Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 3some blackburn  (Read 959 times)

ooooyes

Horny az fook and in the mood for a 3some any suggestions

Offline cueball

ooooyes

Iv looked at hir b4 bit skinny for me i like big titts lol

Offline cueball

There's enough to choose from, I fancied a go on kymie External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only but she don't reply to emails, she is the right side of slutty milf for a one off dirty punt

Offline cueball

This cud be the one External Link/Members Only

Yes, she's in my hotlist too, I'd be very interested in reading a review on her, she looks hot don't she

ooooyes

Or this on looks proper filth External Link/Members Only im just trying to get hir number az i cant get on my adultwork account

Offline cueball

Or this on looks proper filth External Link/Members Only im just trying to get hir number az i cant get on my adultwork account

That links dead bro

Offline cueball

Ffs im shit at this External Link/Members Only

Yep, I thought you meant her, I've commented on her in your other thread, if be chasing the first one, mucho better

Offline cueball

What about External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been thinking of having a lake wi her, would welcome any views from anybody whose punted with her

ooooyes

I think we need to meet up and go and see hir thats a good choice

Offline cueball

I think we need to meet up and go and see hir thats a good choice

Mmm food for thought, never done a mmf, I'm not bi though, seems most mmf work best wi bi males, ooo spit roast, hmm switch n swap, ooo, it's getting tempting,

Jay-Jay

Go on lads.....you could be our own version of the Chuckle Brothers. "To me...to you !"  :D

Jay

Offline cueball

Go on lads.....you could be our own version of the Chuckle Brothers. "To me...to you !"  :D

Jay

Lol