Author Topic: Los Cristianos, Tenerife  (Read 2977 times)

Offline Dead Wood

Evening gents

I'm spending a few days here next week.  I'd love to get a couple of punts lined up, so i am doing a bit of research. 

If anyone has any up to date suggestions/experience, and is willing to share, I would be very grateful. 

My preference would be a walk-up brothel with a choice of ladies offering FS.   Or a properly naughty massage.  Somewhere which is quite local to Los Cristianos would be great as I will not have a car.  I am aware of External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only.  ‘Sugargirls’ looks like great, but is a bit of a trek from where i am staying.

 :hi:

Offline sesalovdarlo

Suga girls is great. Went just before lock down. Most things included in price stated on website. Girls all south american but you get bloody good service. It will prob coat you 30-40 eur each way in taxi
Mind.

Offline Dead Wood

In the end I just had 24 hours in Los Cristianos, en-route to the airport.

I sent a message to External Link/Members Only and got an instant response.  It was five minutes from my hotel, so I walked round. 

I was met by ‘Andrea’, short, brown, from Ecuador, impressive boobs.  She is not one of the girls on the website, and I was not offered a choice, which on reflection I was expecting. Very low light levels in reception, almost pitch black in the massage room, which was a bit weird. 

I lay down on a mattress on the floor, Andrea got naked, oiled me up, rubbed my back for a while, got me going with CC swipes etc, turned me over, and wanked me industriously.  I sucked her boobs and came strongly on them when I finished.  I did ask if I could pay more to fuck her etc – she said no.  And she wouldn’t let me touch her pussy, which was a bore. TBH I thought from the website it was going to be ‘sexier’, but it wasn’t a disaster.  80 euros, which was too expensive.  I should have saved my money for the working ladies of sunny Cheam (see previous).

‘Sweet Massages’ is in what appears to be the small ethic area of Los Cristianos – covered heads, kebabs etc.  And is in an appartment directly above the local mezquita/mosque.  Which in turn is sandwiched between two very Italian delis full of cured pork.  All very ironic.  There are a couple of more visible Thai massage places on the same road, one of which had a young woman on the front calling in single men, so I imagine there is more naughty stuff on offer here. I was going to try a Chinese FS offer signposted on a previous UKP post, but I ran out of puff.

The Canarians are currently very cross with all the tourists, says the news.  But then again, without tourists this place pretty much just a desert.  Pumping billions into a temple to mammon and melanoma is surely better than nothing…?  Also - I must report that I have never seen so many mobility scooters in one place.  Intriguing.