Author Topic: CurvyChick22 - Northenden Manchester  (Read 2442 times)


3 review(s) for Curvychick22 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Stevenagesaint

Location - well known hotel near to the airport meet took place in March.
time - 1 hour - £170

I have had Curvy Chick on the radar for a while and had the opportunity to spend an hour with her. The hotel is fit for purpose, I don't normally like hotel meets but this was a busy hotel and you could get in discreetly. CurvyChicks pics are accurate. Got into to the room where I was greeted by curvy in black lingerie offered a shower which I declined as I had just had one. Once the paperwork was sorted CurvyChick proceed to kiss standing her hands exploring the body. She was a very passionate kisser and proceeded to take of my clothes. She pulled down my trousers and proceeded to do OWO. She had a good technique and worked me up then slowed down so I did not cum to early. She was clean down below so retuned the favour  back and she seemed to enjoy it and pulled my head in deeper as my tongue plagued with her clit. She put a bag on me and proceed to ride on top before moving to doggy when I came.

After she cleaned me up and a quick shower it was over the hour mark. There was no clock watching.

This was an odd one for me as I just did not click with her but the  service was actually good and defiantly not rushed. I may return but it will be a while if I do. I was torn between neutral (just because I did not click) or positive, but because the service was good I have gone positive.

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline MJ.spritzen

Thanks for the review. She's on my HL, as she looks exactly my type.

Without being impolite to the girl, is she "curvy" like nice big ass, or is it one of those descriptions which just means she's overweight?

Offline Jon Smith

I usually prefer women with a fuller figure and an attractive face, but in this video her face doesn't look good. Nothing comes across as appealing to me, and her chest doesn’t look good.

Hidden Image/Members Only