Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky / Different Experience Suggestions  (Read 1883 times)

Offline niterider2019

Hi All,

I'm looking to satisfy my kinkier side but combine it with full service. Any suggestions for a kinky lady that also does fs?

Thanks in advance

Dodo

Hi All,

I'm looking to satisfy my kinkier side but combine it with full service. Any suggestions for a kinky lady that also does fs?

Thanks in advance
Try Natali in Oldbury......she's a kinky one as Mr Stapler will testify.
And talking about Mr S, he seems to have gone AWOL during this festive season.  :(

Offline shylad57

Depends what your kink is! One girl will do one thing, another girl will do something else. Have a look at their "likes" on their AW profile and if your still unsure.....ask them

Offline vision2014

mmmm has for reading the likes section on AW Ive found most girls tick the boxes just to get you there then say its not a service they like or will do
If you look at most EE girls profile they seem to do the lot which is a load of bbulls
There is a girl in Wolverhampton pro fetish slut she loves any kinky ideas and is very happy to listen and give It ago

Offline Pauluk1

Define what you mean by kinky.  What is kinky to some may be standard fare to another.
It's easier for us to recommend if we know what you want.

Cornish sub

mmmm has for reading the likes section on AW Ive found most girls tick the boxes just to get you there then say its not a service they like or will do
If you look at most EE girls profile they seem to do the lot which is a load of bbulls
There is a girl in Wolverhampton pro fetish slut she loves any kinky ideas and is very happy to listen and give It ago
So provide a link or name her then. Without either, your snippet of info's as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

Offline niterider2019

Define what you mean by kinky.  What is kinky to some may be standard fare to another.
It's easier for us to recommend if we know what you want.

i guess my kinks would involve some sort of domination with the girl wearing latex, rubber or leather atire and then switching to a fs ...including a playroom of some sorts. Preferably with a curvy girl ...

Offline Pauluk1

Pro Fetish Slut seems to be a good recommendation.  Not seen her myself but she has good reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Offline niterider2019

Looks just what i'm looking for! Thanks Paul

pye024

Looks just what i'm looking for! Thanks Paul
If you see her, could you post a review? She has been on my list for a while now. Cheers.

Offline vision2014

here is the the link
External Link/Members Only

Pye she is perfect if you want dirty, kinky or you really feel like give a girl a really hard fucking or if you want to be fucked really hard
Nothing is too much trouble very friendly a huge wardrobe full of gear shoes boots the lot
One tip  the more you let her know your enjoying it and talking dirty the wetter and more excited she gets

Offline spz1234

Been on my hotlist for a while. Hope to increase my punting activities in 2015 so may actually get around to seeing her.

Offline niterider2019

Finding it difficult to get hold of this girl! Any other suggestions? Cheers

Offline Talbear

Neve will cater for a lot of kinks ....

Expensive, but definitely worth it imo