Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Small Olivia - Hackney E9  (Read 1499 times)

10 review(s) for small olivia (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrx007

This girl: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My first review so here goes:

Location: handy and central, main road - a bit close to Tesco but at least you can park there for an hour because otherwise parking looks difficult (Resident's parking everywhere). There are 3 pay and display spots outside her flat if you're lucky and brazen enough to park there though.

The flat: door opens into lounge, then bathroom and small one bedroom. Bit of a dive really but I don't care that much. Probably wouldn't want a foot job from a girl who's been walking on that floor though. Don't know about the bed. I was there for a standing blowjob.

There was another girl there, a bit chunky with reddish hair and a dog presumably a guard dog.

The Girl Physically: Kind of pretty but quirky, not actually my type but a £30 quickie offer when your balls are busting kind of skews you a bit. Slim nice body. A sexy girl really but her face and odd hairstyle weren't really for me.

Her attitude: really excellent: Asked me how long, I said "a quickie" she said "sex or blowjob", I said "blowjob", she said "cum in my mouth?". I said yes and started removing clothes after handing her the money.

What I paid for: told her I'd like to stand, she knelt on the floor (didn't want to use a cushion, just knelt on the hard floor, bless her). Sucked and licked my cock, stuck her tongue out so I could slap her tongue and cheeks with my rock-hard cock. Sucked and licked my balls. When I was close I wanked into her mouth and as I started coming grabbed her hair and kept her head moving back and forth while I fed her the protein shake. Have to say she must have had a real mouthful and she stayed down there like a good girl until I was empty.

She stood up and smiled then went to the bathroom to spit it out.

Would I return? I doubt it as her face doesn't do it for me but her attitude and general happy demeanour is something I really would like to see more often in other WGs.

VFM: great blowjob off a young girl who takes  a mouthful of spunk for 30 quid. Left feeling drained which was the point.

Excellent.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 01:26:07 pm by mrx007 »

password02