Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juliet - Amour  (Read 2109 times)

Online ProfessorYaffle

I haven't seen Juliet but I've seen Dirty Dionne of AW:
External Link/Members Only

and I'm pretty sure it's the same girl. The general appearance in the photos, stats, location, calendar all match. I had a good time with her.

Offline namaste

and I'm pretty sure it's the same girl. The general appearance in the photos, stats, location, calendar all match. I had a good time with her.

Ah now you mention it. I've had her on my hotlist but not seen her yet as was put off reading one review saying could hear someone else going at it in other room.

Toshiba

If so why would you pay her £70 when you can book through Amour at £50 for 30mins?

Dont make sense to me if its the same girl

The Armour pics arent great, shes clearly not a size 10, has stretch matks and a belly, doesnt put some off to be fair but id sooner not have them, her tits look fantastic

Id think of booking her but id need a review first lads  ;)

themademan2

That's defo dirty dionne cheaper through amour!

Toshiba

That's defo dirty dionne cheaper through amour!

Strange she charges that much as an indie, never mind

What a rack

Online ProfessorYaffle

If so why would you pay her £70 when you can book through Amour at £50 for 30mins?

Dont make sense to me if its the same girl

The Armour pics arent great, shes clearly not a size 10, has stretch matks and a belly, doesnt put some off to be fair but id sooner not have them, her tits look fantastic

Id think of booking her but id need a review first lads  ;)

It's horses for courses I guess, I think she looks really sexy in her Amour pics. Just the kind of body I like.

Reasons to book her through AW rather than agency: different / more availability, to arrange a duo, to discuss specific services / outfits / rolepays in advance of booking.

She's only £10 more for an hours booking. I agree £70 is excessive for 30 minutes though.

Toshiba

It's horses for courses I guess, I think she looks really sexy in her Amour pics. Just the kind of body I like.

Reasons to book her through AW rather than agency: different / more availability, to arrange a duo, to discuss specific services / outfits / rolepays in advance of booking.

She's only £10 more for an hours booking. I agree £70 is excessive for 30 minutes though.

I get that but most if not all other amour girls on AW charge the same

Smacks of a high opinion of oneself and imho id say shes shite in the flesh but again thats just me and my preference prof ok  :hi:

Online ProfessorYaffle

I get that but most if not all other amour girls on AW charge the same

Smacks of a high opinion of oneself and imho id say shes shite in the flesh but again thats just me and my preference prof ok  :hi:

To clarify I wasn't disputing any of your points, just pointing out reasons why you might still want (or be forced) to book her via AW even though she's more expensive that way. If you want a bog standard booking it clearly makes sense just to go via Amour.

Toshiba

To clarify I wasn't disputing any of your points, just pointing out reasons why you might still want (or be forced) to book her via AW even though she's more expensive that way. If you want a bog standard booking it clearly makes sense just to go via Amour.

Yep like i said i get all that, to me though you need to be top drawer to get £70 atm

The fishman 2014

Dionne rates have now changed obviously to reflect amours rates

Toshiba

Dionne rates have now changed obviously to reflect amours rates

Haha the power we have !!

Seriously a good move, she looks decent, i may want a nibble on that rack

The fishman 2014

Actually noticed earlier but didn't wana disturb the bitch fest ;-)

Offline j.cash

Hi all, new to this.  I'm probably being very naive so apologies, but if I book 30 mins, what do you get?  The full 30 mins, or is it a case of when it's over, it's over, if you get what I mean.  Also if booking through amour, is that the final price or do you have to pay more when you're with the girl?

The fishman 2014

The price is the price which is always paid to the girl on arrival. Always get the full 30 mins with Juliet, very relaxed and easygoing. Not rushed at all

rushman1uk

Wether the same girl or different girls, bloody good looking :)

Toshiba

Actually noticed earlier but didn't wana disturb the bitch fest ;-)

There wasnt any?

What bitchfest?

Toshiba

Wether the same girl or different girls, bloody good looking :)

How can you tell, you cant see her face ffs

The fishman 2014

Was just referring to your harsh and hypocritical comment about her "apparent" body appearance on what you'd already said aren't good photos, hypocritical because even after saying that u mention u would consider booking her.
Anyway, for the record I've met her a number of times and always get 110% and more!
Also, the photos are misleading if u think what u said is true.

Toshiba

Was just referring to your harsh and hypocritical comment about her "apparent" body appearance on what you'd already said aren't good photos, hypocritical because even after saying that u mention u would consider booking her.
Anyway, for the record I've met her a number of times and always get 110% and more!

Tbf i can only go on the pics provided at the time, and if you look through the thread youd see id book her "maybe" if i could find a decent review.

Its not always about looks with me, but body shape is and to me they arent flattering, hence waiting for someone to put me right, fucking hell

Toshiba

This is a review forum btw, you say you have seen her a "number " of times.....so why not review her?

This helps us ALL make factual judgements on spending our cash, if not we have to speculate on what shes like in the stuff provided.

The fishman 2014

U also changed your tune to "she looks decent " as soon as it was pointed out she had dropped price. As for the review, I might if and when I can be bothered, I have left a few bits of feedback (with many others) on her aw profile though

Toshiba

U also changed your tune to "she looks decent " as soon as it was pointed out she had dropped price. As for the review, I might if and when I can be bothered, I have left a few bits of feedback (with many others) on her aw profile though

Alright love crack on :D

The fishman 2014

"Love"? I thought I was only being half as patronising as u normally are until that