Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's the Low Down on Jordain/Jordan Blair St & Jordan New Town  (Read 7226 times)

Offline tazman1002001

Someone who uses UKP to curry favour with prostitutes

Marm you are entitled to your views on this forum but can you tell me how you know this to be the case?

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

I've nothing against taz personally and indeed find his posts fun to read; but to my mind someone who points out his reviews to prossies, mostly gives 10/10s, encourages feedback to get to them, is playing his own supposed benefits with prossies (or theirs) against other punters. You might say he has a "conflict of interest"; or some would say he's merely a traitor to punters.

Use AW to get your tongue up prossies' arses if you must. The whole reason for UKP is to put punters first. Kindly gracing punters with the bullshit you use to "woo" your bits of loose fanny is pointless IMO. We could just read the slavering shite people post as 'field reports' on Adultwork.

Marm again same nothing personal against you...I like to write my reviews honestly and don't do it to please the masses or the prossies......

Again you keep taking about "benefits and pointing out reviews to prossies" I have never done either ...... Once again I ask how you know that to be factual and please share this with the group?

Look forward to hearing from you.... I will continue with my reviews and like I keep saying go and see any of the prossies I review and please come back and challenge on the forum ISPs they don't deliver what I have said.......I don't this it's happened yet?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Marmalade

As I said, your reviews are increasingly sucking up to prossies.

Offline tazman1002001

As I said, your reviews are increasingly sucking up to prossies.

Give me an example .....I talk about how good prossies are at sucking and write for the punters on here ........

Await some examples?
Banned by:

Offline Marmalade

I don't need to Taz. Every girl you rated had a 10/10 except for a psycho. Joke all you like, but now you are clearly and openly hustling for discounts using your platinum coated reviews as well . . .

Writing for punters? Maybe to show off you writing skills man . . . but the fact that you are unable to give even a middling review, should you want to, without it going back to your prossie fanbase and affecting your hypothetical 'gold-plated review' status with them means that putting punters first is a bit of a fun joke with you as well. Nothing personal mate -- you're free to use the forum anyway you like if admin allows it. You write amusing posts sometimes. But just not for punters. You seem to think prossies are your mates: they are not. You are a client (and not a very bright one judging from your overall online presence). Do you use the same login name for Tescos as well?
 :rolleyes:

Offline tazman1002001

Marm if you can't quote examples of me sucking up to prossies then don't mention ..... I could say you're a pimp or a working girl pretending to be a punter.......I would 100% expect me to challenge that and ask why....that's all I'm doing?

Again you can't keep saying things that feel right IN YOUR HEAD ....that doesn't make those things true e.g. I'm clearly and openly hustling for discounts....... Honestly I'm not trying to wind you up ...show me and the other punters reading this examples where I do that...?

Like I keep saying I write the review how it went and that's it ........ I don't car if a prossie likes it or not ....if she likes it great if she doesn't I don't give a damn ...... And I keep going back to the fact that if you disprove any of my reviews as not be factual AFTER YOU HAVE VISITED THE GIRL then please challenge that on this forum.....I can only say that because I know my POSITIVE means POSITIVE?

Finally you have 75% positive reviews on your profile ....... Makes you a prossie lover as well does it not?
Banned by:

Offline JJM

See this is the sort of shit that put my off joining, maybe just have to try and avoid reading the bickering and ousting relating to motives

jordain

need help guys.. if a post doesn't go on here does that mean theyv stopped it?? does anyone know where the girls chat? or how i can warn wgs and clients of a dangerous set up?? i did post it on here but its vanished x

Offline tazman1002001

See this is the sort of shit that put my off joining, maybe just have to try and avoid reading the bickering and ousting relating to motives

Well said ........it's not my style please look through all my interactions....but I had to defend quotes and comments that clearly aren't true......I am sure Marm will be picking out a ditty here and ditty there to prove his point.... I am encourage him to share these with everyone and I will respond. Alternatively I am happy to accept that Marm made a mistake with his comments...
Banned by:

OldAdmin

need help guys.. if a post doesn't go on here does that mean theyv stopped it?? does anyone know where the girls chat? or how i can warn wgs and clients of a dangerous set up?? i did post it on here but its vanished x

It says on the frontpage 'paid-sex consumer' site, that means issues relating to service providers are not suitable to this site, just as a car dealership having payment problems with one of their customers is not suitable for a car buying forum.

Offline Matrix

Jordain I had a great time with you....hopefully the nearly 2000 views my post has had turned into some customers for you .... :thumbsup: ........

Offline Matrix

2000 new customers and I would be looking for a cut..... :thumbsup: ...

Oh and Marmalade she is a great kisser  :kissgirl:...... But you ain't ever going to find out  :yahoo:

Offline Matrix

I don't have anything to hide so I use the same name.....and if that means I get a better punt.....then more fool you lol :dash:

Offline Matrix

Just being factual as always sir....... And if it means some extra sensual extras on my next meet with Jordain then why not lol......  They don't call me the golden tounge devil for nothing lol...

Offline Matrix

All from this thread.

That goes along with Marmalades' point.

chico1000

Taz
For what it's worth I want to give you a bit of support on this one.. for the Glasgow/West area you are to be commended rather than scorned... You have always been willing to make a visit for the team and others often wait until you put up a report.  Your reports are well written amusing and full of detail.  I have followed a couple of your reports along with making my own research and found them to be entirely accurate.  I am not a long standing punter but even if I was I would find it very hard to criticise you and your reports without some personal experience first.  If what you are telling me is accurate who gives a flying f--- if you get a discount on your next visit. As far as I am concerned you are seeking out loads of new girls for us to sample and I for one look forward to your reviews.  I can't think of many punters who have done a visit after you and totally disagreed with your review.
Rant over and apologies to all who thinks this thread is getting boring but the main man needs a wee bit of support.

Offline Banquo

JJM, your recent participation in the forum and reviews from Aberdeen are very welcome, as I've said before. Any internet forum will have spats and disagreements from time to time and in my opinion this thread is being handled fairly well by all involved. I tend to try and stay out of these disagreements, although I have been involved in two (I think). I didn't post on this thread previously because I rarely punt in the area mentioned and have no intention of seeing the girl involved.

However, I do care about the integrity of the forum and sometimes there is a need for "lively" debate. This thread was heading off in the wrong direction and was potentially going to conflict with the ethos of the site "putting the punter first". I agree with most of what Marmalade has said and I welcome Admin's intervention with regard to the deleted post from Jordain (I didn't see it - but it sounds like her post would be best placed on saafe, not here)  "Nipped in the bud" springs to mind.  In truth a fair few of the "2000 thread views" would have been me, wondering if the car crash had happened yet.

Apologies if all of the above come over as teaching my granny to suck eggs.

Offline tazman1002001

Taz
For what it's worth I want to give you a bit of support on this one.. for the Glasgow/West area you are to be commended rather than scorned... You have always been willing to make a visit for the team and others often wait until you put up a report.  Your reports are well written amusing and full of detail.  I have followed a couple of your reports along with making my own research and found them to be entirely accurate.  I am not a long standing punter but even if I was I would find it very hard to criticise you and your reports without some personal experience first.  If what you are telling me is accurate who gives a flying f--- if you get a discount on your next visit. As far as I am concerned you are seeking out loads of new girls for us to sample and I for one look forward to your reviews.  I can't think of many punters who have done a visit after you and totally disagreed with your review.
Rant over and apologies to all who thinks this thread is getting boring but the main man needs a wee bit of support.

Chico I appreciate that...... And to clarify I never go looking for a discount.....and in fact can categorically say I've never had a discount......however like others on here I may have had an extra 5/10 mins on a punt.....and that always before I put up a review.

For any regular girls I see .......your relationship with girls gets better and the service gets better and it makes natural sense that the reviews get better......makes easy sense to me? :dash:
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

All from this thread.

That goes along with Marmalades' point.

Matrix you are a prime candidate for a working girl.......2 punts and both are shite and slate the WG....competition is tough these days....and then you again have a go in relation to my positive reviews about a WG.....clear pattern?

In reference to your quotes from me.....I totally agree all of these are from me and talk about the Wg etc etc........my issue with Marmalade is that he states that I go out to get these discounts etc......again with these quotes the WG added these comments  AFTER my punt so unless I got a crystal ball and look into the future my positive punt was based totally on my visit and not the fact the WG read the thread.....also if I was looking for bonus points would I not have written a review ASAP.....

So Marrix clean your own reputation before challenging mine......and I say it again and again..... Go and see a girl I have reviewed and challenge me if my positive review is not accurate ....... Again Matrix might not be as easy for you as WG's don't see other bithy WG's like you  :lol:
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

In truth a fair few of the "2000 thread views" would have been me, wondering if the car crash had happened yet.

Cheers Banquo for this comment you are killing my royalty cheques  :dash: :thumbsdown:

:lol: :dance: :yahoo: :hi:
Banned by:

Offline Matrix

Matrix you are a prime candidate for a working girl.......2 punts and both are shite and slate the WG....competition is tough these days....and then you again have a go in relation to my positive reviews about a WG.....clear pattern?

In reference to your quotes from me.....I totally agree all of these are from me and talk about the Wg etc etc........my issue with Marmalade is that he states that I go out to get these discounts etc......again with these quotes the WG added these comments  AFTER my punt so unless I got a crystal ball and look into the future my positive punt was based totally on my visit and not the fact the WG read the thread.....also if I was looking for bonus points would I not have written a review ASAP.....

So Marrix clean your own reputation before challenging mine......and I say it again and again..... Go and see a girl I have reviewed and challenge me if my positive review is not accurate ....... Again Matrix might not be as easy for you as WG's don't see other bithy WG's like you  :lol:

Oh dear.

This will be the first and last time I ever address you.

Goodbye.

Offline tazman1002001

Oh dear.

This will be the first and last time I ever address you.

Goodbye.

You have already addressed me and I challenged it ....deal with it or don't address things with stupid quotations that have nothing to do with you ....... You will get found out for who you are .......you always do  :scare:
Banned by:

Offline Matrix

Can anyone tell me if certain "members" have extra rights on this forum?

For example the ability to issue orders to other posters?

Offline Marmalade

Nope. It's a level playing field. There's one mod and that's Nik. There's one owner and that's Adam.

Offline tazman1002001

Very touchy..... Mmmmmmmm????.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Guys lets keep this going ...we are at 2600 plus reviews (thanks Marmalade)  :yahoo: ...... Apparently I heard "somewhere" that if I get to 3000 views I win a cuddly toy from Jordain  :drinks: .... :thumbsup: :hi: :kissgirl:
Banned by:

Tjkooker

Guys lets keep this going ...we are at 2600 plus reviews (thanks Marmalade)  :yahoo: ...... Apparently I heard "somewhere" that if I get to 3000 views I win a cuddly toy from Jordain  :drinks: .... :thumbsup: :hi: :kissgirl:

Taz taz taz. I posted merely to try and reign you in or cool you down... Whichever you prefer. You've taken all these comments far too seriously.   I'm normally fairly accepting of your reviews. Highly entertaining and well written usually.  However even you must realise your way over the top here. Matrix quoted all that needs to be highlighted. I think Marm was trying to be gentle with you as he appreciates what you bring to the forum. Like myself... Just keep it real and stop publicly licking a middle of the roads prossies arse to curry favour. It's puke inducing.

Offline valdishere

Taz, echo TJ's comment above.

Firstly I do think you are a decent guy/punter who does provide interesting & amusing posts/reviews on most occasions on here albeit been getting a little too fluffy of late.

As Marm said we are all free to post our own views and I'll admit I've sampled a few of your favourites and found them good punts but not always 10/10's for me anyway.

I do think maybe your kudos on here also buoyed further by a few other posters complementing your postings perhaps leads you to feel you are the supreme punter who will take one for the lads but always finds a rose never a thorn. 

Its a bit like current awards season for film & music any review you then post is to be considered a golden Tazzie award for the lucky prossie.

It's not the first time in your reviews you say 'mention my name' to the said prossie albeit you may be saying it slightly tongue in cheek but it does appear you may be beginning to wish to bask in some kind of punting glory hall of fame where all these prossies  are happy to be Tazzied as some kind of punter accreditation that also further adds to you punting notoriety. 

Don't mean any ill will towards you as I do enjoy your posts but maybe "less rose tinted glasses" in reviews or it's as you have said previously you are just one lucky guy the prossies seem to love - if so continued good luck to you.

chico1000

How about we bring this thread back to where it was in the first place.  Has anyone visited Jordain recently at least in the last few months and can comment on how good or bad the punt was.  Can anyone corroborate Taz's sterling review or shoot him down.

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Noticed Jordan's profile is back up and running...... Anyone seen her since she is back ?
Banned by:

Offline auldie63

Sat 12 - 4 @ G73???????????????

Where the hell is G73? I didnae think the dreaded G nos. went up that high. I'm no intae it if I've got to carry a compass and a piece.

moosehead69

Offline tazman1002001

Well just noticed Jordan's profile is back today in a glasgow City centre hotel ...... If booked via AW it's £60 for 30mins.......I think I'm going to give it a New Years day crack .......

Lookso like the whole group is working today -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen Jordan before and a great Positive a Punt -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Banned by:

Offline Matrix

Really enjoyed reading through this again. Haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Very refreshing.  :D