Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pet hate of no reply!  (Read 5783 times)

Offline Lambeth19

Not sure if anyone else has this pet hate, but I hate it when you take the time to email a girl on AW, you check, and see she has read the email, but not bothered her arse to reply!

I'm happy with a negative reply - not working, not free then etc

Not happy with no reply, leads you to think they are scammers!

Andrew Sanderson

Not sure if anyone else has this pet hate, but I hate it when you take the time to email a girl on AW, you check, and see she has read the email, but not bothered her arse to reply!

Yep! I got a lot of that back in the day (before interenet) as well.  These days with internet, scammers and timewasters just have an electronic means of being irritating.

SirFrank

Not always scammers sometimes I'm sure they just can't be fucking bothered. These days I never bother chasing up. If they can't be fucked to reply fuck em

Offline Lambeth19

grey402

I sent 6 emails the other day not one of them got back to me, I think even if they aren't working just reply.

Andrew Sanderson

Not always scammers sometimes I'm sure they just can't be fucking bothered. These days I never bother chasing up. If they can't be fucked to reply fuck em
+1

Offline cueball

+ another 1

Offline smiths

I dont waste my time emailing WGs, no phone number no business off me. Obviously sometimes i get no answer off the phone but always have a plan B option and may try the non answering plan A again another day.

Andrew Sanderson

+ another 1

Your profile pic is interesting.  I wonder what that snake gets up to lol

Ben4454

If she has no number I will Email but refuse to arrange via only Email alone.

Offline cueball

Your profile pic is interesting.  I wonder what that snake gets up to lol

Ha ha, you should see the rest of the series of pictures

Offline dboy74

If a WG reads my email but does not reply then I do not go any further with them.

Probably a good indication that any meet would be crap anyway.

Andrew Sanderson

Ha ha, you should see the rest of the series of pictures

Sounds like a good idea

Online OakTree

I sent 6 emails the other day not one of them got back to me, I think even if they aren't working just reply.

Chances are if they're not working they're not going to log on and therefore won't reply. What really grips my shit is when you can see they've read them  and then don't reply. I'd have more respect even if she said "No chance , do one loser" 

Offline cueball

:timeout:
Sounds like a good idea

Ha ha, it's not the snake that had anything to worry about, it's the dog and the horse

Andrew Sanderson

:timeout:
Ha ha, it's not the snake that had anything to worry about, it's the dog and the horse

Please share the pics

Offline madeinwales56

If they aren't working why should they reply? When I'm working I will pick up and reply to emails. When I'm not I don't. What's the difference - apart from you expecting prossies to be on call for you 24/7/365?

yorkshire123

I haven't used AW for contacting or booking for a fair few months now, No phone number displayed or their insistence that I use AW then no money from me its that simple.
Lack of replies & general fucking about was the thin edge of the wedge for me  :thumbsdown:

Offline cueball

Please share the pics

Lol Andrew, is only from a series of upskirt pics of a girl with no knickers on handling a snake, not a bad avatar though ha ha

6XP

If a WG isn't working, then indeed she doesn't have to reply. In any case, most email systems have the facility to set up an 'auto reply' such as "Hi! My next working day will be Thursday 15th starting at midday" How difficult is that?

I did reply to a few ads earlier this year that only had an email address. Some emails were read but none of the half dozen girls contacted bothered to reply so now I don't bother with ads that only have email address.

Offline Lambeth19

If shes not working all she had to is reply sorry I'm not working, manners cost nothing, but reputations need earned!

Online OakTree

If a WG isn't working, then indeed she doesn't have to reply. In any case, most email systems have the facility to set up an 'auto reply' such as "Hi! My next working day will be Thursday 15th starting at midday" How difficult is that?

I did reply to a few ads earlier this year that only had an email address. Some emails were read but none of the half dozen girls contacted bothered to reply so now I don't bother with ads that only have email address.

For me automatic replies are even worse.  As far as I'm concerned if she's not read them she's not read them. Its when they have and then just ignore them.

Offline cueball

Err, I'm not too sure I agree with last few posts, I usually go for the indie big titted milf types and I'd say I get a good 80% replying with phone numbers and info, maybe it's just the types I go for. If it's young un's then it's the youth of today, they don't see it as necessary to reply, they see the lack of reply as the answer itself (I'm not of that generation though, I see any contact warrants a reply)

Offline RedKettle

I have long since given up on even trying with an AW email, far too low a response rate.  I will use personal email if they provide that and probably dam near 100% hit rate with that.  Prefer phone.

Quesadilla

I e-mailed one particular AW girl who was bubbling up my HL's and who in her profile specifically stated that some services (e.g. rimming/A levels) were extras - but who hadn't published the prices and said "contact me for prices!"  So I did. And she read the message. And no reply!!

Sorry, but you're unreliable and non-communicative and off the hot list. Permanently.  :unknown:

Offline bigmc

I e-mailed one particular AW girl who was bubbling up my HL's and who in her profile specifically stated that some services (e.g. rimming/A levels) were extras - but who hadn't published the prices and said "contact me for prices!"  So I did. And she read the message. And no reply!!

Sorry, but you're unreliable and non-communicative and off the hot list. Permanently:unknown:

Yep, I agree. If they cant be bothered, neither can I

GeeWiz

And yet you see it mentioned on Saafe that A.Punter has sent loads of e-mails, yet only has 'x' feedback, so he must be a time waster.  Unbelievable.

Offline Trevor12

I agree with much of the above. I'll send 1 email, and if they read it and don't reply, I take that to mean they are not interested, and would prefer me to take my cash elsewhere.

Dodo

If they aren't working why should they reply? When I'm working I will pick up and reply to emails. When I'm not I don't. What's the difference - apart from you expecting prossies to be on call for you 24/7/365?
Cock on. I agree they cannot be expected to answer all texts if they are not available. From a business perspective however, as a punter I would sure be impressed to get a reply say a day later, apologising for missing my earlier txt and offering another opportunity to book. But, it don't happen and the prossies miss a marketing trick.

I normaly give it an hour and half in case they are up to no good with another punter. If no reply by then it's move onto plan B.  Simples.

Just a thought but how many prossies update the 'availability' icon on AW

« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 09:06:46 pm by Dodo »

Offline punterstanding

And yet you see it mentioned on Saafe that A.Punter has sent loads of e-mails, yet only has 'x' feedback, so he must be a time waster.  Unbelievable.

Can they see how many emails we have sent?

a10

Aaaahhhh but the skanks on Saafe are the dusty phone brigade.

Their phones are dusty for a reason  :)

Offline RedKettle

Just to pick up the point that we expect them on call 24/7 - that is not what I meant and I am sure most of the others.  We were talking about emails and it is hardly unreasonable that someone active on AW checks emails say once a day and sends a quick response to politely written emails requesting a meeting.

As for texts I accept that they may get loads of rubbish ones and I am more relaxed - but even so if they want business you would think they would spend some time to find the reasonable ones.

The point is not that we get annoyed about a late reply - it is we get no reply!

Online j122

Yes if they haven't deleted any of them.

Offline funkeemonkeeguy

Yep, got this a few times but it might be due to the fact that I missed a detail in their profile and she gets pee-ed off that I didn't read her info properly. It happens I guess but as said a negative reply back maybe cool however, she might assume she'll get negative one back from you. I'd imagine she have to deal with idiots regularly and can't deal with the hassle.

GeeWiz

I believe they can see how many we have sent in total - plus notes, previous nicknames and duplicate accounts - but am happy to be corrected by a SP.

GeeWiz

I don't expect them on call 24/7, but if they have logged on a quick reply positive or otherwise would suffice.  If on holiday, they should take down their profile or have an automated reply message.  Don't leave us hanging.

Some guy said it on here once.  If they don't get back to a polite request for business within a working day (or two), then they don't deserve your custom.  Same goes for any service.  I now see it that way too, so don't chase anymore - especially given the notes system (for verrified SPs).

Offline ForrestGump

Try to let it wash over, rather than bother you. I've had this happen many times and now just interpret as a clear sign that the girl most likely isn't up to providing good service, so I move on.  :thumbsup:

herelonely

Not quite the same, but I e-mailed a wg a couple of weeks back trying to set something up for this week - not read, not replied, not logged in - this despite the girl in question being on here the day I sent the e-mail responding to a (positive) review. THe review led me to e-mail here yet she hasn't been on AW since!

GGRR

Online j122

She might be off for Christmas. I've had 2 not log in since Xmas eve & was hoping to see them before 2015  :cry:

herelonely

She might be off for Christmas. I've had 2 not log in since Xmas eve & was hoping to see them before 2015  :cry:

True, but many make a note on their profile when away and so we know not to e-mail or at least not to expect a quick reply!

Offline Qwerty

In the last week I sent 10 AW mails, of which 8 are unread, 1 read but no reply, and 1 reply saying "sorry plans changed I'm not working" - though her profile is still up and it doesn't say anything about this.

I have 15 glowing feedbacks on AW

I just don't get it - do they not want the work?

StPunt

sometimes its to do with asking to book them on a day which isn't TODAY. If you cant make them money at that precise minute then you wont get a reply. its as simple as that, i know its craziness but its just how some people work.

Offline Qwerty

But how do they know if they don't read the f***ing email in the first place? Some of them look hot enough that if they said come over _now_ I'd be tempted :-)

GeeWiz

I read on Saafe once that an SP didn't even look at emails unless she was really quiet and needed bookings.  Perhaps she displayed her number on profile though, or had enough custom from repeats who already had it.

squeezebox

Sorry, but you're unreliable and non-communicative and off the hot list. Permanently.  :unknown:

+1

This can also be the case where some with good FB don't display a number and they say call/text for a booking?!  :dash:

Even worse if they don't reply to an email... :unknown:

Offline RedKettle

I emailed a girl yesterday who responded to my London RB to ask if she would mind sending a face photo - I know from others on here that she will do that.  She read the email this morning but no response.  Why respond to the RB if you are not interested enough to then deal with it?  Even a polite no would be better.

Online j122

might send it you this evening. I've had some that are read in the morning and don't get a reply until later in the day.

StPunt

yeah ive had an email read and replied to 2 days later

Offline punterstanding

They may of course see the content of the emails via the 'detailed notifications' so will know what they say without having to 'read' them on AW so if something isn't of interest, they don't bother to reply

Offline smiths

sometimes its to do with asking to book them on a day which isn't TODAY. If you cant make them money at that precise minute then you wont get a reply. its as simple as that, i know its craziness but its just how some people work.

Indeed. Some WGs are only interested in the short-term, tomorrow is to far ahead to concern themselves with, so if they are booked up enough on the day the email arrives they might not bother replying to it but they might do if they werent booked up.