Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer HOD2 (House of Divine)  (Read 2179 times)

yumyum3

A final punt before the year is out and I decided to spend half an hour with Jennifer. She is relatively new at HOD as is the venue, Victoria/Pimlico.
Nothing has quite matched the South Kensington venue since they left and this is no different, a little smaller, as are the rooms and with only one bathroom.
However, you do get lovely, smiling Rihanna and of course it is nice and clean with plenty of towels along with the warm welcome.
Jennifer is English and very friendly. Her hair is blonde and she is slim with very nice small breasts and lovely nipples. She is quite tall in high heels and nearly the same height as me in them when I'm barefoot.
We stood for a while and gently kissed and touched until I was hard and she stroked my dick. She really does have a lovely touch. After that she went on all fours so I could lick her pussy and rim her lovely bumhole, which she says she really likes.
Sex was very horny and during a lengthy spell of 69 she made loads of saliva over my cock and balls, occasionally jacking me off and massaging my balls - it was really pleasurable.
We began fucking with her stood stood side on in front of the mirror and me behind her. It was lovely and as she had taken her high heels off she had to go on tiptoes. After a while she put them back on and we carried on, with different strokes and speeds, sometimes stopping to touch and stroke as she wiggled her lovely arse with my dick fully inside her. Eventually we moved to doggy and I was pretty excited and pumpiing more vigorously than I normally tend to these days and with about 5 mins to go I couldn't hold back any longer and emptied my balls.
Very nice lady and a very pleasant last punt of the year.  :kissgirl:

External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

A final punt before the year is out and I decided to spend half an hour with Jennifer. She is relatively new at HOD as is the venue, Victoria/Pimlico.
Nothing has quite matched the South Kensington venue since they left and this is no different, a little smaller, as are the rooms and with only one bathroom.
However, you do get lovely, smiling Rihanna and of course it is nice and clean with plenty of towels along with the warm welcome.
Jennifer is English and very friendly. Her hair is blonde and she is slim with very nice small breasts and lovely nipples. She is quite tall in high heels and nearly the same height as me in them when I'm barefoot.
We stood for a while and gently kissed and touched until I was hard and she stroked my dick. She really does have a lovely touch. After that she went on all fours so I could lick her pussy and rim her lovely bumhole, which she says she really likes.
Sex was very horny and during a lengthy spell of 69 she made loads of saliva over my cock and balls, occasionally jacking me off and massaging my balls - it was really pleasurable.
We began fucking with her stood stood side on in front of the mirror and me behind her. It was lovely and as she had taken her high heels off she had to go on tiptoes. After a while she put them back on and we carried on, with different strokes and speeds, sometimes stopping to touch and stroke as she wiggled her lovely arse with my dick fully inside her. Eventually we moved to doggy and I was pretty excited and pumpiing more vigorously than I normally tend to these days and with about 5 mins to go I couldn't hold back any longer and emptied my balls.
Very nice lady and a very pleasant last punt of the year.  :kissgirl:

External Link/Members Only

Good to hear you finished the year with a good punt mate. :thumbsup:

yumyum3

Cheers mate. Let's hope there's more to come in 2015. Happy New Year to you  :drinks: :)

Offline smiths

Cheers mate. Let's hope there's more to come in 2015. Happy New Year to you  :drinks: :)

And to you. :drinks:

Offline Laying Pipe

Thanks for the review. Glad you had a good time

I was previously tempted , except that she only had one photo. Two more have been added on recently.

How would you rate her in terms of her look ?