Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma and English Stunner - both at South Mimms. Has anyone seen them?  (Read 1673 times)

Offline bestbefore

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The two girls have very similar profiles, fees and working days.  Clearly working together.

The fb on Emma seems credible. English Stunner has thoughtlessly left her bf/pimp in the picture though! Drat those mirrors!!

Be interested if anyone has seen either of them or recognises them from elsewhere.

password02

The two girls have very similar profiles, fees and working days.  Clearly working together.

The fb on Emma seems credible. English Stunner has thoughtlessly left her bf/pimp in the picture though! Drat those mirrors!!

Be interested if anyone has seen either of them or recognises them from elsewhere.

Glam Emma looks interesting !!! Also would like any info if they do all from their 'Likes' list

Offline Zeusthedoc

Have seen both of these profiles over the past week/10 days....

I think you might be able to throw:

in to the mix too.

Would be helpful to know if anyone has any experience of them.

EGM claims to be 'new'.

Offline Steve2

Have seen both of these profiles over the past week/10 days....

in to the mix too.

Would be helpful to know if anyone has any experience of them.

EGM claims to be 'new'.

Certainly been around the block a few times

External Link/Members Only

johnnyboy61

If it is the same girl as Victoria House, Lutterworth they are a very genuine establishment with some very good looking ladies delivering the goods.  In my experience VH photos are all of the girl you meet. Most of their girls only work there a couple of days a week and some travel quite a distance, so there is no reason to think that this isn't the same girl.

Offline Steve2

If it is the same girl as Victoria House, Lutterworth they are a very genuine establishment with some very good looking ladies delivering the goods.  In my experience VH photos are all of the girl you meet. Most of their girls only work there a couple of days a week and some travel quite a distance, so there is no reason to think that this isn't the same girl.

The pics are the same. She has been there since 2013 so certainly not NEW

Offline Zeusthedoc

I don't know her from VH.

Her AW profile says new.

Offline bestbefore

in to the mix too.

I think this is the third girl in the set-up (unless they are one and the same girl)

She has the same copywriter and the same price structure and the same dates in Borehamwood/South Mimms.

So 3 English women working from the same hotel in North London borders at the same time……

Promising?? The fb, such as it is, is not exactly convincing. The jury is out.

Let us know if you have seen any of them

password02

I think this is the third girl in the set-up (unless they are one and the same girl)

She has the same copywriter and the same price structure and the same dates in Borehamwood/South Mimms.

So 3 English women working from the same hotel in North London borders at the same time……

Promising?? The fb, such as it is, is not exactly convincing. The jury is out.

Let us know if you have seen any of them

+1