Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leah. .anyone had the pleasure.  (Read 2351 times)

Offline seeker

External Link/Members Only
Anyone seen this girl..
Sounds like a good end to 2014.  :unknown:

Offline tazman1002001

I've been looking at her profile over the last few days...she is back on the 30th and her feedback looks genuine .....could be the start of a good thing as her pics looks hot. :wacko:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Also just read her FR and it's getting me more excited ...if her back story about being a student is true then I'm excited in my boxers just thinking about her..... :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

So another 10/10 review on its way then Taz
I might take one for the team .
Also I'm trying get to book that Lily white.
She very difficult to get a hold of.

Offline tazman1002001

Seeker leave this one for me....I cancelled my spot with Amy today and have made a booking with Leah....sent her an email and booking request  and waiting for a reply....I'm getting a little excited as she seems petite....and after my time with Lily I'm kinda liking petite lol..

I will keep you posted.....
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Already booked Taz :yahoo:
We might get a balanced review  :sarcastic:

Offline tazman1002001

Same here....damn we are like kids in a sweet shop lol
Banned by:

Tjkooker

Oh FFs it's gona be a stand off. I hope she spaces bookings and showers. Otherwise that salty taste you get when sucking her tits might just be seekers contribution to your punting experience Taz!

Offline tazman1002001

Oh FFs it's gona be a stand off. I hope she spaces bookings and showers. Otherwise that salty taste you get when sucking her tits might just be seekers contribution to your punting experience Taz!

TJ I always insist she takes a quick shower if I taste any salt.....I don't want to go in and stir anyone's porridge  :vomit:
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

TJ how did this Leah miss the radar...nice pics, good feedback, Scottish lass....all the correct stuff about her but no reviews or feedback or questions about her apart from today?
Banned by:

Offline nuube

Hi guys just spotted this thread and I had a punt with Leah on 18/12/14.
I didn't have time to write a review due to xmas but have typed up a quickie now things have calmed down a bit at home so check reviews section for details.
cheers

Tjkooker

Hi guys just spotted this thread and I had a punt with Leah on 18/12/14.
I didn't have time to write a review due to xmas but have typed up a quickie now things have calmed down a bit at home so check reviews section for details.
cheers

I'll ask for the third time are you a fat ginger prossie?

Offline nuube

dude i'm a punter trying to help other punters end of. :hi:

Tjkooker

dude i'm a punter trying to help other punters end of. :hi:

Dude???? Your certainly something. I'm doubting your a punter though.

Offline nuube

Dude???? Your certainly something. I'm doubting your a punter though.
Too bad this is the internet and you are not a mod on this forum so please feel free to ignore my posts if you feel that way cheers.

Offline nuube

I've just posted my review of leah and any one who meets her can confirm it's authenticity there's not a lot more i can do to prove myself.

Tjkooker

Too bad this is the internet and you are not a mod on this forum so please feel free to ignore my posts if you feel that way cheers.

I wouldn't ignore anybody. Certainly not a new poster when there's fun to be had.

Offline tazman1002001

Seeker is it a race to see who gets a review up first?
Banned by:

Offline seeker

I do know I'm going to rattle her before you Taz  :cool:
I'll let you know how I feel on before I put the review up . :hi:
Ps. ..I'm not into giving pearl necklaces  :D

Offline tazman1002001

Don't worry I will scrub her down well in the shower before I start lol....
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Tjkooker

Seekers Positive Review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45507.0

Taz you calm down or your gona spunk your load all over the lift on your way up.

Offline seeker

If he hasn't already shot his load on the bus on the way there.
Don't forget your bus pass  :sarcastic:

Offline tazman1002001

No don't worry my driver will drop me off at the door...... :yahoo:
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Looks like your last man in Taz  :cry:
She be looking like this by the time you get there :crazy:

Offline seeker