Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glory Hole Girl in Bistol  (Read 3614 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A new one in Bristol.  Looks interesting but not sure I am brave enough to stick my dick in a hole and expect it to be treated with care by anyone let alone a prossie.   Probably an old granny munter.  Sounds a bit dicey to me.  :scare:

And why would I give her my phone for proof it's her? :dash: :dash:

Offline vision2014

Well if she tours around the uk offering this service then there will be a lot of doors with drilled holes in for the cocks to go through in these hotels or where ever she is staying
There is a girl in Gloucester who advertises this she is 100% gen
For me I ve heard of this type of thing in brum you push your money through the hole and there out the back door

Offline starman555

It is probably an old man with no teeth pmsl

Offline tig75

it could possibly be even worse.....

External Link/Members Only

related profile?  :vomit:

Offline Love2come

it could possibly be even worse.....

External Link/Members Only

related profile?  :vomit:

And there you have the reason why I will never ever do a glory hole.  You really do not know who is at the other side.  :dash: :dash: :dash: :vomit:

Offline Roth

Yep. If the prossie is a looker then why hide behind a glory hole.  But if she is a skank or even a bloke then ......!. :vomit:

Offline Roth

Of course if your going to use it, best to peek through first to sight that the prossie the other side has a pair of tits and and a minge and is net some hairy bearded baldhead cunt that likes sucking off blokes for cash.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 01:45:57 am by Roth »

Little Katie

For £50 does it really matter who is behind the glory hole as long as they do a good job? Lol!  :thumbsup:
If I was a bloke, I'd at least give it a go.. Even in the worst case scenario you'd be leaving with an empty ball sack and something to tick off the bucket list!  :wacko:
xxx