Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has any one seen these Thai girls in coventry  (Read 1002 times)

velocity

Coventry was a like desert for the last two years, the Czech girls at lowerford street were the only one you could tell, there was no competition at all, for the last two days I was holding my eyes on these two Thai ladies, there is a superlative feedback on their adultwork page, does any one get a chance to get the pleasure from these thai here are the links

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
the other one is
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

your response is really appreciated.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Saw Patsy in Brum over a year ago and she provided a good service.  The positive reviews on here mirror my experience of her.  Petite, curvy, sexy with a gsoh and a bit fiesty.  She's older than her profile states though.  She told me she was 33 when I met her, so she'd be 34, 35 now, but tbh she could get away with 25 all day long.

Offline vision2014

Seen both these girls patsy back in august in brum the other girl I think she called herself something like verity or along them lines I saw her back in November patsy was just basic thai style yet the other girl she seemed to break the thai rules and go more out of there standard service I know its her has for the tattoo mark on her tit she dresses more to impress and have other outfits at hand will take a big cock and cracks a smile,
When fucking her she really does let herself go and she plays with her pussy a lot
let me know how you get on