Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele4u  (Read 1961 times)

83 review(s) for Adele4u (81 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

d00fer

Probably penultimate punt of the year and my fluffiest one yet, and worse not adding anything that hasn't already been said about Adele.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'll keep this one very brief and as factual as possible. Finally got round to seeing Adele. My fault not hers. Comms were good via AW, SMS and voice. On meeting Adele at her place in Paddington, she really does look better than her pics. As subjective as it is, I find her incredibly pretty.

Services were good. Plenty of passionate DFK, nibbling, licking, light biting,etc.. RO was convincing and good. OWO started OK, but got better with some spit lubricated hands free DT. Covered sex was in a few positions (mish, leg over shoulders, lotus, cowgirl to name a few), all enthusiastic and vigorous. Managed a COF/COB for the first pop and CIM for the second.

Before, in-between and after the sessions had many great fun intelligent conversations with Adele all including plenty of mutual touching and more passionate DFK.

Left well over time with a massive smile on my face and plenty of chocolates.

Possibly the best GFE with a slight bit of kink I've experienced, will definitely repeat. If I was younger and less experienced there would be a very very big chance of EAS with Adele

password02

Excellent review - seems she is still on top form and def not a clock watcher as previous punters have stated.

Seeing her later this week - She must be the 'Find' of 2104

:hi:

Offline Meursault

I've got her booked for the end of January.
She seems busy, so fingers crossed there's no burn out.

password02

I've got her booked for the end of January.
She seems busy, so fingers crossed there's no burn out.

Very unlikely with burn out - I know we can never know the numbers but she has told him on several occasions that she limits the number of clients per week so not to burn out - she also has study time and does leave lots of room in between clients to keep fresh and not burn out.

I am sure she will be fine come Jan - Feb - March

Hornydevil247

Excellent review - seems she is still on top form and def not a clock watcher as previous punters have stated.

Seeing her later this week - She must be the 'Find' of 2104

:hi:

Mr PW

You been in your time machine again. 2104 or is that another Adele you will discover in years to come.

Lol

password02

Mr PW

You been in your time machine again. 2104 or is that another Adele you will discover in years to come.

Lol

Ha ha should read 2014!!! thanks for picking that up - Love the avatar

Quesadilla

Great review - counting down the hours now til I am off to meet her myself!  :kissgirl:

Thanks for whetting my appetite further!   :drinks:

unclesweetheart

I saw Adele yesterday - God knows what the number is now- 6 - 7 visits? Every visit is different and yet reliably intimate and individual. Personal(ised) service indeed. It came home to me that I must have just spent 2+ hours with Adele when I realised -  whilst changing lines at Oxford Street - that I'd been wandering dazedly around and around like a cartoon character who's just been hit on the head by an anvil. Zonked. Totally fucked.

The session this time was different because - sensitive readers may want to stop reading now - for one personal reason or other I was feeling pretty crap/shabby/depressed yesterday, and this affected my ability, never before an issue with Adele, to cum. So a fair bit of the session saw me the beneficiary of yet another one of Adele's skills: that of sex therapist. We talked, kissed, touched  built up to fucking (again) and lo and behold, the dam was broken! So: zonked, fucked and - thanks entirely to Adele's brilliant sexual tact and skills - drained.

I don't think it's possible to avoid "falling in love" with this woman, provided you keep the experience between the quotation marks. For the time I'm with her, I adore her for the simple reason that - as everyone who's seen her knows - she's adorable. QED. We click/giggle/talk/kiss/ fuck and then again and again ... But since I'm more than twice her age I'm - I hope - insulated against EAS. I also know I'm one among many. And for me anyway, the fact that she's as fantastic with other men as she is with me just proves that the highly-sexed, tactile beauty I'm spending time with is exactly that. She very clearly enjoys what she does.  I'll never be rich enough for a mistress arrangement, but the poor man's version, seeing this remarkable young woman when I can afford it is the nearest I'll get. It'll do me.

marty_mcfly

Mr PW

Lol

Has Password been using my De Lorean?

fredpunter

Constant references to Eas from a variety of different people confirm just how dangerous it is to visit this young lady. I can only agree from my experiences with her. If she could bottle whatever it is she has that affects blokes so strongly she would be a billionaire. I strongly advise those who havent seen her yet to avoid her altogether. Then she may have more time to see me  :D

Quesadilla

Constant references to Eas from a variety of different people confirm just how dangerous it is to visit this young lady. I can only agree from my experiences with her. If she could bottle whatever it is she has that affects blokes so strongly she would be a billionaire. I strongly advise those who havent seen her yet to avoid her altogether. Then she may have more time to see me  :D
Maybe I should cancel!!??  Do you want to take my place this afternoon FP?  I'm not sure I can handle the EAS fluffy cunt that I am!!  :scare:

On the other hand... :yahoo:

fredpunter

Maybe I should cancel!!??  Do you want to take my place this afternoon FP?  I'm not sure I can handle the EAS fluffy cunt that I am!!  :scare:

On the other hand... :yahoo:

It's a kind offer but I'm seeing her next week. I reckon if i see her only once a month I can control my feelings  :thumbsup:

d00fer

Met with Adele for the second time earlier today.

Will no doubt be criticised by some especially given the timing of this mini-update and whether I should have bothered in the first place. Will try and keep the fluffiness to minimum.

I emailed her on AW whilst she was away, got a response yesterday when she was back and arranged to meet today for a 2 hour incall at her place in Paddington, no filming this time, cost 230 quid. No comms issues at all.

Adele greeted me at the front door and once we got back to her flat had a chat, a drink, a shower etc. and plenty of stroking and passionate DFK. Got back to the bedroom after the shower for more stroking and DFK and was instructed to get on the bed. I happily obliged and Adele did a bit of a striptease for me removing her short lacy black, slightly goth-y dress to reveal a very nice red and black undercup style basque with suspenders. I'm not one for outfit requests, but may change my mind after seeing Adele in this.

Adele joined me on the bed and it was then a very lengthy session with her comprising a lot of great DFK, nibbling / light biting, good OWO with variation and eye contact, good responsive 69 and RO, protected sex in a variety of positions, some also including the use of her wand (which is quickly becoming a favourite of mine after trying this a few times). Sex was great and varied, some slow and sensual, some fast and vigourous. At one point we were surprised by a bang that sounded like someone was in the flat, thankfully it was just the bed banging in to the wardrobes at the opposite end of the room from where it started. Second time this happened it wasn't as worrying. I finished over both of us whilst we were DFK'ing side by side on the bed.

<uber fluffy bit> Before, during and after had plenty of great fun chats. IMO Adele is a superb GFE. She remembered all of our chats from our first meet a couple of weeks ago which enhance the meet and during my time I honestly feel like I'm with someone in the early stages of a relationship. Obviously I know this isn't the case, but she has that very welcome effect on me. Left laden with sweets and another smile on my face.</uber fluffy bit>

Already looking forward to round three in a couple of weeks time.