Author Topic: Vanessa - Fantasy of Hounslow  (Read 1932 times)


5 review(s) for PLEASURE MANSION XX (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bary123

I'll start this review by making it clear that this place may not be for everyone. If you're looking for a GFE, RO, OWO, FK or anything other than vanilla services it's certainly not for you (though I have been offered OWO and RO at an extra cost in the past). However if you're just looking for a quick convenient fuck, then you can't go far wrong.

It's a typical parlour, where you normally get 3 girls to choose from. Today it was 2 blondes (one skinny, one less so) and the very cute, petite, brunette Vanessa, who I went for. I stayed for half an hour which cost £50. I can never see the point of staying longer, as you can get better services for the extra money elsewhere.

After paying the maid I went upstairs to the room and was joined by Vanessa shortly afterwards. She stripped off revealing a very tight little body with lovely little perky tits. I laid on the bed and she kissed my neck and chest and then put on a condom for oral, which was pretty good.

We then proceeded to the main event, starting with her on top. She really went for it, bouncing up and down on my dick with lots of energy. We then moved to doggy, with me standing up by the bed, and finally missionary again with me standing and with her little legs wrapped around me.

I felt like I wasn't going to cum, so I asked her to finish me off with her hand. I carried on standing and she took my condom off, oiled me up and then gave me a great hand job with lots of eye contact. Just before I popped she put out her hand to try and catch it all but most of it went over her little tits and leg. Was quite the site.

So as I said, it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but for a quick shag I really like the place. They seem to rotate the girls quite a lot, but there always seems to be someone who takes my fancy.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

charming_red

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I quite like the girl in their verification pic but don't think I'd ever get to fuck her as this place seems like an absolute shithole.