept her legs so tight around my head that I could scarcely get the tip of my tongue in. The meets were pleasant enough, but I probably won't go there again. I like my girls to kiss (even if it's not FK) and be more GFE.

Offline PeachyAssFan

Thanks for the Junco suggestion. For some reason she has never shown up on my AW searches. Really weird that.

Offline BogBog1

If the location mentioned a few posts up (Whiteladies Rd, opposite Tesco Express) is accurate, it's the same girl as previously 'Sakura Dream', where I had an imprompu threesome that was surprisingly good. For some reason it's not letting me post the link to my review, but the review should be pretty easy to find if you look in the review section....

Offline easyp123

There seems to be an influx of Asians around Clifton Cotham Whiteladies, which makes things a little confusing! Especially when they all have a generic profile it makes them hard to distinguish.

onenightstand

onenightstand

They usually say hong kong, so prob Chinese or Korean? Not thai anyway. Only been 3 times but friendly  girls each time.

Using that site link External Link/Members Only,
There's several adverts with different numbers, are they all the ladies that work on that West Street venue?

Offline BogBog1

So this Junco lady External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  is actually Sakura Dream?

Not sure - I guess so, although the profile pic that was being used on the Sakura Dream profile wasn't the girl you actually saw anyway, so basically it's anyone's guess who Junco is!

Offline PeachyAssFan

Update: If you like petite pretty Chinese girls then rather unusually the girl called 90ninalang currently on Aw was the girl I saw this week. Usually the one advertised isn't the one you get to meet. Don't expect any of the crap described as being available though.  I tried to engage in conversation but I got the feeling she wasn't interested rather than not understanding. There was no GFE, no kissing, little OW either way and she just tried to get me to come ASAP. Maybe you only get those things on an hour meet? What's most people's experience?  Not a great punt - but she was pretty,  petite, nice tits and bum(and I think she knows it) Not sure when I will go again as I feel the call of a GFE experience with an English girl. So if anyone can recommend someone in Bristol please let me know, thanks.

Offline easyp123

I tried to engage in conversation but I got the feeling she wasn't interested rather than not understanding. There was no GFE, no kissing, little OW either way and she just tried to get me to come ASAP. Maybe you only get those things on an hour meet? What's most people's experience?

Asian parlours are bit of a lottery, but I don't mind personally as it adds an extra buzz for me. I kind of enjoy the limited communication too.  I rarely get GFE or OW as they don't tend to like doing it, but some are swayed to OW with extra cash.

Really lacking an indy in the area. There is a great Cardiff azn thread which makes me envy what they seem to have there!

Offline Not_today

Just avoid the one in Bath, always had a bad vibe from the guy who runs that place - girls dont speak any English and after reading about busts in Bath for trafficking - probably best avoiding:

Offline PeachyAssFan

Forgot to say that the two establishments on West street do have the same madam/maid. She seems a pleasant enough lady. Don't ask me how I now know this, as I don't want to give away my identity in case she browses these forums.

Offline Not_today

Asian parlours are bit of a lottery, but I don't mind personally as it adds an extra buzz for me. I kind of enjoy the limited communication too.  I rarely get GFE or OW as they don't tend to like doing it, but some are swayed to OW with extra cash.

Really lacking an indy in the area. There is a great Cardiff azn thread which makes me envy what they seem to have there!

So true..

Offline Gary_Oak

Saw Sakura. Quite a cute girl, fantastic breasts and great BJ. The sex was a bit iffy, but she went cowgirl straight away and it's my kryptonite, there's just too much for me to see and grab I just lose it, plus she felt quite tight. Would like to avoid that next time.

Other woman said something like they get a new girl every Monday. Is this the case? Not too familiar with the inner workings of this place as I was only visiting.

Offline PeachyAssFan

I was hoping someone might enlighten you. It's not a place I've been to. Sorry.

Offline hockogrockle

Coco/Summer/ April/ Mia - I've always assumed that they were the same girl. I've seen her when she was working in St John's Lane and also near the Three Lamps in Totterdown.  A nice friendly girl.

Park House, Ashton Gate - Occasionally they have a nice Thai girl, but you just can't rely on it.

Katt, St. John's Lane - Formerly of Park House. I've seen her a couple of times. Petite but still has a good figure despite being just over 40.  The service is a little rushed but OK for £50. Sometimes another Thai girl works there, also ex- Park House.

Both Kat's links have gone. unfortunately
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 05:40:20 pm by hockogrockle »

Offline trunkz

Offline macmate

MoraOriental   
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone ever seen Mora? She's been around for a few years and is a regular visitor to Bristol. Smokin' hot body for a 40 year old.

Offline PeachyAssFan

Distinct lack of independent or new Chinese girls in South or Central Bristol. Made an appointment to see one via usual number for one of the West St establishments. Got there on time rang bell and phoned - no response. First time on any punt that this has happened and totally tucked up a rare punting slot with a perfect alibi should anyone have seen me in the locale. Hence me now wanting to find somewhere else. Rang a number on AW today for a Chinese girl in Bedminster, but turned out to be the same people just using a new number. I'm pissed off and rather not use them (though what's the bet I give in) I might have to find a petite slender EE with all that might entail. That said, I did see Sexy Angelina 2 years ago when she had her flat in Clifton just up from the Triangle  I did enjoy that a lot, but I prefer demure rather than full on.

Offline easyp123

They have dipped off form a bit, not many other options around though.

Offline PeachyAssFan

Has anyone been up to Clifton in Bristol lately to visit the Japanese girls advertising on AW. If so, any reviews and what's the parking situation since they introduced the Resident Parking Zones? Thanks

Offline Not_today

Distinct lack of independent or new Chinese girls in South or Central Bristol. Made an appointment to see one via usual number for one of the West St establishments. Got there on time rang bell and phoned - no response. First time on any punt that this has happened and totally tucked up a rare punting slot with a perfect alibi should anyone have seen me in the locale. Hence me now wanting to find somewhere else. Rang a number on AW today for a Chinese girl in Bedminster, but turned out to be the same people just using a new number. I'm pissed off and rather not use them (though what's the bet I give in) I might have to find a petite slender EE with all that might entail. That said, I did see Sexy Angelina 2 years ago when she had her flat in Clifton just up from the Triangle  I did enjoy that a lot, but I prefer demure rather than full on.

had similar problems with the one in Fishponds last week.. :/

Offline PeachyAssFan

Sorry to hear that. I was thinking of going further afield. Has anyone ever had any success with Trade It ads or viva street or are they a waste of time/ just the same girls who advertise on AW?

Offline easyp123

Seems most of the parlours are down in the dumps at the moment, had to walk out of the West St one last week as the girl was just too old, saggy and had terrible breath. The last two were below par as well.

Time for a break until something better comes along.

Offline PeachyAssFan

I've been on a break for 6 weeks now due to lack of competition in the oriental market. I'm loathe to go back to my previous establishments as it wasn't worth the dosh or I would be rewarding bad behaviour. I didn't even get an apology when the last time nobody answered the door.