Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Real nurses  (Read 1737 times)

Offline peewee

I'm looking for a wg that is or used to be a nurse. Not a role play one but a real one.

Offline Silver Birch

Kerry in Watford told me she used to be a nurse, says it on her profile too, but who really knows  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only++++++++++

Offline The_Don

Kerry in Watford told me she used to be a nurse, says it on her profile too, but who really knows  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only++++++++++

Seen her profile some time ago and was thinking about punting her, but Waltford and £150 P/H. Means London keeps calling me  :music:

But I mite make an effort, as its not as far as I've been in London to punt (top on the M25 to near the bottom)

Its just out side the rate (as well as less choice) creep up. Some ways that's why I mostly look in London but I need to look at other options.As I'm sure their are go good service provider out there  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 03:26:00 pm by The_Don »

mrhappypants

Dee worked in a major London hospital when I saw her, and said she could get hold of the uniform  :D

It might be better NOT to mention my name if you discuss this with her ;)

Dave

Pompoy123

I'm looking to find a Long distance truck driving WG but finding it hard  :(

Offline ampersand

I'm looking to find a Long distance truck driving WG but finding it hard  :(
Could you be a little more flexible in your requirements? Perhaps settling for just a long distance truck driver?????

Pompoy123

Could you be a little more flexible in your requirements? Perhaps settling for just a long distance truck driver?????

Oh and they don't have to be sporting dentures  :lol: :lol: :lol:

raylondoner

Or how about Ice Road Truckers? Make mine Lisa Kelly!   :thumbsup: