Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heidi BSS  (Read 4793 times)

Offline Graeme387

Lately I keep going to BSS to see Heidi and she just gets better and better every time.
Been doing this type of thing for longer than I can remember and frankly Heidi is a star.

Great looking, slim blonde, looks younger than she is. I can't speak more highly of her.

I know she occasionally reads this forum and I'm happy to say she is the best around by a long shot.

JazzMan

Everyone on here who has seen Heidi would agree with you.
I haven't seen her for a few years now.
She has so many regulars that she has to be booked first.
I don't think she works that often these days.
Such a lovely girl.

Offline mcampbell

I've also bee seeing Heidi for a few years - had a few 3somes with her too.  I reckon the only one currently on the scene that comes near is Sophie down in New Town.

Offline foreverchanges

Could not agree more with the all previous comments about Heidi.

I first saw her back in 2006 when she started at BSS ..the wee blonde in the black and white dress...and can honestly say I have enjoyed every single minute of the time I spent in her company and was always well worth having to endure the dubious pleasures of the train service between Newcastle and Edinburgh...all 50 odd of them.

Although I have  retired from the Edinburgh scene I do still enjoy reading about some of my favourites ie Lucy Diana Paula and Tara..if she hasnt retired...but none more so than Heidi..not only great in the room but a genuinely lovely lass...and there aint many in this business you can say that about.

BootyAddict

What age is she roughly, whats her approx boob size? Do she look like anyone famous? Its so awkward going to that waiting room.

Offline foreverchanges

What age is she roughly, whats her approx boob size? Do she look like anyone famous? Its so awkward going to that waiting room.

I always thought she was 36 next month but apparantly she is 35..unless she has declared on 35!!..however as has been pointed out she looks a hell of a lot younger.
Imho she could pass as the sister of the legendary Kerry ex of London Street Sauna...and you cant get more famous than that. :D
As JazzMan points out you would probably need to book her in advance so its quite rare to see her sitting around in that godawful waiting room..but dont let the girls intimidate you..simply stare at the tv which no doubt will still be stuck on the news channel with the volume turned down or marvel at Paula's attempts to claim all the customers.

Offline willie loman

She looks like a younger version of jk rowling.

BootyAddict

36 is ok how tight is her fanny 0 being like a black in bag 10 being like a japanese teen virgin.

Offline foreverchanges

She looks like a younger version of jk rowling.

Thats a good comparison Willie..far better than that dickhead who put that fuck all like image on here a few months ago.

Bet she wishes she had JK's money!

Tjkooker

Thats a good comparison Willie..

Bet she wishes she had JK's money!

By the sounds of it she sucks enough cock to have nearly half of jk's billions. Well worn version of JK I reckon.

bepi

Heidi !!!! The best sauna girl EVER !!!!!!!!!

Offline Graeme387

Well, did it again. Heidi is now my regular fix if I need some sexual healing!
Went there first thing this morning and had a great time again with a fantastic provider.

The best sauna experience in Edinburgh bar none.  :angelgirl:

JazzMan

Well, did it again. Heidi is now my regular fix if I need some sexual healing!
Went there first thing this morning and had a great time again with a fantastic provider.

The best sauna experience in Edinburgh bar none.  :angelgirl:

If you're looking for a MILF.
I first seen her over 15 years ago at least, maybe longer.

Offline willie loman

If you're looking for a MILF.
I first seen her over 15 years ago at least, maybe longer.

You must have the wrong Heidi, she has been  on the go for 8 yrs max.

JazzMan

I must disagree with you there.
I've lived in Glasgow for over 10 years.
Before that in Edinburgh near the bss.
I had seen her for years when I was in Edinburgh.
She must be about 35 by now, but looks good for her age.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 06:08:48 pm by JazzMan »

Offline willie loman

Fair enough, ive only punted about 12 years, and she was new and crap when I first went down the stairs with her. For a long time, she was one of the peleton. She is the head girl now.

Drillakilla

Lately I keep going to BSS to see Heidi and she just gets better and better every time.
Been doing this type of thing for longer than I can remember and frankly Heidi is a star.

Great looking, slim blonde, looks younger than she is. I can't speak more highly of her.

I know she occasionally reads this forum and I'm happy to say she is the best around by a long shot.

Can you give us some physical stats, as I'm sure there are no pics of her floating around.

Offline foreverchanges

I'm sure we've had this discussion before on another thread but you're right Willie ..Heidi started nine years ago..perhaps Jazzy is getting her mixed up with her mentor Tammy?

Offline Edinburghguy35

Is Heidi married to the owner of BSS by the way? I've only been once and saw Daisy. Used to occasionally drink outside the city cafe and a few times I saw this blonde leggy Milf walking in to the sauna, looked hot always wearing leggings and ridiculously high heels - anyone know who that might be? Looked at least late 30's potentially very early 40's. Always wanted to see her but never knew her name and it was daisy working when I went in, different girl but good punt all the same. Dunno if it might be Heidi or someone else.

Offline foreverchanges

Is Heidi married to the owner of BSS by the way? I've only been once and saw Daisy. Used to occasionally drink outside the city cafe and a few times I saw this blonde leggy Milf walking in to the sauna, looked hot always wearing leggings and ridiculously high heels - anyone know who that might be? Looked at least late 30's potentially very early 40's. Always wanted to see her but never knew her name and it was daisy working when I went in, different girl but good punt all the same. Dunno if it might be Heidi or someone else.

Tammy is married to the owner and it may have been her you saw as after she retired she sometimes worked behind the desk.
Or possibly you may have seen Erika/Diana the Estonian who is leggy..to say the least!!

Offline Graeme387

Heidi is 35 and says she has been working for 8 years.
I've no reason to doubt her, after all theres no need to lie.

She really looks younger and I would say she looks easily in her twenties.
Her boobs are probably a B cup and look and feel pretty youthful.
She has great legs too and a small but nicely shaped arse.
Pussy is quite tight and frankly she is a great ride.

Theres no real faulting her. She looks good and can carry a conversation in the room as well as make you feel great.
Easily the best in town working in a sauna at the moment.

I should also point out I have no commercial interest in her other than contributing to her income for each visit I enjoy.  :cry:

Offline foreverchanges

Heidi is 35 and says she has been working for 8 years.
I've no reason to doubt her, after all theres no need to lie.

She really looks younger and I would say she looks easily in her twenties.
Her boobs are probably a B cup and look and feel pretty youthful.
She has great legs too and a small but nicely shaped arse.
Pussy is quite tight and frankly she is a great ride.

Theres no real faulting her. She looks good and can carry a conversation in the room as well as make you feel great.
Easily the best in town working in a sauna at the moment.

I should also point out I have no commercial interest in her other than contributing to her income for each visit I enjoy.  :cry:

Spot on..I've seen her more times than any other WG in over 15 years of punting..a genuinely nice lass.

Offline Countrylad

Tammy is married to the owner and it may have been her you saw as after she retired she sometimes worked behind the desk.
Or possibly you may have seen Erika/Diana the Estonian who is leggy..to say the least!!

Sorry for going of topic does anybody know id diana is still working and if so where?

Offline Edinburghguy35

Definitely tammy then as I remember her walking in down the street and someone saying she's the owners wife. Man I'm gutted I never got to see her she is exactly the kind of milf I like. Edinburgh is junk nowadays, no good scottish girls, young or milfs!!!!

Offline f_angel

There are some good Scottish girls at Scorpio and Newtown at the moment.

Offline foreverchanges

Definitely tammy then as I remember her walking in down the street and someone saying she's the owners wife. Man I'm gutted I never got to see her she is exactly the kind of milf I like. Edinburgh is junk nowadays, no good scottish girls, young or milfs!!!!

Saw her a few times back in the day..she was sheer filth in the room...at the time I never realised who her hubby was! :D

Offline Darkhorse

I been punting for last three years in Edinburgh, in each punt I had intimate experience with new wg. I never ever picked the same girl again. From my experience I can definitely say that Heidi is by far the best, undoubtedly a sauna sex goddess. She is very humble, polite with amazing personality. She is there if somebody wants sexual healing or some kind of liberating blissful encounter. 

JazzMan

I been punting for last three years in Edinburgh, in each punt I had intimate experience with new wg. I never ever picked the same girl again. From my experience I can definitely say that Heidi is by far the best, undoubtedly a sauna sex goddess. She is very humble, polite with amazing personality. She is there if somebody wants sexual healing or some kind of liberating blissful encounter.

You miss-out a lot by not picking a girl more than once because the service is always better more you get to know each other.

FasterHarder

Tammy - What a legend. Miss that fine ass.

muzzyhell

I booked Heidi today with the idea of doing the ultimate review of her but having looked through all the comments, there's not much more I can add.

She was fantastic as always and it'll be a sad day for me when she eventually retires.

bepi

Heidi is as close to the ultimate GFE you will get!!

Offline Graeme387

As I've said before, no weaknesses with Heidi.  :hi: