External Link/Members Only1 Hour £50 + £60 B2B (Total £110)
Comms
n/a Walk-in
Venue
Clean, semi-discreet, good massage tables and ensuite showers.
Jessie
Slim extremely attractive 20 something Chinese girl. OK English, but not fluent. Looks like a supermodel.
Massage
A very good medium massage with lots of pressure and effort. Straightened me out a treat. Only became sensual just before the flip.
Extras
I was a bit worried when I saw how attractive Jessie was that she'd rely on her supermodel looks and not put any effort in to the extras. I needn't have worried though - she was fucking amazing! Jessie started off stood on the table with her feet either side of my head and began to play with her clit. I quickly convinced her to come down to my level until she was squatting on my face. She let me go to town on her smooth pussy, and I really enjoyed myself. Despite going through all of my best moves I don't think that she was anywhere near to cumming, but she at least humoured me with lots of enthusiastic noises and did seem to genuinely enjoy grinding down on me. Jessie's English isn't great, but she does have a large vocabulary of stock sexy phrases which I thought were absolutely hilarious. It's quite hard to laugh though with a mouthful of cunt. The happy ending didn't involve any sort of handjob, which is very unusual. I finally popped my cork during a very enthusiastic thighjob. Fucking amazing!
Conclusion
It'd be great if you could book a particular girl in advance, but so far it's been a solid 5 out of 5 for pot luck visits to Oriental Massage for me. Every one has been an attractive and skilled masseuse and I've had a great time every time. A wonderful experience for only £110 - excellent VFM.